dont flame/ hate, but...

speed hacking tab was closed. thats fine, thats not the issue though.

tadah wrote:

Hey guys,

A few things:

1. The forums is not a place for Naming and Shaming. This only harbors toxicity and hate among a community. Therefore, this thread will be lock and those posted afterwards to replicate it.

2. If you feel that you have come across a player that is abusing the game, bug, cheat, exploit, etc., please report them using the ticket feature. This will open up an investigation in which the account in question will be looked into. The results of these inquiries are not shared with the reporter or publicly. We do take these matter extremely seriously as we don't want these types of players in this game anymore than you do. Again, the forums are not a place for naming and shaming.

3. If you inadvertently come across one of these hacks, exploits, etc., please report this matter via the ticket system. We will then have this recorded in our systems, so we may reproduce and fix the matter.

4. The forums are not a place for naming and shaming.

We want this game to be as enjoyable for everyone as possible. We want to catch these types of players just as much as anyone else. So please report them as you come across them with as much information as possible. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

end quote

issues are bolded, you guys have an awful support ticket department, you get put aside for weeks, get an automated email asking if everything was fixed magically on its own, and then disappears again. people would not post on the forum if your tickets worked better. im just being real. i know you gotta manage the forums the best you can, we don't post too often, i know i check in daily, im assuming you gotta check all games post each day though... which will make that a huge job for one guy/girl... person.

there needs to be a better way to reach someone for URGENT matters. also the cheating with the raids, do you still give the guild points on a cheating account?
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    speed hacking tab was closed. thats fine, thats not the issue though.

tadah wrote:

Hey guys,

A few things:

1. The forums is not a place for Naming and Shaming. This only harbors toxicity and hate among a community. Therefore, this thread will be lock and those posted afterwards to replicate it.

2. If you feel that you have come across a player that is abusing the game, bug, cheat, exploit, etc., please report them using the ticket feature. This will open up an investigation in which the account in question will be looked into. The results of these inquiries are not shared with the reporter or publicly. We do take these matter extremely seriously as we don't want these types of players in this game anymore than you do. Again, the forums are not a place for naming and shaming.

3. If you inadvertently come across one of these hacks, exploits, etc., please report this matter via the ticket system. We will then have this recorded in our systems, so we may reproduce and fix the matter.

4. The forums are not a place for naming and shaming.

We want this game to be as enjoyable for everyone as possible. We want to catch these types of players just as much as anyone else. So please report them as you come across them with as much information as possible. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

end quote

issues are bolded, you guys have an awful support ticket department, you get put aside for weeks, get an automated email asking if everything was fixed magically on its own, and then disappears again. people would not post on the forum if your tickets worked better. im just being real. i know you gotta manage the forums the best you can, we don't post too often, i know i check in daily, im assuming you gotta check all games post each day though... which will make that a huge job for one guy/girl... person.

there needs to be a better way to reach someone for URGENT matters. also the cheating with the raids, do you still give the guild points on a cheating account?

What I think Gree moderators are missing is that there is now an appearance that there is a personal relationship between Gree and the death knights guild which allows for special favoritism after the return of bbt. It is interesting how quickly they act when it affects the top guild. There should no favoritism or appearance of such. If this was not a general feeling tickets would have been submitted to gree instead of you tube.

agree

Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    What I think Gree moderators are missing is that there is now an appearance that there is a personal relationship between Gree and the death knights guild which allows for special favoritism after the return of bbt. It is interesting how quickly they act when it affects the top guild. There should no favoritism or appearance of such. If this was not a general feeling tickets would have been submitted to gree instead of you tube.
    This is my first time posting on the forums but this bothers me so much I felt the need to say something. When Death Knights has a problem (believe me we all hear about) it seems to be resolved quite quickly. In fact, on at least one occasion GREE bent their own rules to appease DK. I wish GREE would understand how unfair this looks to the entire rest of their customer base. Members of DK aren't the only people who spend a great deal of money on this game. If it takes weeks for us, it should take weeks for them.

Good God...

These claims get more and more ridiculous by the day.

I won't be dignifying any more of these posts with a "read" as they are designed to instigate and are not worth the energy required to scroll my eyes left to right.

We create our own reality based on perception and I promise some of you are living in your own little world.

Good luck with this GREE. The flaming will never stop.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    Good God...

I won't be dignifying any more of these posts with a "read" as they are designed to instigate and are not worth the energy required to scroll my eyes left to right.

We create our own reality based on perception and I promise some of you are living in your own little world.

You just did what you said you wouldn't. Hehe, just messin with ya, don't get too mad :P

But like they say. It's about perception. Regardless of guild name there is an obvious section of players that get taken care of more so than others. I won't even say it's just DK as I have seen some ridiculous things elsewhere. We just want balance.
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-15-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Guys, please remember that it is against the Code of Conduct to start a new thread about the same topic for which Moderator or Community Manager has locked a thread.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Guys, please remember that it is against the Code of Conduct to start a new thread about the same topic for which Moderator or Community Manager has locked a thread.

Thanks.
    That's awesome and we respect the Code of Conduct... However a large part of the paying knd community are sitting back waiting, watching and wondering why our concerns are not being addressed as promptly as others.

Try answering our questions and not dodging them. The ticket system is horrible. That's why we have come here.

From Brutus

This is coming from my personal experiences with a multitude of different guilds, at various levels of play, and with different insights of leadership on many sides of the playing field, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. This will be opinionated and it reflects only my personal outlook on the situations at hand.

I've been a piece of the pie that makes up empire leadership. I've been the grunt or the small man on the totem pole, as well as part of the brains of the operation. I've dealth with many different allied guilds (whether it's been internally or externally). I've seen hundreds of people come and go. Finally, I've grown many relationships that extend well beyond this game, as I'm sure thousands of other people have as well.

I've seen and worked with many different members of different alliances and guilds at all different levels of play. I understand the frustration that this games injects into people, but I also know and have experienced the levels of excitement, comradery, and cohesiveness that can take hold of an individual and give them a drive to succeed. Not only for themselves, but for every single person that is a part of their knd family.

What has been displayed this weekend, in my opinion, shows that not everybody has that same mind frame. Not everybody feels the need to grow together and learn from one another. Unfortunately, not everybody is here for the friendly competition.

This game has gone from an enjoyable get away from the harsh realities of life, to a constant power struggle that pushes mental, emotional, and physical capabilities to a breaking point. This GAME has become largely too personal.

Whether it's on the forum, in game, or on line, everybody is in attack mode. Nobody wants to own up to their true mistakes and the pointer finger is always locked and loaded.

I was on the side that received the short end of the stick during the first raid. People were speed hacking and cheating through the roof. Every single person I was involved with at the time was in shock and truly disgusted at what was taking place. GREE's response time to that specific issue was miraculously swift...

Here I am, on the other side of the grass. Dealing with the same issue that caused strife for everyone involved the first time. The same issue that harboured hatred for a part of the knd community. The same issue that was fought against, is now being used to their advantage. One of the same accounts that was on the other side of the fence in the first raid, was brought in and "watched" with a scrutinous eye. Apparently, that eye failed to see any wrong doing when the exact same cheating was taking place in their own guild. Apparently, it's ok to "do as we say, not as we do"

I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on a simple game that is played on a phone. I doubt I've even spent this much on any other platform or gaming console. I'm sure I'm not the only one either and I can guarantee I've not spent nearly half the amount of money that hundreds of people have spent here.

The rate at which GREE responds to issues at hand is sickening. Anyone that reads this, take a quick minute or two to look at the amount of money GREE pulls in just in a single year. Tell me that the number you see isn't heart stopping. Tell me that this entire community doesn't deserve a better, more efficient, and fair level of service whether you're in a guild that ranks 5000 or a guild that ranks #1......

I, as well as many others, have done the math. We've spent hours of our precious time, calculating and figuring out the highest rate at which a player can score in the best case scenario. We all saw the ban hammer drop on OTB in the MIDDLE OF AN EVENT. It's been days now, and not a single thing has been done.

If things have been investigated and GREE feels that the people in question have not cheated, I will get every damn penny that I've spent on this game back into my own hands. This is truly disgusting and I will not fall victim to any of it. What was once an issue with a quick fix, is now an ongoing cry from your community that has gone silenced and unanswered.

The pen is much mightier than the sword, don't ever forget it. As far as other things being thrown around in multiple discussions on forums, line, etc... That shield will crack soon, and I hope many of you who rely on it have another way to deflect what is thrown your way.

Again, this is my personal opinion based on my experiences. Take from it what you will and feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
    Brutus

Line ID - omg_itz_brutus

quick to pass the buck

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

Thanks.
    As my information is still public ,

Please tell me if it is against the code of conduct to post the name,address of another member without there concent and whilst there is a very large fraud investigation into the member that posted it.

If its OK to post this information I'd like to return the favour to Aaron so lost friends can recontact him his wife Amanda and child Kinsley,how is saint Paul this time of year pal ......

HARDCORE 4 EVER

your funny

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    Good God...

O.M.G zenith only posted a few lines (hardcore falls to the floor in shock).

Or is it that your guild got found out and that its point less writing your stupid loyalty and honor essays that your so good at.
    X X X DANGER X X X

Quote Originally Posted by xxx hardcore View Post
    o.m.g zenith only posted a few lines (hardcore falls to the floor in shock).

Or is it that your guild got found out and that its point less writing your stupid loyalty and honor essays that your so good at.
    Hardcore congrats on your legitimate first place finish in raid!!!
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by tim drake View Post
    One of the same accounts that was on the other side of the fence in the first raid, was brought in and "watched" with a scrutinous eye. Apparently, that eye failed to see any wrong doing when the exact same cheating was taking place in their own guild. Apparently, it's ok to "do as we say, not as we do"
    You're joking. When one of my players bought an account, it was promptly banned. Not only the purchased account, the original, and the low level alt. In addition, his phone was banned from playing the game. Is cheating a lesser crime than breaking the TOA?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanee View Post
    You're joking. When one of my players bought an account, it was promptly banned. Not only the purchased account, the original, and the low level alt. In addition, his phone was banned from playing the game. Is cheating a lesser crime than breaking the TOA?
    Buying account == money going to someone not named Gree, speed cheating == money still going to Gree (faster actually...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

This thread is being locked for flaming and personal attacks.