I wish I had...(name unit)

Careful what you wish for? Ok, here's your chance to wish for units and I promise no favoritism.

My wish would be a fully maxed Orontes. I have had a lvl20 units since the first month of game play. That is probably my single most coveted unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    My wish would be a fully maxed Orontes. I have had a lvl20 units since the first month of game play. That is probably my single most coveted unit.
    AMEN. I wish I had one too.

Oronte maxed definitely. Also a maxed commoners revenge. Oh and any unit I haven't tried yet.

Same here. Or a level 50 Pegasus. Or a fully maxed Testudo. Any one of those three would make me a happy camper.

Another decent anti-air unit. Normally you get one unit per faction. But we've seen the Sagittarius (which sadly I missed the chance to acquire.). I have yet to see the other 2 faction units. I need a better anti-air. My UC Theseus is not quite up to the job anymore.

I would also love to see Liang's Reapers or R Rocket Squad as reward units in an event. For those that don't have them yet.

I have so many single copy SR and UR that might be usable with another copy or two... I'd love to see a gold key bonanza event. Lets face it, the chance of SR or UR on Gold Keys is low. So if they went gold-key happy for a week. It could be fun. Maybe have lots of refill packs and stuff to make $$$ off us that week. Try advertising it in advance - like a Boxing Week event or something. So it's part Christmas gift, part battle royale money maker for them. Maybe put Gen. klassen in a Santa hat! :P

I wish there was a market where to trade (and only trade) units.

Example, where you could put up one of your units into the market and then select from a menu what units you would trade it for.

Example:

You put up a 1/20 Collective Struggle (which is no longer in your inventory because it is on the market) for trade and you select:

Orontes, Testudo, Gea Bulg, Lenins Reach, Sylph

Players who are willing to trade one of the selected would be able to accept the trade and then select which of the units they would trade from their inventory for the Collective Struggle in this case. Traded units would be added to their respective players inventory and a notification to alert the player a trade has been accepted.

Perhaps only units of equal rank (not level) could be traded, maybe only lvl 1 units..... whatever works best.
    A level 1 unit could be traded for a level 20, but not a level 1 for a level 21, for example.

This is a lot of code to be added... and getting it to work properly would take time.... And Grees track record with bugless updates isn't exactly perfect, so I don't expect to see this anytime soon, if at all. But after all, this is a wishlist thread, right?
    Last edited by HornedOwl; 10-13-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    Another decent anti-air unit. Normally you get one unit per faction. But we've seen the Sagittarius (which sadly I missed the chance to acquire.). I have yet to see the other 2 faction units. I need a better anti-air. My UC Theseus is not quite up to the job anymore.

I would also love to see Liang's Reapers or R Rocket Squad as reward units in an event. For those that don't have them yet.

I have so many single copy SR and UR that might be usable with another copy or two... I'd love to see a gold key bonanza event. Lets face it, the chance of SR or UR on Gold Keys is low. So if they went gold-key happy for a week. It could be fun. Maybe have lots of refill packs and stuff to make $$$ off us that week. Try advertising it in advance - like a Boxing Week event or something. So it's part Christmas gift, part battle royale money maker for them. Maybe put Gen. klassen in a Santa hat! :P
    This right here would be awesome!! Hopefully Gree is listening.....

I really hate the fluctuation with keys. Open twenty or thirty keys and might get 2 rare out of it. Then on the next event, open 5 keys and three will be rare... this bothers me!

I just wish I could start getting the same SR and UR units with gold keys. I have countless units at lvl 20 that I can't do anything with.

I want the Orontes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Hespen View Post
    I just wish I could start getting the same SR and UR units with gold keys. I have countless units at lvl 20 that I can't do anything with.
    My thoughts exactly. I think the Black Flag would be an awesome unit to use, but at only level 20, many other units are stronger so it just sits and waits... and waits... and waits...

The underlying problem with this game is that the promotion system is breaking the rarity system. I think C, UC and R should use promotion as they currently do. But I think the SR and UR should use a much more compressed promotion system. (1 copy: highly combat effective, 2nd copy: fully promoted and amazing.)

Lets face it, having to acquire FOUR copies of something that's supposed to be SUPER RARE or ULTRA RARE is pretty bloody ridiculous.

They based their rarity system off this being a "card game" like MtG. But the idea they've added in of promotion is not really compatible at higher levels of rarity.

However rarity causes problems in traditional trading card games too. Players with deeper pockets have an advantage. There are usually rules to prevent using too many of a card. Certain cards may even be excluded from competitions if they are deemed to imbalance the game.

Rarity and promotion are both systems created for profit, not game playability. They are intended to make you buy more packs (or in this case chest keys) to try to get valuable and strong rare cards. At least with traditional TCGs, the secondary market and trading provide the opportunity to acquire cards you require. But that's not the only thing missing... The other way in which LoW differs from TCGs is card combo complexity. Lets face it, the "cards" in LoW don't have a lot of abilities or features to create combos with either.

I think they've got a good basic game platform here. But the way it currently works, the only way to (legitimately) get super strong is to keep playing for a long time and gradually acquire the additional SR and UR copies. But at least there is a reason to keep playing.

I would really love to see a trading market. GREE/MunkyFun could make this profitable by making trades for/with Game Currency to a central store or "arms dealer."
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 10-16-2014 at 07:04 PM.

I wish a had a ... Klassen!

Hahaha! Klassic!