Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    Whatcha guys think? This is Marcos Data, Thanks buddy. its also customizable, so you can enter YOUR data in it, and find out how much energy you may need to fight a boss all by yourself!!

ill post this somewhere for you people to D/L later.
    much love.

Also - as you can see here, Lvl 4 boss is worthless and needs a revamp completely. even if you have just enough energy to down him,. youll get more points killing and hurting a lvl 3!

Sxe Nice chart. I have done similar. One thing I will say is that Marco only hit each level once, making his totals slightly inaccurate. It'd be best to hit each level at least 20 times to get a solid average damage done. But based off of what I have seen and calcs I have done (I tested the very first RB so if def/attck ratio's have scewed it may be slightly different). 2's & 4's are useless. 1's are great for smashing with a partner for individual Pts. and 3's and 5's are great for guild pts.

Btw an easier way to do it is this. Record you avg attack value for each level. Take that and multiply it by (1+Bonus/Health) to get your actual guild pts done. Ex. say you do 20k damage to a level 5. Well your actual damage (for the guilds total) is 50k, when taking the bonus into consideration.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

My calculation would just take my average points per level and divide the boss health by that health. This would give me the number of times I would need to attack the boss in order to drop him. Then add the total boss health + kill bonus and divide it by the number of times it would take to drop him. Here are my numbers from this Raid:

Level 1: I was dropping level 1s in 1 shot this raid, with an average of 71k points + 10k bonus - 81k points per attack
    Level 2: Averaged 56k points per attack (13 attacks needed to drop). 900,000/13 = 69k points per attack
    Level 3: 47k points per attack (71 attacks to drop). 6,750,000/71 = 95k points per attack
    Level 4: did not check
    Level 5: 36k points per attack (223 attacks to drop). 20,000,000/223 = 90k points per attack

Level 3s appear to be the best option, but that's only if you can manage to kill them and get the bonus. Level 1s are the safest bet and not really that far off from points from the Level 3s and 5s. They also allow you to rack up more personal points for rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    Level 1: I was dropping level 1s in 1 shot this raid, with an average of 71k points + 10k bonus - 81k points per attack

Level 3s appear to be the best option, but that's only if you can manage to kill them and get the bonus. Level 1s are the safest bet and not really that far off from points from the Level 3s and 5s. They also allow you to rack up more personal points for rewards.
    your point system is all screwed up. sorry. first lvl one had 70k, so im not sure where your pulling 71, and second, lvl 2 gets more points than 1, and lvl 3 gets more points than 2. lvl 4 is a waiste of space, while lvl 5 was good if you can do decent damage, and get the entire guild on him. you adding additional bonus points to your format is rubish, because you dont get that per attack, only after a kill. your method is rubish.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

lvl one had 70k, so im not sure where your pulling 71...
    You get the points for how much damage you inflict, not how much HP the boss has, so if your final attack does 1k over the boss's HP, then you get those extra points.

On a side note, anyone know if the bonus points for a kill goes toward your personal milestone reward or just total points for the guild?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

i get the same results as scabs
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

your point system is all screwed up. sorry. first lvl one had 70k, so im not sure where your pulling 71, and second, lvl 2 gets more points than 1, and lvl 3 gets more points than 2. lvl 4 is a waiste of space, while lvl 5 was good if you can do decent damage, and get the entire guild on him. you adding additional bonus points to your format is rubish, because you dont get that per attack, only after a kill. your method is rubish.
    I would save my final special (2500 attack points) for my last attack on level 1s and would end up with at least 71k (a lot of times over 72k). My method calculates how many points I'd score for the guild per attack on each level IF the boss was defeated and the kill bonus received. It's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    You get the points for how much damage you inflict, not how much HP the boss has, so if your final attack does 1k over the boss's HP, then you get those extra points.

On a side note, anyone know if the bonus points for a kill goes toward your personal milestone reward or just total points for the guild?
    Bonus points just go to the guild. The only points you get are for the actual damage you did to the boss.