Dark Castle Issues - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark Castle Issues

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can anyone buy 2 Dark Castles? Went to every tab in Store and couldn't find a second for sale...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Can anyone buy 2 Dark Castles? Went to every tab in Store and couldn't find a second for sale...
    No, it's a Boost building.... You can't have 2 of them! If you see that on a players map - report them for cheating!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deak548 View Post
    No, it's a Boost building.... You can't have 2 of them! If you see that on a players map - report them for cheating!!
    Thx, Deak, for quick reply! :-)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    With new game update issue it will be fixed,i think soon they will release it.
    Did i miss a note you became Mod already? Very smart to spread rumors without having any official information. I think Gree will appreciate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Did i miss a note you became Mod already? Very smart to spread rumors without having any official information. I think Gree will appreciate.
    I have the same issues ingame as others so im just saying what i know!
    And it is not rumor
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    As long as you don't have the quest you can build the dark castle from your boost-buildings and upgrade it. It seems like the quest doesn't show up when you have too much open quests in your quest-list (14 seems to be the maximum). After finishing the daily trial I got the quest and could kill the mob from 2/20 - than got the reward for my already upgraded Castle and killed the mob for 4/20...
    After that the new daily trial quest started and my dark castle quest was gone again... So I will kill the next mob after finishing the daily trial

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    As long as you don't have the quest you can build the dark castle from your boost-buildings and upgrade it. It seems like the quest doesn't show up when you have too much open quests in your quest-list (14 seems to be the maximum). After finishing the daily trial I got the quest and could kill the mob from 2/20 - than got the reward for my already upgraded Castle and killed the mob for 4/20...
    After that the new daily trial quest started and my dark castle quest was gone again... So I will kill the next mob after finishing the daily trial
    Oh really? Thanks for figuring this out.
    CC had this problem a couple years ago: 10 was the max, but they eventually fixed it, took a while... not sure if there is a max now.

I had the LEB DC quest on 1 acct, built it and leveling it but no further quests, meh.
    My second acct didn't have the quest or the building in the store until this morning... Still no quest, but I'm finally building it. I haven't checked my 3rd acct and my old main is still deleted since I cannot play it anymore on my 1st gen iPad: crashes too much or won't open/load. My accts that are still playable are committed to camping, 100% free-play.

I hope GREE is aware of the KA quest log problems.

Post Count
    Quest limit you say? Another fantastic Gree failure.

Post Count
    lol, at one time the developers must have thought, "oh yeah, 14 quests is waaaaay more than enough! We'll never have more than 14!"

*blank stare*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My issue is that I just used a bar and a half (of a out 1700 energy) for the lvl 6 mob and when I delivered the killing blow I got a "lost Internet connection" message, which meant that the kill did not count and I have to start over. Thanks Gree. I do not usually complain, but these mobs take forever to tap out, so this is a real pain.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    This is currently in the works. We have identified the issue and are currently working towards a fix. We'll update everyone as soon as we can.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This is currently in the works. We have identified the issue and are currently working towards a fix. We'll update everyone as soon as we can.
    Thanks,im waiting too..
    If it is not time limited i can play other quests
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope we will have time to finish the quest after the fix is implemented and it won't negatively impact the players who decided to just continue upgrading.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

dark castle anger

ok it's a original idea to make step 2/20 not a new upgrade but a kill action ...
    But why you have to spill 2000 energy in 200 hits of 10?😡😡😡😡😡 bloody anoying And stupid

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    My issue is that I just used a bar and a half (of a out 1700 energy) for the lvl 6 mob and when I delivered the killing blow I got a "lost Internet connection" message, which meant that the kill did not count and I have to start over. Thanks Gree. I do not usually complain, but these mobs take forever to tap out, so this is a real pain.
    The game is losing sync with the servers very, very easily ever since that crusty, steaming pile of version 2.5. What I've gotten into the habit of doing is right before I finish off any enemy, I make sure I've resynched my client with the servers by opening guild chat and then killing the enemy.

It's a pain in the ass, but it's what you have to do to avoid being GREEed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guustb View Post
    ok it's a original idea to make step 2/20 not a new upgrade but a kill action ...
    But why you have to spill 2000 energy in 200 hits of 10?���������� bloody anoying And stupid
    Would you rather have to kill 200 enemies with 10 health each? No? We have all been asking for single enemies with large health pools because it's less annoying.

You don't know what you're talking about, please go sit back at the kiddie table while the adults talk.
    Last edited by the_bob; 10-13-2014 at 09:55 PM.