Thread: limit those Trials

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    yes nacon. the rewards are random and apt to repeat

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    Just had the same prize repeat for me on 11/15 and 12/15 nightmare trial. Anything like that happen to anyone ?
    Yes, it seems that each level has a prize "pool" from which your unit gets picked at random. Some of the units overlap.
    Might as well do some trials, since Raid Boss is broken, and Gree is doing nothing about it.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Please don't mess with Trials

@ Ryan - like you, I enjoy the Trials.
    However, I am fine with the current setup. the GLTQ doesn't care what level is done - just how many. We are done the GLTQ because as a team we all focused on doing L1 - L3 trials which take considerably less time and energy. A good guild will work towards what is best for ALL and usually that is the GLTQ prizes.

@ Everyone hating on Ryan and others for his opinion.... Really? There is no need to be rude or call others names in these Forums. It is a place where people come to get/share information, a chance to reach the developers (not often heard, but still a chance) not a place to abuse/bully others. If you enjoy being abused, Berated and degraded... I'm sure there are forums out there for you to enjoy.

As Ivanna is a fan of saying (& to which I agree) it is a game, enjoy it for what you want to get out of it. There will always be someone stronger/weaker than you (unless you have maxed atk stats like some... WOW!! ) Find a guild that suits your playing style and have fun. Not Ivanna's FUN.. Because they are anything but fun @ wartime lol

BTW: my IG name is HOE - and once I figure out how to change it I will (if I'm allowed)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    BTW: my IG name is HOE - and once I figure out how to change it I will (if I'm allowed)
    Character stats page, costs 50 gems.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Character stats page, costs 50 gems.
    Sorry - to clarify, I meant change name on this Forum. Thx Bob

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dear Hoe

thank you for your nice post. I agree with what you said absolutely, enjoy it and have fun.

Please look me up in Kakao and drop me your guild code. I would like to help you guys once we finished RB as i like what you stand for. I wish you and your guild a lot of fun.

Cheers
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Trials need a limit. People do 10 pr day, and some are at 5bil in few weeks. No point for gemmers to spend in events anymore due to this. Wonder what game some of you will play when Grees income stop and this game is shut down?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well - I'm nowhere near 5billion - in fact, nobody is.... Last I knew, the max stats are just around 2.5billion
    Last edited by Deak548; 10-26-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Post Count
    You would have to do 10 per day for about two months to get 1billion in unboosted stats from level 13 trial rewards. You do the math on the gem requirement there. If someone wants to drop $500 a day for two months straight, then let them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    Trials need a limit. People do 10 pr day, and some are at 5bil in few weeks. No point for gemmers to spend in events anymore due to this. Wonder what game some of you will play when Grees income stop and this game is shut down?
    There's always something new. With less than 1000 guilds participating, you know what's happening.

Post Count
    You cant change it,its permanent..
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    You cant change it,its permanent..
    That's SUX thx Dragco

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    You would have to do 10 per day for about two months to get 1billion in unboosted stats from level 13 trial rewards. You do the math on the gem requirement there. If someone wants to drop $500 a day for two months straight, then let them.
    You can't. There's a max on the number of units you can bring into battle. It is 3/aly. That comes out to 1500 units. If you take the highest stat unit and multiply it out it comes to 300m(200k units). To be honest, if someone wants to do that go ahead. They'd gain 50 levels for 300m worth of stats. That would make it easy to find targets.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    You can't. There's a max on the number of units you can bring into battle. It is 3/aly. That comes out to 1500 units. If you take the highest stat unit and multiply it out it comes to 300m(200k units). To be honest, if someone wants to do that go ahead. They'd gain 50 levels for 300m worth of stats. That would make it easy to find targets.
    Exactly! So why should GREE bother limiting trials? They shouldn't.

I still think there is something the OP isn't revealing as to why he really wants trails limited... hmm...

Post Count
    H you only have 23 posts, just start a new account with the name you want ��