This tank be a thorn in my side every time

This is on boss level 8, cause all my units are trying to take it out the other units covering this tank pick it off.

Note i dont have units at level 50 so before you post SR units.

UR or R... i have got ...so hope that gives you something to work at.

Ever heard of rocket men?

Omg, I see that you have a ton of rocket guys, what's the problem?
    It must be the Duban that's kicking your ass, cause the rocket men should take care of the tank and the choppers
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 10-13-2014 at 03:54 PM.

They are not doing any damage to him at all, they get either picked off by the small tank (see bottom of photo) then we have the artillery units off screen that smash down on any units....cause they all trying to take out the tank that keeps on rolling forward. Yeah the Duban R is causing my problems
    Last edited by hellscaretaker; 10-13-2014 at 04:00 PM.

With you commenting on the rocket squards and rocket men...imagine these have to be maxed out as well

Yeah sounds like your squads are weak, need to be maxed if your rocket guys are maxed they should flick the low level duban out of the way.

I have 3 maxed out rare rocket squads and in my opinion, they are necessary to have no matter what. Even if you have tons of SR/UR units, rocket squads can really help you by their sheer numbers and if you cover them with Orantes or other recon type units and/or artillary to protect them they can be devastating. Just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaic View Post
    I have 3 maxed out rare rocket squads and in my opinion, they are necessary to have no matter what. Even if you have tons of SR/UR units, rocket squads can really help you by their sheer numbers and if you cover them with Orantes or other recon type units and/or artillary to protect them they can be devastating. Just my humble opinion.
    For real. I think the rocket squad is the best unit out there. They are so versatile. Cheap supply, fast recharge rate, they can take out.99% percent of any tank out there. There are hell on most recon units. You flood a battlefield with them, they scare off even the fully maxed Leninns ReAch. The Orontes and rocket squad are must have units.

Sturdy tanks also do an excellent job of taking out tanks. Especially if you give them a helper. Persephone + Theseus will take out some pretty tough stuff.

I think waaaaaay too many people make too much of this pathetic meat. I prefer armoured and heavily armed over squishy and easy to kill.

Ants, meet BOOT.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-14-2014 at 03:49 AM.

I have a lvl40 selim v in my army which does heavy dmg to units like the janissary 3

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    I think waaaaaay too many people make too much of this pathetic meat. I prefer armoured and heavily armed over squishy and easy to kill.

Ants, meet BOOT.
    Omg, I have to say something. Do you remember your training? You use tanks to take out recon, you use rocket guys against tanks, you use choppers to take out tanks. It's like rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock. I don't understand you moral adversion to the use of rocket men. It's a simple tool not a moral exercise in your personal philospohy.

You may hate it now, but you'll love it when you have one to send out against the Orontes in Somapura Slam - its a must have to just sit there an take the punishment. As for taking one out, I suppose you don't have the Sejanus from the previous Boss battle? Cause I didn't even notice the Janassary on Lvl 8.

High level rocket squads can do it if they can get to it, and also try a big copter. I've had a rare Phoenix in my squad for just about every battle I've been in since many ppl don't have good AA capabilities. It takes a while to get out onto the battlefield, but it can kill almost anything once its there.

I think we all dreaded the janissary when we were at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    I think we all dreaded the janissary when we were at low levels.
    Janissary u hate until u get the firepower to crush it then it is weak