Thread: Distress Calls

Distress Calls

I am rather puzzled by the fact that I am only getting Distress Calls from people on Level One. Where are all the calls from other levels going? In fact, come to think of it, throughout the whole of the last Boss Event the highest level I saw was Level 7. What has been your experience?

My experience for the last 4 Boss events has been to get distress calls primarily from my alliance members and friends. I'm already getting lvl 20 calls. Last event, the highest I saw was lvl 102.

I mentioned this is a previous thread somewhere. I too ONLY saw Lvl1 distress calls for at least 2 Boss events. The last event I did see others, mostly below 15, so on the levels where I had 'extra' morale, I would help. Although I only look to beat the boss, not any generals, since they barely give out any points.

I don't know what changed but I again see lots of levels below 15. I do refresh a lot as the list changes frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    My experience for the last 4 Boss events has been to get distress calls primarily from my alliance members and friends. I'm already getting lvl 20 calls. Last event, the highest I saw was lvl 102.
    I don't know why, but you seem to be getting a better experience with almost everything in this game than I am. Just starting to get Distress Calls from Level 2 now.

I have options to help on many level 9 to 15 bosses...I'm currently on level 23 of this current boss event.

Wow, Spartan. Sounds like you need to get in a more active alliance. You should check us out at Ky420.

Wow, Spartan. Sounds like you need to get in a more active alliance. You should check us out at Ky420.
    You looking for more players Eagle? I'm level 150ish but don't seem to see any benefit of my faction

I am not in any alliance at the moment. Not sure how they work. I am thinking of starting a new one of my own. But I shall check you out first. Thanks.

One of the benefits of being in an active alliance is the distress calls seem to come from alliance members first.