its been a while

I quit like 2 years ago after my account was stolen. Might start playing again. Has anything changed? Rainbow coalition still in the top?

Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    I quit like 2 years ago after my account was stolen. Might start playing again. Has anything changed? Rainbow coalition still in the top?
    nothings changed. same 2 year old game.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

sxespanky is the eternal optimist as usual.

I will list the updates. considering the game was released in December 2012 it is technically not 2 years old yet.

Newest:
    Guild raids
    always updating chest rewards/side rewards
    Always stronger epics and epic bosses armor
    New arena system and rewards
    Occasional epic boss series of quests (4 weeks to complete)
    Guild wars
    Blitz wars
    Creation of guilds

Probably forgetting a lot of stuff
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    sxespanky is the eternal optimist as usual.
    Newest:
    Guild raids: its like an epic boss, but you get lots of feeder armor for fighitng the same monster a hundred times in 3 days.
    always updating chest rewards/side rewards (still awful 2* at best on nearly every pull)
    Always stronger epics and epic bosses armor (because gree cannot control the power creep properly)
    New arena system and rewards (youll still lose if you go farther than 5-6 wins, because it pits you against more powerful armor)
    Occasional epic boss series of quests (4 weeks to complete) (there have been 4-6 total, really its just reward for making those epic boss armors, and the reward is ok at best)
    Guild wars (you have to pay hundreds of dollars to get anything worth your while)
    Blitz wars (free fusion armors)
    Creation of guilds (download Line app, and spend more time outside of the game talking to your guild)
    11+ movement updated guild wars prizes
    they updated epic boss prizes i think.

... nice list smiley. i guess they have had a few updates. i wish they would keep a list of updates as clean on minecraft or terraria. they are always a thrill to see updated versions. the additions they do make in the game, is not widely that great for most players. the free to play plan is weird to figure out completely, but man this game really doesn't have a free to play plan. if you don't pay, you're gonna have a bad time. you'll never have decent armors, youll never place well in a tournament of any kind, and you'll always be a fairly useless player. those people at the top 25 are only funding the game to continue to cater to them. and thats what happens.

id actually love to talk to someone whos top 25, about how much they enjoy this game and why, and what else they do in their spare time. talk life. (PM me ;] )
    Last edited by sxespanky; 10-10-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else