Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thx Flipcydesae - Tadaah may change in - discussing ATM wish me luck
    PS: congrats on this weekend
    IGN: HOE
    789-962-891

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You seriously dont know about the glitches flying around? Trust me, people do 10-12 pr day and some are at 5b(with their boosts).

But thats not my point. Last box event prize was same as lv 13 in a nightmare trial(with boost but if you have 800% already, its really not that much). Why would gemmers throw 2-7000 gems at it when they can do 10 trials a day instead?

Its all good for free players and others to do trials and catch up, i like the idea and its fun. But with the glitches it backfires. Gemmers will stop gemming and this game will end fast. If you are not worried about this then so be it.

Besides while you watch your stats rise and you think you are getting stronger, be sure most above you with more boosts are gaining even more then you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    While we're at it, maybe we should limit the number of hours someone can log in to play KA. Because if they play more than 8 hours a day, they most likely are not eating, sleeping, working, passing motion, having sex, etc, and they must be using some kind of hack to play continuously or they must be robots. In which case, they have an unfair advantage over other genuine players and must be banned.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Edited, too much information. Figure it out yourself

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down Trails R a JOKE! New players can use to catch up! LOL

Trails r so unbalanced, why has no one said anything about the drops u get for 13/13 with different character lvls?? Sure if your lvl 200+ u get 160k units, but bring it down to lvl 100 range your at 80k units and lower lvls it gets worse. Also as u go down in lvls the trials get harder and harder and give more exp, this is no way for a new or low lvl player to get stronger, it kills your stats/lvl ratio, and as if anyone but top 10 can even finish them without glitching or spending tons of cash on gems.
    Trails r only for the lvl 200+ their not worth the time unless rewards r same for 13/13 for every lvl of character. They need rebalancing by someone who accually wants new players to join the game and keep the ones under lvl 200! Hint a new character should be able to finish a trail and get a 30k unit with no gems and a 100k unit for about 20$ in gems and so on... To me 20$ for a 100K units is ridiculously to high but as gree standers go it's low. Maybe if u didn't gear everything for top 10 high lvl players u might accually keep more people and get new ones.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have to agree with the cap. People have loads of these units and it's getting silly.

People who not to long ago were just a below average player suddenly quadrupling stats in weeks. Going from 70/80mil to 350/400mil stats in no time by glitching is a joke.

I see free players now hitting stats of about 1bil because of this.
    The trials had a good idea, but needed to be limited. Game is out of control and a joke now. I'm glad I no longer spend and it's helped me stop completely.
    I see people saying about free players being able to catch gemmers and that is the only reason for complaints.
    1: the game spiralling out of control is the main complaint.
    2: why should free players be able to compete with heavy gemmers?

It's the gem buyers that keep the game running so they should have the advantage. And this from someone who only free plays now.
    The one group of people who shouldn't be profiting are the cheats, and they are the main ones who are.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I have to agree with the cap. People have loads of these units and it's getting silly.

People who not to long ago were just a below average player suddenly quadrupling stats in weeks. Going from 70/80mil to 350/400mil stats in no time by glitching is a joke.

I see free players now hitting stats of about 1bil because of this.
    The trials had a good idea, but needed to be limited. Game is out of control and a joke now. I'm glad I no longer spend and it's helped me stop completely.
    I see people saying about free players being able to catch gemmers and that is the only reason for complaints.
    1: the game spiralling out of control is the main complaint.
    2: why should free players be able to compete with heavy gemmers?

It's the gem buyers that keep the game running so they should have the advantage. And this from someone who only free plays now.
    The one group of people who shouldn't be profiting are the cheats, and they are the main ones who are.
    But, the biggest glitchers (aka cheaters) are also the biggest gemmers.

If GREE wanted to find and ban glitchers, they could, but they don't for obvious reasons.

Perhaps GREE designed these trials on purpose, knowing that players glitch energy, to make free players more competitive against gemmers since GREE cannot make players buy gems and many gemmers have gone gem-free, like you & me.

IMHO, the only reason KA is still running is because players can glitch: Gemmers feel like they're constantly saving gems by glitching, and free players get to feel like they are gemming when glitching.
    What a different game KA would be if not for the glitching!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I do not botter doing Trials, and only do the level 3 for guild goals

they are not worth the HUGE XP you get from them
    as for those "crafting boxes" I will just get them when any other event, as also with no information from Gree, by the time they finally implement this new 'event" I will probably have enough to give it a "test drive" and see if it worth doing it or just ignoring them