Advice for newbies

I have been getting a lot of request from new members for advice. So, I thought let's just make a Advise post.

First off, I see a lot of the new members afflicted with the Rareitus Syndrome. What is Rareitus? This is the belief that a low level rare unit is somehow magical. I see countless guys with all rare units only level 20. There cool an all but there weak. A common or uncommon unit fully maxed is far superior than a lvl 20 rare, superrare or ultrarare unit. That's enough for now, depending on feedback and others contributing.

Bloodanguts

StrontiumDogs allience

Blood is correct, Max out a Good UC tank, anti-air like the Kadri, or theseus, your rocket squads and ranger squads, lvl 40 UC units can take out low level and even mid leveled rare units.

Save your keys, and try to open ten at a time, I never really got anything usefull opening one or two keys at a time.

Dont use your reserve mats, hoard all your morale and energy boosters/refills. once you have managed to get a few rares up to 40+ use them on invasions and boss battles, do your math first of course figure out the number of points you get per match, and what the reward goal is, and use your mats to get to that point, if you dont do this, you will waste mats and not get anything worthwile.

Good advice Silent.
    For the new guys, consentrate on uncommon units like a great tank. The Trosky MBT. A great anti-air unit like the Thesus. A rocket squad. A decent chopper. And a good recon unit for taking out infantry. And get a good artillary unit like the Hydra. This is a very basic set up that can get ya threw a number of different scenarios.

And please remember that this game is all about building a pimp squad, that's gonna take time.
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 10-15-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Also remember that R SR and UR anti air are usually better than a maxed UC anti air

You are mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    Also remember that R SR and UR anti air are usually better than a maxed UC anti air
    First off there are no rare anti- air units. Second this post is for newbies without access to premium units. And third a uncommon antiAir unit like the Thesus or kadri is by far superior to any low level SR or UR anti-air in terms of range and power as well as defense. Thanks for playing.

Patience. You need lots of patience. In the early days, I made a lot of progress with UC Theseus, Salim, Trotsky, Vanguard Defender, and Rocket Squads.

Ya, I forgot about the Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Patience. You need lots of patience. In the early days, I made a lot of progress with UC Theseus, Salim, Trotsky, Vanguard Defender, and Rocket Squads.
    Yeah, good point. I use to rock the Vangueard to take care of all the rocket men sent to kill my tanks. I really wish we could have a Cold War event, based on a event where if you used all common and uncommon units in your deck you would get a 30% bonus instead of a countermeasure unit.

Up to lvl 80-100 I never used rocket squads - thought they were useless as when the enemy sent them, my UC Persues would just mow them down. I also got a lot of mileage out of a maxed UC Kadri and Tulwar - it could take a beating and keep on going.