Stamina event needed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stamina event needed

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Stamina event needed

Alot of members liked the FVF stamina use. We need an event that requires this again. The old FVF will be perfect, based on BP, so you picked your targets wisely, a team event and personal. Beats 2 FL events. Scrap 1 and give us the FVF back. Its a laied back event.

Shouldnt be hard to move a round of FL rewards over to this event.

We could put a vote up, but i think we need an event that gets the members raiding and attacking again.
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with you. We also need a stamina ltq. Gree only had one of those. Gree didn't make much money from it so they only had one.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A lot of ppl hated it too. Mainly because there was no boosts attached to prizes for massive xp gains.

I'm fine with it but make prizes worth it.

Would love to have a use for stamina besides just raiding ��

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes please absolutely agree with bringing back PVP faction event. It was very fun. Makes you search for highest Bp. Many people know who they get 40-50k from but it's still fun for the middle people. And we need a reason to use all these stamina refills 👍

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would also like to see another FVF tourney. Us old timers have 50+ stamina that hardly gets used. Make the faction prizes like frontline and it would be a success. The reasons it failed before, the faction prizes were terrible, your base was destroyed for 3 days and you had it every weekend between WD. Doing this with good prizes and only once between WD or once every other WD would add a little variety to the game.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    drop FL and do this
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd keep frontline and do away w world domination that is only dominated by The SUPinators. Stamina event is definitely in the works...why else would they be giving out stamina refills?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    drop FL and do this

Banned
    Post Count
    Wasn't worth it then, don't see it being worth it now. People don't want another event tying them to thier devices for long periods of time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its the fact that Battle Points is too lopsided, the stronger higher ranking guys can get 50k+ and at my level (Special Ops lvl 156 750m attack) and the most I have been able to get is 21k. They should do a stamina event but with a level playing field, something like 1 point for each successful raid and 2 for each successful attack, it would force teams to sacrifice taking XP for a higher spot on the leaderboards, and would show who all the campers are.

Banned
    Post Count
    But then you come back to the original issue with the first LTQ. People start leaving their bases blacked out and then no one has targets of any sort.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am all for stamina event how did work before with building times being different

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For some reason my high level player maxes out at 18,266 BP no matter how "good" my target is, while my LLp can gather 21,262 on an equally "good" target.

They would need to fix this cap issue which affects some players to make any PvP event equitable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    drop FL and do this
    Couldn't disagree more. FL: strategy low xp big stat gains. PVP: massive xp and turns into 'hey can you reset for me?' Dumb dumb dumb.... not to mention the prizes were horrible.
    Stamina LTQ? I vote NO again... sure now that I'm a higher level there will be more people w the necessary buildings... but I remember searching for 45 min straight to NOT find one of the targets and not get that health regen tomcat. (Or was it the bridge jumper... can't remember)

If you all actually want a stamina based something what about a weekly 'league' of sorts. Big tiers with temp bonuses like energy regen or health top 10, 100, 1000. Make it total loot or number of different players raided/atked (eliminating the buddy bp boredom)