Thread: Thanks GREE

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Keep it classy guys!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMeat0606 View Post
    I dont know you ? ok think what you want. It looks like you dont know what you talking about but i explain it a last time for you of course. My choice to step down has nothing to do with a free loader like you are. Nothing more to say for me - have a nice gaming dude.
    How am I a free loader exactly? Because I appreciate a free gift enough to post a thank you thread about it?

Did I ask for the item or anything free? No
    Did I influence this free item to be made in any way? No
    Am I a free loader? No

And thanks oneshot lol, you'd make a great Tadaaah, since you're going for forum mod, good luck!
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    This isn't complaining?

And funny thing everyone complains about not being able to compete raid boss, which is a +3% mafia attack.. but when you get given one for free you complain about it being a crappy mod?
    Note that I said "may". Its meant to mean "may or may not". I'm sorry that I have not used English language that suits your comprehension. And thanks for elbowing a person who stood behind you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Yes this is great, a few more prizes like this and I can graduate from a wall hitter in my syn
    Since everyone got that prize you are not closer to fighting in a war. Keep hitting that wall bro. A much better gift would be another cake with health and stamina packs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    Since everyone got that prize you are not closer to fighting in a war. Keep hitting that wall bro. A much better gift would be another cake with health and stamina packs.
    If he's always a wall hitter he's most likely a new or somewhat-new player. As more people join the game he/she will have a 3% advantage. The 3% is also an advantage for those who are leveling up more slowly as they'll be even stronger against people moving up at a faster rate...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    Note that I said "may". Its meant to mean "may or may not". I'm sorry that I have not used English language that suits your comprehension. And thanks for elbowing a person who stood behind you.
    Sorry, thought your first post was aimed at me

Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    This item affected everyone's attack stats, not defense stats. Attack gives you targets in war and defense gives you a target.. unless they gave us a 3% mafia defense mod as well.. I'm a huge step closer to having targets in war
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000