Well done Gree, best Epic Boss event in a long time

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well done Gree, best Epic Boss event in a long time

Post Count

Well done Gree, best Epic Boss event in a long time

I must admit that I have been losing interest in Epic Boss quests over the last few months, but the set up of this event has got me excited about them again. So far all of the reactions within my guild and from other allies in the game has been positive, this should be the model that Gree uses when planning future Epic Bosses.

Here are several reasons why I liked this event:
    - finally a return to the 7 day boss quest! Please don't change it back to 5 or 6 days
    - An attack bonus on the daily guild quest reward
    - the temporary bonuses gave most players a chance to reach boss levels that they could never get to before
    - The battle health refills drops are great - either to help kill more bosses or to farm and save for later events

Does anyone have any other feedback to add? The only slightly negative things that I can think of are that the xp gain is still too high and the unit reward stats are fairly weak relative to what you can win doing trials.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A++ idea to add health potions.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Love the permanent attack bonuses. We needed them!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Some observations on the Epic Boss

1). A great improvement having Crates and Battle Health Refills as prizes. Crates are better than worthless units any day, and Battle Health Refills are much better than marginal units. Too bad we still can win Unearthed Coffins on the lower levels.

2). Legendary units are actually being won. In the past I might win 1-3 while finishing the Legendary quests. This time I've won over 10 of them!

3). Still a lot of experience points being won. EB tends to level the mid level players up a lot, and it absolutely ruins lower level peeps.

4). After the last EB, I wasn't sure I would go for legendary again, but this time the final prize units and bonuses for legendary were outstanding!

Overall, Epic Boss has been pretty good!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Please remove your post,its against rules! No promoting any other games here
    You can tap the little triangular symbol in the lower left corner of his post to report him. If a number of us do that, his post will be removed
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    You can tap the little triangular symbol in the lower left corner of his post to report him. If a number of us do that, his post will be removed
    Thanks i forgot where it was,i reported the content what he posted,but he didnt post just in one thread he posted in 12 of them
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I loved it thanks Gree I got 100 bosses and leg for the first time was great fun.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Awesome and great feedback! Thanks for the sweet compliments!

It's a baby penguin kind of day:

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Normally I don't get far in the boss events, it was a long time ago I could finish one. But because I had a few temporary bonusses it seemed to be the right moment to give it a try. It was a tough fight, but somehow I managed to finish ��! Overall this indeed was a great event, well done Gree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    great points squirrel. just wish the reward for 100 kills had a boost most could use. the +atk is marginal.

aside from that; this was a very solid event.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

EB still to Hard !

Overall I am happier with the EB of late, but still don't like that I have 0 chance of getting to L100 without spending RL $$. I'm a free player but I am willing to spend the time needed to get there. I don't think it would be so hard to setup the EB to be based on a players stats, not just their level. I was able to complete L100 a long time ago when I was a L19 player but don't get close to L50 now. The only reason I participate now is for GLTQ as the XP is high and the units are not that good at lower levels.

I really enjoy getting health refills or at least a chance at them now :d Good job Gree, maybe add energy refills as well?? Just a thought