Great job gree!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Great job gree!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Great job gree!!!

Now that I've gotten your attention and you thought this was praise? It's not!!!

I am glad to see you have still done nothing to fix the disgusting pathetic ability of low stat players to raid higher MUCH higher, like ONE BILLION stat points higher players.

I suggest all gold players STOP! DO NOT buy another stinking bar of gold until this is fixed! And if it is not remedied I think it's time for a class action suit.

In the future gree, I like dinner and a movie first.
    God forgives - OSOK doesn't
    Recruiting now for a consistent top 25 team! Add me on line app Bytor12 for more details

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good call!! It's becoming a joke.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What's a joke is the prescripted copy paste replies that you can predict before they hit your inbox!

Say skill points to me ONE More time gree!!! ONE BILLION skill points? How many would that take?, show me a screemshot of a player with that many attack skill points! never gonna happen

Gold boycott time HLP''s! Thy want free players able to attack us, let's ALL be free players!!!

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    is the skill point hack back?

This thing has been around since 2012, and keeps coming back like a bad cold...

just ask Ben Dover and his 10K skill points, if his account is un-banned again for spending >$10K a month
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had a player that raided me whose attack was a billion less than my defense. I sent a ticket in gree told me it was skill points. Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I haven't bought a lot of gold since last November. I was in a top 3 faction for a year. I was going to load up on gold in November on Black Friday and get in the 2 k tier but now I changed my mine. Thanks gree you saved me some money by having way lower stay players being able to raid me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I find it hard to believe I have been this stupid for this long...as Einstien said, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    The def thing bothers me, but factions that used the airplane mode to get the health regen a few cycles back bother me more. Gee, one of the posters in this thread is in that faction that used the glitch...

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have see 1.6 bil def being beat by 500 mil att which is pathetic...
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's nice to see that those uppity up folks with billions in stats are getting raided. It's almost like an insult to them to be touchable for a change.

Not long ago, folks were griping cause the skill points didn't seem to matter one way or the other. Now that they are, folks are still griping about it.

Get over it folks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post

Not long ago, folks were griping cause the skill points didn't seem to matter one way or the other. Now that they are, folks are still griping about it.

Get over it folks.
    And where were you told skill points now work? Try reading and understanding before posting your garbage.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Garbage? You mean like the trash you just posted?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    It's nice to see that those uppity up folks with billions in stats are getting raided. It's almost like an insult to them to be touchable for a change.

Get over it folks.
    And THIS is your future GREE!!!!! Enjoy the death of your game catering to players like this that don't spend on your product or have a clue what they are even talking about...

Somewhere a village misses you

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Locking.

Flame wars.