[Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Voting!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who Should Become An Epic Boss?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emily Atkinson: Criminal Gang Leader

17 24.64%
  • Victorious Silas: Half Man/Half Wolf

16 23.19%
  • X-81 G.O.D Stealth Fighter

36 52.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Voting!

Community Manager
    Post Count

[Player Appreciation Month] Design An Epic Boss Voting!

First, thank you to all those who participated in the Design An Epic Boss Contests. We would love to create every single one, however there simply is not enough hours in the day to do so. So the time has arrived. The finalists have been selected. Please review each one below (forum names and IDs have been removed) before you vote! Vote for your favorite in the poll above by October 21st. Winner will be announced on October 22nd!

Congratulations and Good Luck to All Finalists!

Please vote only once.
    Do not create new accounts to vote multiple times.

Please note that final stat amounts are at the discretion of the Design Team and are subject to change.

Submissions without Profile IDs were disqualified due to lack of following the submission guidelines.

=====

Entry #1 - Emily Atkinson: Criminal Gang Leader

Europol Briefing, October 2014 Emily Atkinson, leader of the criminal gang the Double A’s

Wanted for: Terrorism, Murder, Drug smuggling, People trafficking and gunrunning

Emily Atkinson is in her mid-thirties. Little is known about her background, she is believed to be of Spanish origin with some roots in England. She is currently wanted in connection with more than 20 bombings, at least 100 murders and customs violations of over 35 countries around the globe. She is of medium height, slightly built and very beautiful. She has an identifying scar (which is quite livid) across her right shoulder and on to her lower neck. Her hair is cut medium length and according to the last report is coloured dark blonde (she is known to change her appearance frequently)

With an IQ of well over 170, she is a brilliant scientist and can turn just about any household chemical item into a bomb with massive explosive power.

She is rumoured to be the leader of the Double A’s, a vicious European Mafia that has a hand in large scale people, drug and weapons trafficking all over the world.. Specific information about her criminal activities are sparse, Europol believe that she took control of the Double A’s by murdering the previous leader (a 6’4 thug named Wilhelm Kruger) through trickery. (The details are not known)

Her current whereabouts are unknown. Any information about her should be forwarded to Europol, the FBI or Interpol. She is amongst the 10 most wanted people across the world and considered extremely dangerous, she should not be approached under any circumstance.

=====

There is a reward of $1,000,000,000 US for information leading to her arrest

Entry #2 - Victorious Silas: Half Man/Half Wolf

Name: Victorious Silas
    Description: Half man half wolf who is from china.
    Story: madman injects himself with wolf DNA and tries to take over the world. Genetically modified his hand (left) into a big laser rotary cannon and wears jetpack an army uniform torn

=====

Entry #3 - X-81 G.O.D Stealth Fighter

Epic Boss Name: X-81 G.O.D Stealth Fighter

Epic Boss Backstory

G.O.D was created to do one thing. Attack anywhere in the world evil operates, and erase it. Short for Global Ordnance Deathstrike, it was developed in a "unofficial" official Think Tank whos purpose is World Conquest. Contracted by the U.S Navy, they wanted a Unmanned Fighter Jet but not like any other UCAV. G.O.D would be the very first "Smart" UCAV, which has a self-thinking AI, capable of learning and making split-decision on the battlefield. It's ability is like no other.

G.O.D. is a very experimental Fighter Jet, which can serve missions manned or as a UCAV. It's skin is made of Retro Reflective Panels, allowing it to go invisable at will. After all, you can't fight what you can't see or detect, right? During a Training exercise to test G.O.D's weapon systems, a error in its systems caused it to go haywire. G.O.D left the training field and attacked the base that housed it. Forced to act, the U.S. Navy sent out 8 F-35's to destroy G.O.D but that is not what happened. G.O.D took the fighters out.

As a last ditch effort, the US Navy cut it off from resources it needed. Without access to fuel, G.O.D would be forced to return to the to the Ship. With its need to survive, G.O.D found a hacker in the Netherlands, who has access to all the things G.O.D needed. With a new found Partnership, G.O.D and "Black Shadow" rain Ordnance all over the world, to who ever pays them, no matter the target, good or evil.

http://chazolave.deviantart.com/art/...ture-488168358

I also have a version of this jets without the background if its needed. Spent a week drawing this.

Post Count
    http://chazolave.deviantart.com/art/...253A1413172883

Link to artwork for X-81 G.O.D Stealth Fighter

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Emily Atkinson

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I thought there was meant to be 10 finalist? What happened???

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    I thought there was meant to be 10 finalist? What happened???
    And where is the Eerg's boss entry? It was a sure winner!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That stealth fighter looks beautiful and I think is the most thought out boss as well.

Also, the players really, REALLY want alliance defense boosts to come out. Starting them now with a player designed epic boss during player appreciation month would be fantastic.
    Last edited by codys21; 10-16-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    And where is the Eerg's boss entry? It was a sure winner!
    Mine is sure to be the winner GO VICTOURIOUS SILAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

O

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    That stealth fighter looks beautiful and I think is the most thought out boss as well.

Also, the players really, REALLY want alliance defense boosts to come out. Starting them now with a player designed epic boss during player appreciation month would be fantastic.
    I disagree. My boss is thought out I just didnt write as much of a backstory as I couldve. My guy had enough ofnone anyway and plus G.O.D. was posted 20 minutes late so he should be disqualified.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Interesting that my idea which did not violate any forum rules did not get selected for final consideration....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior of the young guns View Post
    I disagree. My boss is thought out I just didnt write as much of a backstory as I couldve. My guy had enough ofnone anyway and plus G.O.D. was posted 20 minutes late so he should be disqualified.
    I did not submit G.O.D 20 minutes late. Post was made 10-12-2014, 10:16 PM

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I did not submit G.O.D 20 minutes late. Post was made 10-12-2014, 10:16 PM
    According to the time for me it says 12 :16 when I converted it to pst

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And it says that it was the 13th

Post Count
    According to the time for me it says 12 :16 when I converted it to pst
    And thats the problem with timezones. Post was made for me on 10:16. No need to convert anything, since according to Japan, it was 12 hours late.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    And thats the problem with timezones. Post was made for me on 10:16. No need to convert anything, since according to Japan, it was 12 hours late.
    Im in oklahoma not japan. Wait which way does it convert I may have done it the wrong way

Post Count
    Im in oklahoma not japan. Wait which way does it convert I may have done it the wrong way
    It doesn't matter which way you try to convert it, it was submitted before the deadline. Also, show some sportsmanship.