[Player Appreciation Month] Design An In-Game Item

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Player Appreciation Month] Design An In-Game Item

Community Manager
    Post Count

[Player Appreciation Month] Design An In-Game Item

For Official Rules, please click here. If you are a minor, your legal guardian will have to agree to accept the Official Rules. Please see the Official Rules for details.

Attention Modern War players! We are looking for your most formidable and awe-inspiring ideas for a new Unit or Building! We know you have awesome ideas. Now’s your chance to prove it to everyone by entering our “Design a Unit” Contest!

Ten finalist entries will be chosen by Community Managers. The final winner will be determined by a community vote!

Contest Schedule

• October 15th through October 27th (12 Midnight PDT) - Entries Accepted
    • October 28th - Ten Finalists Announced
    • October 28th through October 31st (12 Midnight PDT) - Community Voting
    • November 1st - Winner Announced

Where to Submit Your Entry

Please post your entries in this official thread

Rules

• In order to be eligible, your submission must adhere to the following rules
    • Your submission must adhere to GREE’s Terms of Service
    • Your submission must adhere to the GREE Forum’s Code of Conduct, particularly the following points in the Code of Conduct regarding:
      - Abusive and/or Disrespectful Content towards other Players and Staff
      - Obscene, Vulgar, and Inappropriate Text/Images/Links
      - Racial, Ethnic, Nationality Posts
      - Politics and Religion/Religious Figures
    • Your submission must be your own original idea and cannot infringe on the copyrights of another individual, corporation or entity
    • Submissions must fit within the theme and feel of Modern War

Submission Requirements

When submitting your entry, make sure that you include the following

• The name of your item
    • A description and/or artwork of your item
    • Your Invite Code
    • An active and enabled forum account (winners will be contacted via PM)

Judging Criteria

Your entry will be judged on the following criteria

• Creativity
    • How well your entry fits the theme of Modern War

Prizes

Ten Finalists
    • 100 Gold

Top Winner
    • 250 Gold + The Winning Item

Restrictions and Conditions

• Limited to 3 entries per participant
    • Your submission must be a design for a Building or a Unit that is used in battle/fights
    • Prizes can only be distributed to the game you are designing for
    • Final submission acceptance and eligibility is at the discretion of GREE
    • Your Invite Code must be submitted with your entry in order to be eligible to receive a prize
    • Final implementation and depiction of the winning entry will be at the discretion and final approval of GREE
    • While the contest winners will be announced November 1st please note that final implementation of the winning Unit will be done at a future date and will be announced on the GREE forums.
    • GREE reserves the right to alter or revoke a winning entry at its discretion if it is found that the entry does not comply to the rules of the contest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Item Name: All Terrain Armored Combatant (ATAC)
    Item Design: http://gyazo.com/394be4fc3e6e0f7f924c72eba55951c6
    Description: Infantry Assault Robot
    Modern War invite code: 573 895 367

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

unit

I will make an infantry unit with99, 013, 645 attack and 111, 721, 287 defense. Limit 1 per person. Texture of what used to be the jungle stalker. It costs $823, 000, 000 and can only be unlocked by having all level 10 unit buildings and being past therank generAl. Or can be unlocked with 50 gold.boost- +1000% building payout 1 building only. Also -50% health rejen. Finally the last boost is +300% air, ground, infantry and sea power.

Unit name-chemacaly enhanced alien stalker-story-he wasa scientist who was loyal to his nation.he found a new creaturre, an alien smarterthan 502.74 einstiens combined. He studied it and got a cut. He didnt notice untill the alien soakedinto him making them one creature. The scientist found his powers and immediately joined the army.

My game :modern war
    My alliance id: 187659079

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation

I want more iconic and profitable LTB's coming up. Ones that stand out from the rest either through cost of the LTB or its significant beauty or just how it looks. I like the pattern of expensive and then cheap LTB each cycle. But for the expensive ones give us veteran players LTB's that cost $300 mil and up. Also as an example. Put out famous LTB's such as the Musée du Louvre of France. Or Big Ben of London, England. Buildings and monuments that stand out or that country is well known for.
    Also keep the events just how they are. It's nice to have events that aren't always switching around each week. I like how MW is right now. Thx.

MW ID is 665093607 ShOcKwAvE K7
    Last edited by RazAlguise; 10-16-2014 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my MW ID

Post Count
    I think Thief should take the award for "New Building Idea"....I think many forum members have already weighed in....

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Which-Building

Any of these buildings would be a nice addition to the game, all of them would be even better!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Fort knox

Its an existing building but I think it should cost 5000 gold and give 500 gold 1 time a week and $100,000,000 every 2 days
    It should take 5 weeks to build and add 1 each level. Each one will double income untill level 7 then it will add half. Upgrades should start at 1 bil and go to 100 bil.
    Picture http://www.industrytap.com/how-they-...epository/7986
    Alliance code 187659079
    Raids will only give money not gold.
    Please vote fore victorious silas in the raid boss event if you like this.

Post Count
    Unit Name - The Fusion

He is the leader of the EXO army. EXO's are known for their extremely strong exoskeletons. Even if the human inside the exoskeleton is killed the exoskeleton itself will continue to kill. Nothing stands in the way of the leader The Fusion. As he is more metal then human by now.
    The Fusion will pick up the remains of the enemy from the battle field to make more EXOs for his army. He will never rest till the world is his.

Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 10-17-2014 at 08:43 AM.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My idea for a new money building is the Burj Khalifa. It is currently the tallest building in the world and also one of the most expensive to be built. It cost $1.5 billion USD to build. My idea would be to have it taller than any other building in Modern War, and cost the same $1.5 billion to build. It would have a 24 hour cycle and have an income of $10 million at level one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielcheong/6312911752/

I also like the idea to use other iconic, popular buildings. I would like to see other expensive buildings like the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore (currently the most expensive, inflation adjusted, building ever) or Antilla in Mumbai to be used in the game as well. These more expensive buildings could be used for the "expensive" LTB cycle while older buildings like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Big Ben, the Colosseum, or Pantheon could be used to the "inexpensive" LTB cycle.

https://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/...n/frontdet.jpg

Post Count
    In honour of the Gree forum legend, Crime City Mark, I bring you Crime City Mark's Witty Tank! In memory and celebration of his years of service, his constant effort to help players and his humorous replies and witty comebacks to silly threads. Long live CCM and the good old days

It could be called Crime City Mark's Witty Tank or CCM Witty Tank, I think either of them sound pretty catchy but the second one is obviously less of a mouthful to say.

Obviously it would need to have pretty strong stats for such an epic unit, so at least as strong as the recent unit rewards so that it's at the top of peoples deployed list and lots of people see it and are reminded of CCM.
    It would also need a really good boost, something outrageous like a 100% income boost or 50% unit strength or something (this is flexible as i realise it might be rather stupid).

OR MAYBE (I keep adding to this because I think of something extra every 5 minutes) this could be a new type of item that it a cross between a money building and a unit, so you unlock it and then you can upgrade it to level 10, which increases both it's unit strength and IPH. This would add a cool new dimension to the game and could be used for future releases too. It would also be cool to see the unit moving around your/other peoples bases.

This is more or less how I imagine it would look:

The confetti could look a bit more realistic but i'm not that good at photoshop.

My in game code: 967112058

Good luck everyone.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Pissapigov; 10-17-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

New building

Name. Capitol Provision
    building
    Sea based, large blue dome.(like a blue L.E.D. Chip)
    Upgrade able level 1-10
    Very expensive
    Only available if 50+ % of buildings are upgraded to level 10 already.
    Provides random prize just like the scratchers.
    Quality and frequency of prized based on level. Level 10 would provide prize every 24hrs and only the top prizes are available at level 10
    Building is raid able if not collected, just like money building.
    Player Id 215968333

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

LTB Pyramids of Giza

This would be an ltb for an Egypt world domination. Would look like a go!den pyramid surrounded by palm trees and maybe old Egyptian treasures. Would be an expensive ltb; maybe 1B to buy it but would have a payout to match. Perhaps 10mill per 24 hours.

My second submission is a silver carrier. This would be an air unit that looks like a metallic airship that has thousands of small robotic controlled "drones" flying out of it. This unit would have 10million attack and defense and would have a boost of 25% alliance DEFENCE.

My third submission is another ltb. It would be called a manufacturing facility. This ltb would cost less. Maybe 200 million cash and it would have a special boost. -5 %. Upgrade cost per level. Looks like several silver cubes bunched together

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While working in the tasman sea at a secret bioweapon factory, Dr Erwin after 3 yrs of research has finally perfected his cybernetic armor. With this armor he could assure that the troops could now prevail in the continuous battle for world domination.

The suite also known as Erwins Armor has taking nanotechnology to a whole new level. With this new technology the suite binds with the troops at a molecular level and increase there heath regeneration by 30%. The technology and programming has has finally been sent to the test site in south England for field testing and the results have been overwhelmingly positive. Within he next few weeks Erwins
    Armor will begin its final step before mass production, at the training estate in south England.

Unit name: Erwins Armor
    Invite code 919-904-454

ppp.jpg
    Last edited by redvenge99; 10-21-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: added pic

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree Appreciator
    Infantry
    Attack - 0
    Defense - 0
    Bonus - +2 Building Upgrade, +7 Energy Regen, -20 Upgrade Time, +30% Building Output, +25 Raid Payout, +10 Alliance Members, +2 Guild Member Increase
    The icon could look something like this
    bill-clinton1.jpg

Player Code 900 735 995
    Last edited by Campy McCamperpants; 10-22-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Z€RO View Post
    This would be an ltb for an Egypt world domination. Would look like a go!den pyramid surrounded by palm trees and maybe old Egyptian treasures. Would be an expensive ltb; maybe 1B to buy it but would have a payout to match. Perhaps 10mill per 24 hours.

My second submission is a silver carrier. This would be an air unit that looks like a metallic airship that has thousands of small robotic controlled "drones" flying out of it. This unit would have 10million attack and defense and would have a boost of 25% alliance DEFENCE.

My third submission is another ltb. It would be called a manufacturing facility. This ltb would cost less. Maybe 200 million cash and it would have a special boost. -5 %. Upgrade cost per level. Looks like several silver cubes bunched together
    Hi sorry i forgot to put my ally code.
    And for the manufacturing facility, instead of a -5% upgrade cost, it produces 1 energy refill every 10 days at lvl 1 and with eachlevel Increased, you wait one less day for the energy refill. Thus at lvl 10, only wait 1 day for a refill

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can their be nudity.