GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: limit those Trials

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count

Smile

Hi DraCro

many thanks for you post and your nice words. Im not worried in a way you mean and i agree that in theory it shouldnt be possible to do 10 trials a day. However we have seen many things which shouldnt be possible but we have seen them or still see them. A limit could be set to any stage and should just prevent the "impossible" lol.

We all play this game to have some fun and my post wasnt meant to be respresenting FiB's view but mine. We have a great bunch of fun and active people in FiB. However i heard from another T10 Leader that they had one person quit 2 days ago due to the increased pressure and time for those trials, and i guess it isnt the only one feeling this. This and to prevent the "impossible" are the reasons why i believe that a limit would make sense, especially as it is almost impossible to identify someone if he/she would do the impossible.

We have seen people who seemed to use a hack on potions or had some kind of unlimited energy to farm them. We have seen people with very high gold amounts but low very low stats and very high levels, we have seen people with an absurd amount of honor units.

However all of them were easy to identify. The different units with different classes and stats from those trials arent that easy to track nor is it easy to identify the amount of trials needed to achieve them, means its not like counting a particular unit (like with those honor units) or check their gold or their CP boost potions.

Hence i still believe that a limit, wherever you set it within a reasonable area, makes sense. At least it doesnt hurt or impede any player like it was said above. A limit in availability of those trials would impede other players, but maybe im wrong and i just dont see all those who want to kill mobs on a daily basis in this game for the entire future, lol.

@ Garen Argon: i take your sarcastic post as trying to be funny. Just read back what i wrote and you will see that nothing close to what you suggest was suggested or asked by me. However i take your question with a smile and dont think anybody should limit any possibility of using gems
    Last edited by [JAG] Ryan; 10-14-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    Hi DraCro

many thanks for you post and your nice words. Im not worried in a way you mean and i agree that in theory it shouldnt be possible to do 10 trials a day. However we have seen many things which shouldnt be possible but we have seen them or still see them. A limit could be set to any stage and should just prevent the "impossible" lol.

in this game it seems anything is possible. all you need is time and gems.

We all play this game to have some fun and my post wasnt meant to be respresenting FiB's view but mine. We have a great bunch of fun and active people in FiB. However i heard from another T10 Leader that they had one person quit 2 days ago due to the increased pressure and time for those trials, and i guess it isnt the only one feeling this. This and to prevent the "impossible" are the reasons why i believe that a limit would make sense, especially as it is almost impossible to identify someone if he/she would do the impossible.

maybe the 'person' you are vaguely alluding to had no business being in a top ten guild.

We have seen people who seemed to use a hack on potions or had some kind of unlimited energy to farm them. We have seen people with very high gold amounts but low very low stats and very high levels, we have seen people with an absurd amount of honor units.

as tadaaah mentioned this has been fixed and is a non issue. hopefully gree is working on weeding out the rest of the hackers.

However all of them were easy to identify. The different units with different classes and stats from those trials arent that easy to track nor is it easy to identify the amount of trials needed to achieve them, means its not like counting a particular unit (like with those honor units) or check their gold or their CP boost potions.

any player that has the time to do lots of trials should feel free to do so without feeling like they are being targeted. this is what i dislike most about this thread.

Hence i still believe that a limit, wherever you set it within a reasonable area, makes sense. At least it doesnt hurt or impede any player like it was said above. A limit in availability of those trials would impede other players, but maybe im wrong and i just dont see all those who want to kill mobs on a daily basis in this game for the entire future, lol.

you are certainly entitled to your beliefs. they are wrong. many don't want to kill mobs on a daily basis and they won't. but for those who are driven enough to do so; let them kill kill kill.

@ Garen Argon: i take your sarcastic post as trying to be funny. Just read back what i wrote and you will see that nothing close to what you suggest was suggested or asked by me. However i take your question with a smile and dont think anybody should limit any possibility of using gems
    part of it was definitely sarcastic. some not so much. i just chuckle that someone in a top 2 guild with billions in attack and def is trying to limit others from growing their stats too....let us play the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why on earth would trials be limited? They were established so players could work them at their convenience & if some players want to suck up all their time & or all their hard earned money to play as many trials as they want, then let them. Every individual makes choices about how they spend their time & if they want to do a ton of trials to improve their stats, they should not have to be subject to limits. With no glitches, these trials are challenging. It takes me almost the full 3 days to complete a L13 using no gems which means I can complete a little more than 2 per week gem free. I would not be happy bumping up on a limit in a few months time.

Post Count
    @ Ryan - Thank you too for nice words adressed to me.
    I know that you just shared your opininon on trials and FiB doesnt have to do anything with it,it doesnt mater if its your opinion or from any guild,you don't need to explain yourself because you didn't say anything wrong here.
    I understand the pressure to keep up with the game and i dont like when somebody quit the game because of to many events runing at the same time.
    I know that every player here is a valuable to us,especially those that we have as a friends.
    Who knows maybe Gree listen to you and make a limit on how many trials you can do in month,everybody have a right to have their opinion and i respect and yours!
    I understand what you want to say here with this thread.
    But trials just arrived and people are for know playing them but with new future events/options as crafting the trials whont be so appealing to most of players and they will move on to new event
    [FK] TITAN

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    This thread is full of awesome, healthy, constructive feedback and debate. Kudos to all involved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This thread is full of awesome, healthy, constructive feedback and debate. Kudos to all involved.
    Thanks Tadaah !
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    @ Ryan - free and light gem spenders needs to have a chance to compete with top players so the gap between free/light gem and gem player whont be so big as it is now,it is to big diference,i realy hope with new events in future that gap will be smaller,and not as it is now its a diference from 500 million to 1or 2 billion VS free or light gemmer that is near 200 million or less
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the trials, those that want to go nuts and spend a ton of time (or gems) on them can build stats quickly. This is a great way to give the newer players in the game a chance to at least be competitive. You wont see a new player compete with the likes of RK or FIB but at least they can make themselves useful to a top 50-100 team and then build boosts so if they want sometime later they can move up to top 10 or 25. If we limit the number of trials that can be done then we all move up at the same pace, that takes the opportunity to grow away from newer players and relegating them to a life of insignificance in the game.

Post Count
    Gree does something extremely positive snd people especially top 3 start complaining.
    The gain or lack of stats is inrelevent to the heavy gem spender. At the end of the day, we know during war you guys will either tap tap tap none stop or mega the players none stop to achieve your ultimate goal.
    Please do not hate the light or the free players. Their entitle to grow and have fun on a game as well.
    I swear, people can take the fun out of the game at times.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Poor sods like Ryan are prime examples of people who cannot stand their neighbours driving the same posh cars that they themselves have driven for months.

Post Count
    Free players, light and normal gem spenders, are most of the players of this game. So they are a part of it.
    This kind of game can work because a simbiosis relationship between heavy gemers, light/normal gem players and free players. Dogs Pizza is right in saying "without one of them this game whould not work properly, with who you whould battle on guild wars if they whould not exist?"

So, like a lot of players here, I like the trials. I can't do one level 13 per day, not possible for me... but since the beginning of these kind of events I had the opportunity to increase my stats, correctly.
    Don't worry Ryan, that's not tomorrow I will reach 1b, even 200M... but it makes this game more funny, more interesting.
    That is also a great way to give the new players a chance to be competitive.

We don't play in the same league Ryan We all know that... so no chance for guys like us to compete with you. It's even not our motivation. We all know we will be your targets during wars
    It's just a game. Nice to relax after a hard at work. Nothing else... as Georges could say
    So, thank you Gree for this new kind of events which are the best thing I've seen in more than one year

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol i guess i got missunderstood. Im not worried, i just said my opinion and it reflects what i hear from other people too.

Besides that, where is the harm if the trials get a limit? Its just a limit and could be set in any reasonable amount per month, or week. The limit should not discourage anyone to do as many trials as he/she wants. It should just prevent someone to use a hack and obtain an illegitimate advantage versus all other players.

Im also not talking about time versus money. A Top player can always easily catch up with gems versus a free player and do enough trials to catch up to a free player. But if someone lets say makes 10 in a day with the use of a hack, then this would be a slap in the face of all others, the ones who used money and gems and also the ones who play free.

@ rudy: im sorry but you are totally wrong lol, i dont care what my neighbours or anybody else drive or have at all nor im jealous about anybody's success. In fact im happy if more people are successful as it would make the world a better and more secured place. You obviously totally missunderstood what i said or you havent felt it necessary to read, else i cant imagine where you could take such an estimation from. Anyways lol thx for your input.

@Spock: i agree, the trials are a welcome adaption, hence i said thx for them. However, my point is also that people have their preferred events. Some enjoy the wars most, others the Epic Boss or Raid Boss Events and others the GLTQ's or ILTQ's where they can kill mobs. For those who dont like to kill mobs the trials bring them into an unconvinient situation. Assuming they are staying on a permanent basis, its like if you dont like RB and assume we would have a Trial RB with good rewards ongoing around. Means you would need to do it, to keep up in stats, for yourself or your team but wouldnt have real joy in doing it. Hence you would feel bored and lose interest soon.
    We didnt had any type of event as permanent parallel to all other events so far. And i agree all those who love to kill mobs, they are loving it, but all those who enjoy other events more or who really dislike killing mobs feel bored and/or annoyed.

Also i agree, that nobody who doesnt want to, needs to do them, but we all know that especially those playing on a Top level, regardless in which tier, cant afford to miss to many events without giving away a part of their previous contribution.

However, im happy to see that you and others enjoy the Trials like i do, it just might not be the same what other people feel.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ryan - you are not misunderstood. you just don't get it and that is fine. no one aside from you wants a cap. time to let it
    go and move forward...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol i guess i got missunderstood. Im not worried, i just said my opinion and it reflects what i hear from other people too.

Besides that, where is the harm if the trials get a limit? Its just a limit and could be set in any reasonable amount per month, or week. The limit should not discourage anyone to do as many trials as he/she wants. It should just prevent someone to use a hack and obtain an illegitimate advantage versus all other players.

Im also not talking about time versus money. A Top player can always easily catch up with gems versus a free player and do enough trials to catch up to a free player. But if someone lets say makes 10 in a day with the use of a hack, then this would be a slap in the face of all others, the ones who used money and gems and also the ones who play free.

@ rudy: im sorry but you are totally wrong lol, i dont care what my neighbours or anybody else drive or have at all nor im jealous about anybody's success. In fact im happy if more people are successful as it would make the world a better and more secured place. You obviously totally missunderstood what i said or you havent felt it necessary to read, else i cant imagine where you could take such an estimation from. Anyways lol thx for your input.

@Spock: i agree, the trials are a welcome adaption, hence i said thx for them. However, my point is also that people have their preferred events. Some enjoy the wars most, others the Epic Boss or Raid Boss Events and others the GLTQ's or ILTQ's where they can kill mobs. For those who dont like to kill mobs the trials bring them into an unconvinient situation. Assuming they are staying on a permanent basis, its like if you dont like RB and assume we would have a Trial RB with good rewards ongoing around. Means you would need to do it, to keep up in stats, for yourself or your team but wouldnt have real joy in doing it. Hence you would feel bored and lose interest soon.
    We didnt had any type of event as permanent parallel to all other events so far. And i agree all those who love to kill mobs, they are loving it, but all those who enjoy other events more or who really dislike killing mobs feel bored and/or annoyed.

Also i agree, that nobody who doesnt want to, needs to do them, but we all know that especially those playing on a Top level, regardless in which tier, cant afford to miss to many events without giving away a part of their previous contribution.

However, im happy to see that you and others enjoy the Trials like i do, it just might not be the same what other people feel.
    You are a living example of contradictions. You tried so hard to push your own agenda, but failed to string a coherent argument together, then claimed that you are misunderstood. All I can understand is that you play the game as if your life depended on it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Agree that trials should be limited!

Hey Ryan you make some good points, and I agree that the trials should be limited. Exactly what you said up there 👆 These trials aren't bringing people closer in stats like some of you think, they're making the gap even wider between the top guilds members that have the time to burn doing 10 trials a day. People with stats of 5 billion and more? Come on guys do you really think that's a good thing? And it is definitely a slap in the face to all of us that have spent so much time and money getting our good stats, to have people being able to abuse this like they are.