Are we going to get any info about Crafting before it starts?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get any info about Crafting before it starts?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Are we going to get any info about Crafting before it starts?

We know that "Crafting" is coming. We are winning vouchers, and Chests with resources. We do not know what they are for.
    If Gree truly appreciates it's customers, you will make an announcement about "Crafting" before the event starts.

If you don't say anything, the Forum will be full of posts asking what it is, and how you do it. Customer service will be swamped with tickets. Your customers will be retiring and going gem free form the frustration.

Please do the right thing during Customer Appreciation Month, and clue us in!
    Purple Squirrel

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, we should have the FAQ up by the end of the day today!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thank you!
    Purple Squirrel

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Swift apologies, a few changes are being made to the FAQ. It may not be today, but it will be before crafting goes live!

Here's a baby penguin to hold you over:

Post Count
    Thank you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Swift apologies, a few changes are being made to the FAQ. It may not be today, but it will be before crafting goes live!

Here's a baby penguin to hold you over:

Wow, that penguin looks kinda pissed ;-) I'm thinking he wants his crafting explanation NOW!

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anything yet?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Um...can we please get some kind of information on ANYTHING going on, really? Not to be rude, but literally ever since the announcement of Player Appreciation Month, we've gotten very little information about anything whatsoever, receive conflicting answers, and often go days with complete silence from any kind of Gree representative. Is there something going on we should know about?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Crafting

How do I craft an item?

New items may be crafted in the Workshop. Once a Workshop is constructed, click on the building to open your crafting menu. From there you can craft any items that are unlocked.

Where do I get a Workshop?

This building may be purchased in the Unit Buildings section of the Store.

What do I need to craft?

Recipes require time, gold and materials in order to craft an item. You can only craft one item at a time. Some unique items may require gems in order to craft them.

How do I get materials to craft?

You can get crafting materials as rewards from quests, events, gift packs or crates.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info, sort of. The building cannot currently be purchased, FYI.

BTW, I'm sure most of us know who you are. I'm sure you are aware of forum rules. I'm also sure you are going to continue acting in a childish manner. QED.

To the OP: This is what I would appreciate from Gree: cancel a whole month for us, plan things out during that time, test everything and then remain a month ahead so we can have smoothly run events. I guess I'll add that to my Christmas wish list.
    Last edited by Toddiekska; 10-20-2014 at 06:08 AM.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We waiting for everything to be finalized before we post the FAQ. It will be posted before the building/feature is available.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    For those that playes Monster Quest (RIP), I believe crafting will follow the same format
    you will need to Fuse together 2 or more raw materials and it will show you some of the possible outcomes before you starts, , once you click start, it will ttake "x" amount of time to be ready (the better the item the longer it takes) and once it is ready it will ask you to choose an option to get your item (free, gold or gem) and for sure................to "increase" your chance at getting the best result, you will need to pay GEMs

this is the way it worked in MQ...............so it may be sort of similar

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    For those that playes Monster Quest (RIP), I believe crafting will follow the same format
    you will need to Fuse together 2 or more raw materials and it will show you some of the possible outcomes before you starts, , once you click start, it will ttake "x" amount of time to be ready (the better the item the longer it takes) and once it is ready it will ask you to choose an option to get your item (free, gold or gem) and for sure................to "increase" your chance at getting the best result, you will need to pay GEMs

this is the way it worked in MQ...............so it may be sort of similar
    I agree with you,im shure it something similar
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    From Tadaaah:

"Try to be slightly more specific like: "Can you tell us a little bit more about the upcoming Crafting feature?" (P.S. We'll be posting a full FAQ on this feature before it goes live.)"

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anything yet?