Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Speed Hacking In Guild Raid

Hello Gree,

Today during the guild war it was brought to many peoples attention there is a particular player's score moving at speeds that should not be possible. We have video proof, pay close attention to #3 on the leaderboard, game name "DK AARON EMP," as his score increases from 49,436,445 - 50,356,448. That is almost 1 million pts, an absurd amount in the 8:15 second span the video covers, that can ONLY be achieved by speed hacking, and not just a little bit, but going much, much faster than normal. #1 on the leaderboard at the moment had an approximately 20 million lead on him earlier, which DK AARON EMP closed the gap within 2 hours! Please do not let this continue as the current leader has not only legitimately purchased all of his gems, he has put in the hours needed to achieve first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67kK...ature=youtu.be

Also the player in question continuously is changing his in game name so that you cannot tell if it's him on the leaderboard.
    Last edited by B Legit; 10-11-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

true

Please don't let this continue there are players plying this game spending real money and playing to have a good time. And you have people that cheat that ruin your teputatin and our fun. Please stop this.

Seriously, dk...i used to have respect for u thinking u guys were burning cash for this game which i have nothing to say..now it seems i have lost that respect...cant you guys fight fair and square or os it because u do not have the guts to do so knowing u will lose so u hide behind the hack?

I'd like GREE to state where they stand on this. :/

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Isn't this the same person who toyed with me when I placed second individually in the Fire Raid? Can I get my rightfully deserved Hellfire+? My guild did the math. When I bumped into first place, he attacked over 30% faster than I did. On a new Glaxaxy S5. With nothing but K&D installed. Nit even Line. Did nothing until I was barely ahead. Then burst forward.

Please GREE. End the cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jerome Nesbitt View Post
    Please don't let this continue there are players plying this game spending real money and playing to have a good time. And you have people that cheat that ruin your teputatin and our fun. Please stop this.
    Don't say he's not spending because he still might be, he just might know some bug to get through fights faster than others. Until proven otherwise, don't accuse him of getting free points. Accuse him of getting fast points.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Rain View Post
    Seriously, dk...i used to have respect for u thinking u guys were burning cash for this game which i have nothing to say..now it seems i have lost that respect...cant you guys fight fair and square or os it because u do not have the guts to do so knowing u will lose so u hide behind the hack?
    Read above.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffaneeb View Post
    Isn't this the same person who toyed with me when I placed second individually in the Fire Raid? Can I get my rightfully deserved Hellfire+? My guild did the math. When I bumped into first place, he attacked over 30% faster than I did. On a new Glaxaxy S5. With nothing but K&D installed. Nit even Line. Did nothing until I was barely ahead. Then burst forward.
    Good luck on your reward mate. If it is true that he glitched then, then I don't see why you shouldn't get your reward.

And yeah, GREE please look into this. Seems like a lot of crap is going down this past week.
    no

Cheating and account thefts... Way to support your game Gree.
    PLEASE respond with more than just your typical generic "We are aware of this and are working on it" line.

Also, personally I'd be very angry if someone in my Guild was cheating because that will forever tarnish your Guild's name as a group of cheaters.

gree stop the cheating

Death knights members have been busted using hacks and cheating on several occasions it is time for gree to step up and do something as many are getting frustrated and decided the game is not worth the money

The cheating has to be stopped. People have put all there money, time and effort to accomplish their goal only to be passed up by hacker/s. What's the point of running high up if I'm just going to get pushed down by cheaters? Something needs to be done about this immediately.

Cheaters (should) Never Prosper

Agree 100% with this post and all the responses to date. It's even more of a crime when the most powerful players in the game - who already have the #1 guild rank in the bag - feel the need to resort to hacking and cheating just so they can rub people's faces in how "awesome" they are.

Cheaters aren't awesome. They're hackers.

I read a post by DK's GM recently in which she spoke of honour, integrity and righteousness. How does speed hacking fit into that equation?

FYI - the player who is hacking started the raid as DK EMP God of War or something similar, and has been at various times DK HONOR and several other random names like "DK no1 you t10" and "Eat my dust" (presumably joke names).

GREE - please do something about this. It's one thing to acknowledge your biggest customer base. It's another to let them ruin the gaming experience for other legitimate customers.

Ta
    Last edited by xXxSteelxXx; 10-11-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Honor huh?

For DK to bring someone into their guild that they knew was cheating in previous Raids and then deny him cheating is ridiculous. I know that they did this knowingly because I was part of DK leadership when they brought him in. One of the multiple reasons I left. I can't support a cheater. Have fun dancing around this one Zenith. Gree responded to all of DKs emails when OTB won the first Raid, lets see what happens now. Honor, respect, and loyalty? Ha!

If that was DK Aaron/DK buddha, I'd love GREE To contact me to show them evidence of him using PayPal to committ fraud to a guild member at Danger.

DK will whine to GREE to have this thread removed. Then Zenith will post an essay regarding their innocence and how they stand for chivalry and honor.

It would be great for GREE to fix this issue, ban the cheaters to make it fair for everyone.

I remember when OTB was on DK's heels one raid way back and DK Zenith popped into my guild chat to tell everyone that OTB was cheating and we should spam Gree to have something done about it... and then later on I find out they're the ones housing cheaters and hackers... I even had a DK member attempt to scam my account.

Why are DK members continously being given a free pass? Gree you need to end the cheating its absolutely frustrating.

Dishonest

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jerome Nesbitt View Post
    Come on gree this speed hacking has been going on too long. Either stop cheating or stop doing raids
    Last edited by Aaron Stark; 10-11-2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Grammar