Dear Gree - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    They received a second copy of the 1st place prize and the boost was coded to stack for that item in this case.
    Hello. Oracle. Not for everyone

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They received a second copy of the 1st place prize and the boost was coded to stack for that item in this case.
    Hi Oracle

Regarding taw and the prizes. Droid didn't stack
    For those following this thread, are you also using droid or iOS?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    To make it easier for Gree I will be posting the name and device used so Gree can find and fix the problem for that player.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

why did taw received copy of the first prize, where it was clearly said first team gets a new prize and how is it even fair to give 2nd and 1st team the same prize ? and on other note , 1st individual mod didnt stack because she got same reward for coming first individual.

LTB's upgrading are individual stuff , how come they stack ? and when it comes to individual war prizes for few they don't stack ?

syndicate epic boss daily goals are syndicate mods , how come they stack ? however , for few taw players it shows they only have 10% mafia defense

and talking about fair only , most of the cc community that are not even in taw agrees that first place syn was suppose to get a new item because thats fair and thats what we were told !!

is it really that hard to keep everything as stacked (ind/syn goals) and is it that hard to be fair to the first team , to go off your own wordings that they will get a new prize ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bdub...............android
    Robnhood........android
    Hugo Stiglitz....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    When TaW ask questions, the developers answer directly.
    Exactly.

Keapa mind asking GREE when we will get gold vids back on android? I won't be able to live off of tapjoy offers for much longer
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pratz View Post
    why did taw received copy of the first prize, where it was clearly said first team gets a new prize and how is it even fair to give 2nd and 1st team the same prize ? and on other note , 1st individual mod didnt stack because she got same reward for coming first individual.

LTB's upgrading are individual stuff , how come they stack ? and when it comes to individual war prizes for few they don't stack ?

syndicate epic boss daily goals are syndicate mods , how come they stack ? however , for few taw players it shows they only have 10% mafia defense

and talking about fair only , most of the cc community that are not even in taw agrees that first place syn was suppose to get a new item because thats fair and thats what we were told !!

is it really that hard to keep everything as stacked (ind/syn goals) and is it that hard to be fair to the first team , to go off your own wordings that they will get a new prize ?
    1) Individual mods for the same prize don't stack. Gree hasn't been very forthcoming about it, but SAS members have opened tickets about this. Gree won't fix it, won't refund gold, has inferred it is a technical impossibility, won't swap one out for a lower tier prize and also won't advertise the fact that anyone pursuing a recycled prize they already have won't get the mod.

2) It takes a lot of nerve for you to complain. You used the recent battle boycott as an excuse to take first overall, a rather cheesy move that many of your teammates are embarrassed by. They must be to snicker about it with SAS members.

TAW hardly got screwed here. Tam did, until they fix her prizes not stacking. SAS won two of the same syndicate prizes and Gree refused to make them stack. It took a long time and a lot of tickets going back and forth before Gree begrudgingly agreed to remove one of the prizes for a prize the tier down.

I made out quite well. Lead SAS3, scored much higher on the leaderboard than I normally do, so ended up with the 6-10 syndicate prize, 3-5 syndicate prize, and two top indie prizes. But let's look at SAS1:

1) Due to the bug at the start of SA, one of the other teams was able to steal 300m plus that SAS had scored on a node.* They rode that into the top 20. SAS was not given the points to their bonus, they weren't refunded the gold, and had to score more in later battles to make up for it.

2) SAS couldn't declare with 1.5 hours left. That meant that the whole team got screwed on individual prizes, as many had planned to make their moves during the last part of battle.

I understand issues 1 and 2 happened to multiple teams. Gree responded by awarding every team, and every player, double prizes and 50 free gold. Rather than actually fix the problems for the teams that had them, they compounded the problem by giving freebies to teams that didn't have any issues and didn't deserve compensation.

You won't hear many teams complaining about it as a result. Tam has a right to complain, as does any player who received two identical prizes where the stacking didn't work. Pratz is lucky TAW hasn't booted him yet.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you for posting ...prize one tier down?.

Whilst others excluding TAW went one tier up?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I honestly expected Firaz to move up, and was very surprised when he didn't.

Now I know why.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Thank you for posting ...prize one tier down?.

Whilst others excluding TAW went one tier up?
    This was from a previous SA event. They won the same second place prize as in beta with a +1 energy modifier. Gree initially said that they wouldn't do anything about it, and that identical syndicate prizes don't stack. Had SAS known prior or during battle they would have taken first (OK, dropped back to third) and gotten a prize with a modifer that would actually work.

It really is a systemic problem. How Gree can allow players spending any amount of time and money on this game to "win" prizes that don't work as advertised is absurd. Swap out the prizes, warn the players, let them choose a prize in any tier below them, but to simply offer a prize for a specific leaderboard placement and then simply say it won't work is unconscionable.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I guess monte didn't retire.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I guess monte didn't retire.
    What made you think I retired?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please, let's keep this thread focused on the problem, a problem that can affect every other player unless it's fixed.
    Last edited by Keapa; 10-18-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can we please have some more input from Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Can we please have some more input from Gree.
    I have gotten input from Gree via tickets. I have Two prizes with this issue, one is 13% att (from war) and the other 13% def (from SA). They have no intention or plan to correct this, and i also see the same prizes as usual is listed as indy rewards for upcoming war so more duplicates for more players is on the table.
    At first i didnt believe they could be serious, but after getting confirmation from a second person at gree support i realised they are.

Strange businiss model/strategy, Not the best way to ensure future income.