Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxSteelxXx View Post
    Hi DeadMan - I agree with everything you say 100% in principle. Thanks for being objective about what you have read.

I assume you watched the video. It seems to me to be very compelling evidence of cheating which needs to be refuted. It is clearly by a member of the Death Knights guild, and must have been carried out with at least the tacit consent of that guild's leadership. I'm not sure what more evidence is required here - perhaps a video of the person actually in the act of manipulating the game's code? - but as a reasonable person, I am sure you'd agree that kind of evidence would be impossible to procure.

I would never normally get involved in posting in a game forum. In all seriousness. But I've had enough.

The clear message - GREE get your act together.
    Hello Steel ,
    To answer your question I have watched the video and then went into the game and timed it myself and watched as he was able to score over 600k + in less than 1 minute time . I am a person who collects all the evidence before passing judgment about a crime . I also went and spent around 100 gems and checked my score on my son's account and can verify that there is no way to score those points unless a person is cheating. I am Gm of my guild and as a Gm I know what all my members are doing and would kick anyone who was caught cheating in the guild . I am sure as a Gm anyone should know what is happening with their members so zenith as the Gm should also be held accountable for her members as she let them into her guild and apparently from the post of her members has condone the cheating as acceptable for death knights guild . Gree needso to take the appropriate action immediately and ban their guild from receiving the war rewards as punishment and ban the ones that are cheating permanently as it is not fair ton the ones who play fair .

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Haas View Post
    Transaction Details

OK to ship

Payment Status: Completed

What should I do now?

Ship to the buyer's address on this page.Ship using a*shipping service*that provides signature confirmation.Save all tracking information or other*proof of shipment

Tips to sell securely

Seller Protection

Eligible(More about Seller Protection)

Protection for items not received

When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the item was delivered and signed for, you're protected against claims for items not received. For complete requirements, see*terms.

Protection for unauthorized payments

When you ship to the address on this page and provide proof that the item was shipped, you're protected against claims for unauthorized payments. For complete requirement, see*terms.

Tips to sell securely

Seller Protection address

Jackie Lyons
    132 longacr3
    claytonbrook,*Lancashire*
    pr58hh
    United Kingdom
    Confirmed*

Mobile Payment Received*(Unique Transaction ID # 6WP74049YK103704Y)

Original Transaction*Date*Type*Status*Details*Gross*Fee*Net *Sep 5, 2014Payment From Jackie Lyons*Completed*...$150.00 USD*-$6.15 USD*$143.85 USD*
    Related Transactions*Date*Type*Status*Details*Gross*Fee*Ne t*Sep 11, 2014The funds that were placed on temporary hold are now available for use*Removed*Details-$150.00 USD*$6.15 USD*-$143.85 USD**Sep 30, 2014Update to Reversal*Canceled*Details$143.85 USD*$0.00 USD*$143.85 USD**Sep 30, 2014Chargeback Settlement*Completed*Details-$150.00 USD*-$20.00 USD*-$170.00 USD*

Sent by:
    Jackie Lyons*(The sender of this payment is*Non-U.S. - Unverified)Buyer email:
    xxxhardcoreknd@gmail.comPayment sent to:
    Ebaymasterhaha@gmail.comTotal amount:
    $150.00 USDFee amount:
    -$6.15 USDNet amount:
    $143.85 USD*
    This transaction can’t be refunded*
    The buyer filed a chargeback. For more information, go to the*Resolution Center
    Date:
    Sep 5, 2014Time:
    22:08:30 PDTStatus:
    Completed
    Subject:

Jackie Lyons has just sent you $150.00 USD with PayPal

Note:

yo aaron (Sent via mobile using the PayPal app)

Payment type:
    Instant
    Shipping:[*Launch PayPal MultiOrder Shipping*|*Print Shipping Label*|*Print Packing Slip*|*Remove Shipping Button/Link*]*

This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the*Resolution Center*to resolve this issue.
    What is this proving? That you violated the terms of service?

Hi DeadMan - I agree with everything you say 100% in principle. Thanks for being objective about what you have read.

I assume you watched the video. It seems to me to be very compelling evidence of cheating which needs to be refuted. It is clearly by a member of the Death Knights guild, and must have been carried out with at least the tacit consent of that guild's leadership. I'm not sure what more evidence is required here - perhaps a video of the person actually in the act of manipulating the game's code? - but as a reasonable person, I am sure you'd agree that kind of evidence would be impossible to procure.

I would never normally get involved in posting in a game forum. In all seriousness. But I've had enough.

I don't hack and never have and I don't rip ppl of like Berzerk and hardcore did to me .. this is why I stopped played this stupid game. This is slander and ridiculous. Join xXx Danger xXx with Berzerk and batchyguru with hardcore and they will show
    How to hack to
    I also have been a member of the 3D alliance for a few months now and I will assure you that I am not coming down on death knights out of revenge or any other personal vendetta as I have spoke with zenith in alf a few times but have never really got to know death knight members and as far as 3D I discuss only game related issues that relate to the alliance . I will also guarantee you that if you can provide me with evidence of the accusations you have made that I will make it my personal goal to have those members ( which are in the 3D alliance ) banned as well since I don't condone cheating of any sorts by anyone . Now as far as someone making you do something I would also need evidence of them forcing you to cheat as from personal experience I can say there is none since ( as a law official would say ) no person especially over the Internet could ever make you do something that you don't want to do when it comes to cheating . You alone are responsible for your actions and your actions by what you post is basically saying you are trying to blame others for your and death knights members actions as you have not refuted the evidence by providing evidence of your own proving that they were cheating .

You guys can't admit you are wrong about me. It's fine. I quite knd weeks ago
    What you posted only proves you committed an offense Aaron as it does not have the people you say forced you to cheat names anywhere and as a matter of fact there is no ss or video proving anything as I could also type in information like that and say you forced me to it . Please provide proper evidence when making an accusation as the evidence provided proving that a death knight member was using a hack to gain points . Thank you .
    I am trying to remain neutral in the matter at hand but you are wearing on my patients since you prolong to ramble and make accusations that you clearly have no evidence to prove your accusations so I am asking you to please provide a clear ss and any video you have for everyone to see or please stop acting like a 2 year old child throwing a fit because he was proven wrong and can't accept the fact that his friends were caught cheating .

Aaron ,
    I do have a question that maybe you can clear up for me.
    In one post you said you left danger but in another you said you were kicked from danger. Which one is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dk DeadMan View Post
    As far as zenith saying she is from a military home and believes in honor loyalty and integrity is yet to be seen as her actions speak louder than her words
    nearly all military people i know, do not support any of that. they are generally awful people. im not saying everyone is, but once you go into a military branch, they treat you like crap, they pick on the weak, and in return make people who also do the same.

the first day at basic they get in your face spitting at you just to assert their authority. the military isn't a boy scout honor system, its a scare tactic - do as i say or ill kill you tactic. its obvious they are trying to break the easily breakable, you probably dont need those type of people in any survival situation, but they shock of first day is insane.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Sxespanky the reason for that is to teach you several things
    1 to break you down so they can build you to be a killing machine
    2 to make sure that when put in a life or death situation that you live
    there are many other reasons for the Sargent to act like a prick it is his job but sounds to me like you get your information from too much TV and don't know the real meaning . It is the Sargent who breaks the new recruits down so everyone has 1 thing in common and that is the hatred they share which in return teaches the group to work as a whole unit and not as an individual .

I don't know about you guys but I don't see any reason to spend any more money on knd. Number one has and will continue to be unattainable due to cheating.

I haven't seen one of Zeniths famous speeches yet so she's either unaware of this post (not likely) or just doesnt care anymore.

Seeing that there's 4 pages of comments and proof regarding cheating and not a single one from a Gree rep is pretty disturbing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dk DeadMan View Post
    Sxespanky the reason for that is to teach you several things
    1 to break you down so they can build you to be a killing machine
    2 to make sure that when put in a life or death situation that you live
    there are many other reasons for the Sargent to act like a prick it is his job but sounds to me like you get your information from too much TV and don't know the real meaning . It is the Sargent who breaks the new recruits down so everyone has 1 thing in common and that is the hatred they share which in return teaches the group to work as a whole unit and not as an individual .
    Please, please, please, guys, we need to focus on the issue at hand here!

First that Aaron guy's posts have been removed, so either Gree has found the thread and is removing the threads that break code of conduct, or he deleted his account and they were deleted (not sure if this is possible).

I love psychology as much or more than the next, and would be more than willing to participate in that conversation in another thread. And btw Deadman I agree with almost all that you have said throughout this and appreciate you ability to speak objectively.

As for Gree not responding yet, we knew they wouldn't that's why I posted when I did.

Again the issue at hand is the clear abuse of speed hacking. Gree likely didn't remove Aaron's posts as I often hear they don't look at this stuff on weekends, which was part of the strategy in posting it. Let fire spread as wide as possible before it can get taken down. So let's focus on making sure the priority of this post is not lost.

Get rid of the speed hacking.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Please, please, please, guys, we need to focus on the issue at hand here!

First that Aaron guy's posts have been removed, so either Gree has found the thread and is removing the threads that break code of conduct, or he deleted his account and they were deleted (not sure if this is possible).

I love psychology as much or more than the next, and would be more than willing to participate in that conversation in another thread. And btw Deadman I agree with almost all that you have said throughout this and appreciate you ability to speak objectively.

As for Gree not responding yet, we knew they wouldn't that's why I posted when I did.

Again the issue at hand is the clear abuse of speed hacking. Gree likely didn't remove Aaron's posts as I often hear they don't look at this stuff on weekends, which was part of the strategy in posting it. Let fire spread as wide as possible before it can get taken down. So let's focus on making sure the priority of this post is not lost.

Get rid of the speed hacking.
    You are correct and I apologize . The fact is the people who are cheating and the fact that nothing is being done about it .

@ deadman - it was an emotional girl, who i talked to, i also saw some video of people just getting off the bus and such.

@cheating - there must be away to test for people running cheating software? i know they keep making more, its a game of cat and mouse. every virus someone makes, someone has to make an anti virus, and its the same with this. the game must connect to the servers to do a lot of work, that stops a lot of internal cheating. but is it possible that the guy just has super Bad A armor right now? and maybe hes fighting higher level, so the fights are shorter... and... something....

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    @ deadman - it was an emotional girl, who i talked to, i also saw some video of people just getting off the bus and such.

@cheating - there must be away to test for people running cheating software? i know they keep making more, its a game of cat and mouse. every virus someone makes, someone has to make an anti virus, and its the same with this. the game must connect to the servers to do a lot of work, that stops a lot of internal cheating. but is it possible that the guy just has super Bad A armor right now? and maybe hes fighting higher level, so the fights are shorter... and... something....
    We looked into this possibility but it is still mathematically impossible. He is making 70k jumps in 10-15 second intervals, even with the strongest armor and spamming the 300% the fastest that could be done is around 45 seconds at absolute best case, and that is still slightly faster than possible even under these conditions (All + armors of the newest epic, perfect internet, etc.). He's doubling that in this video and even faster at other times. As Deadman stated we saw him jump much faster as well (20 mil in two hours), but this is all we could get video on.
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-12-2014 at 10:26 AM.
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    We looked into this possibility but it is still mathematically impossible. He is making 70k jumps in 10-15 second intervals Even with the strongest armor and spamming the 300% the fastest that could be done is around 45 seconds at absolute best case, and that is still slightly faster than possible even under these conditions (All + armors of the newest epic, perfect internet, etc.). He's doubling that in this video and even faster at other times. As Deadman stated we saw him jump much faster as well (20 mil in two hours), but this is all we could get video on.
    huh... thats nuts. yeah no way u can finish a lvl 1 in 15 seconds. he must have found a way to speed up the game mechanics, as well as have an auto special presser. probably some program running it. that sounds pretty plausible.

to sxespanky

I'm exmilitary you douche... the only time we are awful is if you screw with our friends, family, or country. And unfortunately we defend the right for you to waste our perfectly good oxygen.

As far as someone supposedly hacking.... attack the player not the guild... I know plenty of good people that run with DK that are more honest and trust worthy as any of you.

Quote Originally Posted by xXStormXx View Post
    As far as someone supposedly hacking.... attack the player not the guild... I know plenty of good people that run with DK that are more honest and trust worthy as any of you.
    Agreed, I have left all alliance/guild affiliation out of my posts for that very reason. This is about one player, if there are others using it then yes get them out as well. But if you watch the video, #2 on the leaderboard is also DK. That player has been moving at a perfectly normal pace all war and seems to be dedicating her TIME to the game to try for 1st.

Also weird, since the second this video was released the player in questions score has not moved. You'd think if they WEREN'T using a speed hack they would continue as they were since nothing is wrong with it...
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-12-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    Bulls on Parade