Support no longer supporting tickets involving glitches?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support no longer supporting tickets involving glitches?

Post Count

Support no longer supporting tickets involving glitches?

I sent in a ticket where an error occurred during a glitch. Support came back and refused to acknowledge the glitch exists and maintains they won't correct the problem.

I could see if I was a noob that maybe didn't know better, but he must see that I'm a veteran and in multiple Gree beta groups, right? Maybe it's just this Luke guy.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm fed up of support churning out stock responses instead of answering directly asked questions.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You all do understand the support team gets so many tickets each day and limited staff. I get most of my issues solved through support, it just takes a few days... I agree they should answer questions more directly then being so general.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I sent in a ticket where an error occurred during a glitch. Support came back and refused to acknowledge the glitch exists and maintains they won't correct the problem.

I could see if I was a noob that maybe didn't know better, but he must see that I'm a veteran and in multiple Gree beta groups, right? Maybe it's just this Luke guy.
    Gree support has only gotten worse. Here is a good example:

Player scores into top 10 in SA. Spends a fortune. Gets a prize. Great.

Second SA, player scores into top 10 in SA. Spends a fortune again. It's the same prize as last time, but no big deal. Great mod, great stats.

Except the mod won't stack. He reports it to Gree as a bug, they say it is functioning as designed. Mods will not stack:

1) From identical syndicate prizes.
    2) From identical individual prizes, even if from different events.
    3) For any mafia attack mod over 10%.

He asked that they swap it out with another prize, and was told no. Not a lower prize, not anything. He asked for his gold back. No, you don't get your gold back. This issue was specific to one player but I understand it is happening to many players in SAS, TAW, and probably many other top 10/25/100 teams out there.

If Gree had publicly announced this ahead of time, it wouldn't be a big deal. Then the game becomes avoiding specific prize tiers you have hit/won before. Or they could say any player winning an idential prize will find it replaced with an equivalent prize. Or the tier above. Or the tier below. Or anything.

Of course, if it turns out mods don't stack regardless if they are over 10%, and Gree won't publicly admit it, isn't Gree basically committing fraud?

I think everyone on the forum would agree that if a prize is presented as available for anyone willing to put in the time and gold with X stats and Y mod, the person who receives it should gain X stats and Y mod. So here is how to dig yourself out of this hole, Gree:

1) Change things so the mods all stack as expected, whether you have 3 of the same prize (as HB does) or just multiple 10% mafia mod prizes.
    2) At the very least, let players swap out these largely worthless prizes for one that will stack. A 10% mafia attack mod is the equivalent of a 50% gun, or 50% explosive, etc.
    3) Stop allowing players to spend a fortune winning prizes that don't work as advertised.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Second SA, player scores into top 10 in SA. Spends a fortune again. It's the same prize as last time, but no big deal. Great mod, great stats.

Except the mod won't stack. He reports it to Gree as a bug, they say it is functioning as designed. Mods will not stack:

He asked that they swap it out with another prize, and was told no. Not a lower prize, not anything. He asked for his gold back. No, you don't get your gold back. This issue was specific to one player but I understand it is happening to many players in SAS, TAW, and probably many other top 10/25/100 teams out there.

If Gree had publicly announced this ahead of time, it wouldn't be a big deal. Then the game becomes avoiding specific prize tiers you have hit/won before. Or they could say any player winning an idential prize will find it replaced with an equivalent prize. Or the tier above. Or the tier below. Or anything.

Of course, if it turns out mods don't stack regardless if they are over 10%, and Gree won't publicly admit it, isn't Gree basically committing fraud?

I think everyone on the forum would agree that if a prize is presented as available for anyone willing to put in the time and gold with X stats and Y mod, the person who receives it should gain X stats and Y mod. So here is how to dig yourself out of this hole, Gree:

1) Change things so the mods all stack as expected, whether you have 3 of the same prize (as HB does) or just multiple 10% mafia mod prizes.
    2) At the very least, let players swap out these largely worthless prizes for one that will stack. A 10% mafia attack mod is the equivalent of a 50% gun, or 50% explosive, etc.
    3) Stop allowing players to spend a fortune winning prizes that don't work as advertised.

I thought you retired? So get out!!

Post Count

I'm surprised you don't have a particular CS person who knows you that you use all the time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

A veteran of what? Lmfao.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    A veteran of what? Lmfao.
    The Chair Force.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm surprised you don't have a particular CS person who knows you that you use all the time.
    Meh, I don't send in enough tickets anymore to recognize anyone. I just went to Paul and he got it escalated but I feel like since CCM (and even CJ) left they won't take these things seriously.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    Meh, I don't send in enough tickets anymore to recognize anyone. I just went to Paul and he got it escalated but I feel like since CCM (and even CJ) left they won't take these things seriously.
    Cj didn't leave lol.
    Last edited by t12pm; 10-11-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Wow, that's very sad to hear that. I would rather get another item that is non identical with lower stasts at least my ability modifier do stack.

Post Count
    Well, that's good.

If you ever get bored, KA has a ton of glitches that are not being fixed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killbillbst View Post
    I'm fed up of support churning out stock responses instead of answering directly asked questions.

Seriously. How many times have we all seen a response that includes: "I can see how this is frustrating. If I had this problem happen to me I would be frustrated too"...followed by "blah blah blah, this is a known issue that we hope to have resolved shortly".

It's almost as awesome as mods responding to threads around here with "thanks for your feedback. it's greatly appreciated"....LMAO. Followed by locking a thread rather than actually moderating it.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Support and the other teams still take these types of tickets very seriously. Some items do take longer to fix than others. We apologize that this cannot happen faster. The teams do look into the tickets and try to get answers to as many people as possible.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Support and the other teams still take these types of tickets very seriously. Some items do take longer to fix than others. We apologize that this cannot happen faster. The teams do look into the tickets and try to get answers to as many people as possible.
    Look, I understand you are required to say that. But for those that read this forum the situation is much different. Its also a shame you feel required to lie about it rather than just ignore it (admittedly this is a bit of a shock).

Support's first line of defense was to blame me for it. The second response was also one of blame. The notification that they could correct the consequence of the issue was also blaming me. As if using the game as intended and that causing a problem with the game was something I am at fault for.

Look, take a page from Apple or Microsoft - when you have bad code don't blame the user.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3