Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSteelxXx View Post
    and has been at various times DK HONOR and several other random names like "DK no1 you t10" and "Eat my dust" (presumably joke names).
    I believe these names were aimed at the rank 1 player (who I believe is JustTheTip on here, the poster under you, given he said he was in DK previously and that was his in-game name last time I checked) since he was also changing his name to things like "Can I Com Bac DK," "Not Nice Is It," and others.
    no

Cheats

Quote Originally Posted by xxberzerk View Post
    If that was DK Aaron/DK buddha, I'd love GREE To contact me to show them evidence of him using PayPal to committ fraud to a guild member at Danger.

DK will whine to GREE to have this thread removed. Then Zenith will post an essay regarding their innocence and how they stand for chivalry and honor.

It would be great for GREE to fix this issue, ban the cheaters to make it fair for everyone.
    3D is a bunch of cheats. They say DK has a cheat but dont acknowledge there cheats. Like physiqe doing 400k in a battle. Address issues when your issues is clean. DK has no cheats nor speed hacks. We spend money and time in this game.

nope, not me

Last I checked I'm somewhere around 500th place and I'm currently in FSK, not Darking. I do however know the player in first. Hes had many names this raid, some paying tribute to other players, some poking at DK. I think it's funny either way

Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip View Post
    Last I checked I'm somewhere around 500th place and I'm currently in FSK, not Darking. I do however know the player in first. Hes had many names this raid, some paying tribute to other players, some poking at DK. I think it's funny either way
    Sorry. His name was JustTheTip at one point. I guess it was just coincidence.
    no

no worries

Like I said, paying tribute to other members.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyred View Post
    3D is a bunch of cheats. They say DK has a cheat but dont acknowledge there cheats. Like physiqe doing 400k in a battle. Address issues when your issues is clean. DK has no cheats nor speed hacks. We spend money and time in this game.
    Regardless of your alliance or guild affiliation, this is a blatant abuse of some sort of speed hacking.
    1:53 49,791,571
    3:22 50,074,164

Thats a difference of 282,593 in 1:29. Not mathematically possible. This is just one of numerous examples you can see throughout the video.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Well said @B Legit. Indeed, Sunnyred's allegations are made without so much as a shred of proof (SS? Video?) and in the face of the video you posted highlighting something very, very wrong.

If there is a case to be made that there was no cheating, they'd be saying that, not trying to deflect by hurling mud at 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Haas View Post
    I'm played for 36 hours straight sorry if you couldn't keep up for the hell fire + armor I payed for. As to this war I'm not hacking in anyway. Gree has looked into my account before and has cleared me each time. If I hacked my account would have been banned when I was in otb and we went first. Danger sucks Berzerk sucks lol but back to this raid. Learn your facts. DK Aaron has retired and that was a tribute to me. I'm not even running in this war. So once again when I played I payed the 130 a week it took to be the best unlike the real cheats in danger and 3d.
    First I never accused you of not paying for your gems which seems to be your biggest defense here. Also never brought up the Hellfire war as that was another poster. If you are Aaron then you have on business commenting denying facts right in front of your face. The video clearly shows an unachievable pace of scoring. I know all of the facts, I simply listed the name he is using in the video, while also stating directly below he changed names.

The numbers don't lie.

Get your facts straight.
    Bulls on Parade

I was always taught that a person is innocent until proven guilty and yet I see evidence of death knights cheating and see no proof of the accusations made by death knights showing where other people are cheating . As far as zenith saying she is from a military home and believes in honor loyalty and integrity is yet to be seen as her actions speak louder than her words . Anyone from my experience having family in the military would just say come at me . With that being said Gree needs to step up and ban the ones who are cheating as the evidence has been provided for them making it an easy decision .

When I was in danger you made us hack. Berzerk get a life I'm done playing knd because I have a real life. Leave Buddha out of this. God your a loser. Hardcore is the one who ripped me off on pay pal and you told me if I contact Google they would refund me. You did it and told me to and I wouldn't and you got mad. Why don't you talk about how you and Rob nuked dk to still loose last epic war. Get a life everyone know 3rd was cracking jokes at you like 1st is to dk..
    So you admit that you hack!

When I was in danger you made us hack. Berzerk get a life I'm done playing knd because I have a real life. Leave Buddha out of this. God your a loser. Hardcore is the one who ripped me off on pay pal and you told me if I contact Google they would refund me. You did it and told me to and I wouldn't and you got mad. Why don't you talk about how you and Rob nuked dk to still loose last epic war. Get a life everyone know 3rd was cracking jokes at you like 1st is to dk..
    Please take this elsewhere. You had your chance to speak and blew it. This is about the person hacking.
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Dk DeadMan View Post
    I was always taught that a person is innocent until proven guilty and yet I see evidence of death knights cheating and see no proof of the accusations made by death knights showing where other people are cheating . As far as zenith saying she is from a military home and believes in honor loyalty and integrity is yet to be seen as her actions speak louder than her words . Anyone from my experience having family in the military would just say come at me . With that being said Gree needs to step up and ban the ones who are cheating as the evidence has been provided for them making it an easy decision .
    Hi DeadMan - I agree with everything you say 100% in principle. Thanks for being objective about what you have read.

I assume you watched the video. It seems to me to be very compelling evidence of cheating which needs to be refuted. It is clearly by a member of the Death Knights guild, and must have been carried out with at least the tacit consent of that guild's leadership. I'm not sure what more evidence is required here - perhaps a video of the person actually in the act of manipulating the game's code? - but as a reasonable person, I am sure you'd agree that kind of evidence would be impossible to procure.

I would never normally get involved in posting in a game forum. In all seriousness. But I've had enough.

The clear message - GREE get your act together.

An open letter to Aaron Hass

Hi Aaron,

Cheers for your interesting (if somewhat rambling, incoherent and abusive) input into this discussion. I had to read most of it a couple of times to be sure of your meaning - and once sideways. Thanks for my time in that respect xD

Firstly, let me be clear - I don't know you from a block of wood, so nothing I say is personal. I am told that there is SS evidence refuting almost every one of your allegations against my friends and fellow members of 3D - which we will produce if you force our hand - but in any case you're not providing evidence of your own for your allegations. Most of what you say is just mere abuse in the face of a video clearly showing some misconduct by a current member of DKs. I'd invite you post any evidence supporting the accusations you have made, but I expect you don't have any.

Secondly, I've had the pleasure of running with 3D for the last two months and have never been asked to hack nor have ever seen any hacking. In fact, hackers are identified and kicked out.

Thirdly, if indeed this post had nothing to do with you and you are not the person exploiting the game this raid, why all the vitriol? All you needed to say was "I'm not DK Aaron, that was a tribute, I'm retired". But no, you seem to be on a mission to try to deflect consideration of the evidence of this cheating by making your wild accusations and abusive comments about 3D, and slandering my friends. Methinks you protest too much.

Finally, if you are so minded, perhaps you can clear some things up for me:

* So are you saying you're not a hacker, or are you are admitting to hacking, but claiming you were forced into doing it by (sic) members of my guild? You seem to contradict yourself quite a bit.
    * Last time I checked, none of the people you mentioned had the legal ability to compel you to do anything. Hypothetically, if you had really been asked to cheat (and I submit that you weren't), if you're so pro-fair play, why didn't you refuse to?
    * I'm glad to hear you have been investigated many times and cleared for lack of evidence of cheating - clever you, cheating and getting away with it. Some of us, myself included, have never had our accounts investigated because we don't cheat full stop. Wouldn't you rather be on of those people?
    * You got kicked from Danger for not hacking? But I thought you said you did. I've also heard you left Danger of your own volition, but that's neither here nor there. And, oh yeah, I'd better pack my bags... I'm going to get kicked to shortly if Berzerk kicks people for not hacking... oh wait, I'm a senior member of the leadership group. Who knew xD
    * Finally, if you're not DK Aaron from this raid, and retired from DKs and the game, why are you saying you're being slandered by this forum thread? There can be no argument to be made here that you're suffering any loss of reputation or hardship as a result of the contents of this forum thread.

I look forward to any useful comments you might have. But I don't expect to hear back - I suspect that you're just trolling.

Have fun.

You people are so sensitive with this it's damn hilarious. Perhaps it's time for you to quit this game and stop b!tching and complaining.

@ fury

Lol - you're probably right brother xD just having fun here myself, it's pretty lame I guess

Glad we could provide you with some amusement though - helps pass the long winter nights

I live to entertain!

#justtrolling