New Unit makes Frontline not interesting - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Unit makes Frontline not interesting

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No screwing at all!
    My IPH is 1.4 mil only and I am happy with new cash unit!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Enjoying new FL, hope all are like this going forward, still missing deploying Gowlers though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Yes, gree really screwed us low income players. I finished top 3k last battle with my own faction of 5 players. I'm not even top 8000 this time. Thanks for screwing us gree. Pull your heads out your but and stop being so dang greedy.
    Play for 2nd place each battle to collect tanks , fight for faction goals during 'off' hours ( avoid battling factions in the very beginning and end of event ), save carriers and gunners for emergency deploys in last seconds when needed......
    I'm a faction of 3 accounts , two of which barely have a vault big enough to protect 56mil and iph below half a mil.... Its a helluva handicap to say the least for event such as FA .... somehow I still manage to be around 2000 rank or below with each event.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Post Count
    I like the change and hope Gree decides to add a more expensive unit. Something like 100mil for one or 1bil for 100.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I personally think that getting rid of the 2 lowest units and replacing them with a crap tank that cost gold and an expensive unit (which is nice if you have the cash) is a joke. Should of kept the airplane unit and get rid of the gold tank, then frontline would be perfect. I have 04 accounts and very active player, all 3 of my lower accounts have struggled to get 3mil points however my main account can afford the elite gunner and has nailed it.

So to summarise GREE Get rid of the gold tank and bring back the figter plane, then everyone in the game can join in and frontline will be a great event like it was before you messed with the units.

PS bring back PvP

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The error here was adding the 5 gold Tank and removing the plane. My main had enough capability to deploy infantry, which means it got left with a bunch of tanks (such is lfe��) that I may never use. Mini has low IPH and managed okay, but would have maximised use of deploys with the option to have the plane available.

I'm not complaining as I enjoyed the event with both accounts for different reasons...

The old infantry unit was never any real use so glad that's gone...