GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bahaha boss design contest.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Bahaha boss design contest.

The thread over on the announcement page initiated a contest in which 10 lucky contestants would receive a life changing 100 gold for designing a boss and 1 would be completely smothered in 250 gold for doing a devs job for a day. Now either I cant count or a mystical power will magically create some more bosses out of thin air and produce at least another 5 submissions. Tadaaah will announce the "the finalists" tomorrow. What am I missing here?, there was 5 submissions total!. Now carry the 1, add 7 multiply by 2 and I'm pretty sure I have found your finalists already. Now I'm no genius (thats a lie, I actually are) but I'm pretty sure u culd announce them today. Ur welcome, thank u and good night.

Just helping u out...I know u guys r busy

Post Count
    Made me lol! Haha

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Made me lol! Haha
    At least I'm not alone lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, but who's going to get #1

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    The thread over on the announcement page initiated a contest in which 10 lucky contestants would receive a life changing 100 gold for designing a boss and 1 would be completely smothered in 250 gold for doing a devs job for a day. Now either I cant count or a mystical power will magically create some more bosses out of thin air and produce at least another 5 submissions. Tadaaah will announce the "the finalists" tomorrow. What am I missing here?, there was 5 submissions total!. Now carry the 1, add 7 multiply by 2 and I'm pretty sure I have found your finalists already. Now I'm no genius (thats a lie, I actually are) but I'm pretty sure u culd announce them today. Ur welcome, thank u and good night.

Just helping u out...I know u guys r busy

I loved the "life changing" and the "smothered in 250 gold" lines.
    Genius, pure 24 Karat GENIUS. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What the living fruck is that?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Screw it. Good enough. I'm joining his faction.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigg View Post
    What the living fruck is that?
    No idea. Any who, back on topic...how bout this weather!

Post Count
    Maybe they would get more entries if people actually new about the contest..

Post Count
    I do hope I win.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe if u got more than a handful of gold people would show an interest. I had one ready to go but for 100 - 250 why would u bother?. They get paid to do that stuff. Plus my posts jus get deleted or I get banned for making sense n being Brutally honest lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Maybe if u got more than a handful of gold people would show an interest. I had one ready to go but for 100 - 250 why would u bother?. They get paid to do that stuff. Plus my posts jus get deleted or I get banned for making sense n being Brutally honest lol.
    This. I have what I think are some good ideas, too, but for the potential of 250 gold? I mean, design a character with a back story and multiple graphics for a chance to win $20? Maybe she left a 0 off, and it's supposed to say 2,500 gold. That would make good sense, yet still be a bargain for them since the work is several hundred dollars worth of value.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    exactly! ^
    I've got some graphic skills, but i'm not about to waste my free time doing something for what i can get by downloading and deleting a few apps.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Again post from robot

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    This. I have what I think are some good ideas, too, but for the potential of 250 gold? I mean, design a character with a back story and multiple graphics for a chance to win $20? Maybe she left a 0 off, and it's supposed to say 2,500 gold. That would make good sense, yet still be a bargain for them since the work is several hundred dollars worth of value.
    I got a wk ban for saying add a zero, trolling apparently. I was actually making what would of been a helpful suggestion. These r the kinds of things u gain momentum on. A) ur stingy n momentum continues on as such B) ur generous n u raise some good will amongst our MW community and u cultivate some positivity.

This community is great, ppl say our negativity is bad n jus quit blah blah blah, but everytime someone asks a genuine question they get help from the community pretty quick. Usually long b4 any mod or dev steps in to help out (which is rarer than diamonds round these parts). I think the negativity is aimed exactly where it should be and coming together to help eachother out is the true spirit of the forum.