Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0N View Post
    Correct. You get both
    got the gold, any word on the extra prizes for the syndicate and individual?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    got the gold, any word on the extra prizes for the syndicate and individual?
    Not yet. But I expect it will be in our inventories before Raid Boss.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Got my new weapons! Thanks Gree.
    Not sure which individual prize I received. Any way to easily find out?

Syndicate prize is here thanks GREE!
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Angry Indi?

When are the individual prizes being released? I know some have received and others have not. Also - there was a difference between the mods listed for individual placement between droid and iOS - I received my proper mod as listed in my prize list, yet yesterday evening had a defense boost switched to attack. How is this ethical to list one prize and a mod - yet award a completely different one. Everyone has been fixated on the huge technical glitches that occurred during this event - but there are also subtle ones that nobody from Gree has been able to reply to any of my tickets about...

@Tadaaah how do I submit a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCCKilla111 View Post
    @Tadaaah how do I submit a ticket?
    You can submit here: https://games.gree-support.net/tickets/new

received Syndicate Reward on all 5 Accounts - thanks

now, how do we check to confirm that the Individual Rewards have been added?

can we see that Individual Reward List please
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize

Dear Tadaaah
    Whist one appreciates the effort Gree has gone to as a way of soothing players frustrations that the SA event caused. The question imust be asked. Will Gree follow throught with its promise in regards to TAW?

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize

Dear Tadaaah
    Whist one appreciates the effort Gree has gone to as a way of soothing players frustrations that the SA event caused. The question imust be asked. Will Gree follow throught with its promise in regards to TAW?
    Love your use of the word whilst, but the question must also be asked, you know this is GREE you're taking about right? You'll get it but God knows when.. I'm still waiting for them to announce the winners of the forum contests

Hey tadaah ,

So every syndicate and every individual was suppose to get an additional prize I.e , a prize one above the tier they actually received , every other syndicate got the benefit of it , which is very nice of u guys , thanks for tht . However , how does tht benefits taw ? Because taw got same of the first reward whereas u clearly mentioned First place syn will get a NEW PRIZE , every other syn got the better prize but not the first place one , the syn tht spent almost double the gold of the second syn ? I don't understand how that's fair to the first place syn ?

Other then this small concern , rest things that gree did for their customers for this event is amazing , once agAin thanks for that , but please do look into it , IMO first place syn should get a new and better prize

Thank you

Tadaah stated in original post first place syn would receive a new prize not the same one

Quote Originally Posted by pratz View Post
    Hey tadaah ,

So every syndicate and every individual was suppose to get an additional prize I.e , a prize one above the tier they actually received , every other syndicate got the benefit of it , which is very nice of u guys , thanks for tht . However , how does tht benefits taw ? Because taw got same of the first reward whereas u clearly mentioned First place syn will get a NEW PRIZE , every other syn got the better prize but not the first place one , the syn tht spent almost double the gold of the second syn ? I don't understand how that's fair to the first place syn ?

Other then this small concern , rest things that gree did for their customers for this event is amazing , once agAin thanks for that , but please do look into it , IMO first place syn should get a new and better prize

Thank you
    An item with, if I recall correctly, 700k/700k stats and a 10% mafia defense mod is better than what everyone else got? I for one got a 198k/700k stat item and a 16% explosive defense, which trust me I'm not sleazing at, and I know you guys were told you were getting a new prize, but that prize isn't something to sleaze at either Lmao

Sigh.... How true even when Gree tries to repair a situation. It still has a way to go.

New prizes. Doesn't mean the same prize , because that means the mods don't stack,so Gree just repeats the same prizes

Syndicate first prize was 10% mafia defense
    Individual first prize was 16% mafia defense
    Thus 10% + 10% + 16% + 16% = 52% or should
    But no after Gree gave out the prizes
    10% + 10% + 16% + 16% = 36%

Dear taddaaah

Honey, darling, sweetness

Now that we know there is a problem with mods not stacking when there are 2 identical items
    That the missing % matches the % of the individual prize
    It would be safe to come to the conclusion that the mod didn't stack
    Solution:
    Change the name of the prize, then the system will see it as a " new" prize and will allow the mod to be added