Thread: Unit exchange

Unit exchange

Due to the high number of repeat units we receive, I think it would be a great feature if the game had a unit exchange where players could go to swap units. The unit you don't want because you already have enough of them might be a unit that another player would love to have and vice versa. It could be a site-wide exchange or alliance specific so that only members of an alliance could exchange units with other members of their alliance. They already give us the option to sell units, so why not give us the option to swap units or even to buy them from each other?

This has been suggested 9000 times but when you said site wide that gave me a Good idea. What if a certain trade gave a code or something and when 2 people enter the code then it trades. Then it could be organized via real life or the website

I'd be happy with that or any other way they might want to set it up. If we can sell our units, why. It at least ket us sell them to each other? That wouldn't be as good as an exchange but it would be better than what we have now. Other games have a feature that allows you to send troops or resources to fellow alliance members. No reason not to at least allow that. They're still developing this game so maybe they'll give us something like that eventually.

Thumbs up Agreed

I a-gree we should have between player trading system I know people who have gone off this game yet would like to give me their units we should have trading

Wifi battles

We should want the wifi battles back

Wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf3124 View Post
    We should want the wifi battles back
    I must have missed the ifi battles. What were they?