Thanks GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks GREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Far from true. I got a 3m stat boost.. someone higher than me could have gotten a 30m stat jump where as someone lower than me could have gotten a 300k jump.
    So you think this is good? A player that was stronger than you is now 3% stronger and a player weaker then you is 3% stronger while you are 3% stronger. It is a nothing prize it helped everyone so it is nothing. It's dumb.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Gree should replace the current product manager in charge of Crime City. Demotion at least, termination would be better.
    This.
    Months, if not years people asking for anything other than atk/def mods.
    And then we get another useless atk mod.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You seriously believe Gree was able to code all this "stuff" in about a week? Ha!

On topic, these free gifts are nice but very pointless. Everyone gets it and therefore gets the same benefit. What actually happens is everyone who starts a new account in November will be up against new accounts created just days or weeks earlier that they can't touch. Weeks-old accounts that can trample a brand new account without concern about retaliation. It's already obvious Gree does not care about player retention, but moves like this are really not good for attracting new players.

Gree should replace the current product manager in charge of Crime City. Demotion at least, termination would be better.
    Weeks old accounts have always been able to trample new accounts without retaliation, because loot with mods is perpetual, this one gift is not a game-changer. The only really (recent) unique game changer at this point was the +1 building upgrade. New account IPH increase ability is and will forever be less than accounts that got that prize.

Attack mods allow for more people to be able to able to attack successfully during war, and thus are beneficial to new players. That L50 player that you turned away from your syndicate because you didn't think he'd have enough targets now has a few more.

On a related topic, that's the reason Gree favors attack mods over defense. War is the heaviest revenue geneator, so it behooves Gree to ensure as many people can attack as many other people as possible.

Post Count
    Complaining about free stuff. Welcome to the Gree forums.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMeat0606 View Post
    Another stupid post from you but i believe a free loader like you have to say thanks for a big Deal. And year thanks all the boykotters lol that was also a great deal hurts GREE much woooha
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...07#post1381707

You're calling me a free loader? I'm not the one looking for a place to camp, even in my mini's syndicate I'm active. All I said was a simple thank you for a cool little gift, and I will pay them back by still actively playing on this game
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZ. View Post
    So you think this is good? A player that was stronger than you is now 3% stronger and a player weaker then you is 3% stronger while you are 3% stronger. It is a nothing prize it helped everyone so it is nothing. It's dumb.
    Yes this is great, a few more prizes like this and I can graduate from a wall hitter in my syn

Post Count
    I second the thank you. It was nice to get something imo.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This free item may be crap but complaining about something that comes free just shows the kind of manners you have. If you get something for free, just say thank you. If you don't like it and don't feel like saying thank you, just say nothing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    A time honored tradition like no other. See: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...l=1#post476179
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    This free item may be crap but complaining about something that comes free just shows the kind of manners you have. If you get something for free, just say thank you. If you don't like it and don't feel like saying thank you, just say nothing.
    Agreeeeeeee
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Post Count
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...07#post1381707

You're calling me a free loader? I'm not the one looking for a place to camp, even in my mini's syndicate I'm active. All I said was a simple thank you for a cool little gift, and I will pay them back by still actively playing on this game
    Congratz that your think youre active - i know you. The message was that the most of your posts are stupid. Whats the message pulling my old thread up ? hmm dont know what´s a problem to find a place that runs slow without requirements - just honest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I actually agree with you this time about complaining about free stuff. Gree does plenty wrong, but to complain about getting a free item is a little silly...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMeat0606 View Post
    Congratz that your think youre active - i know you. The message was that the most of your posts are stupid. Whats the message pulling my old thread up ? hmm dont know what´s a problem to find a place that runs slow without requirements - just honest.
    You don't know me, and the point of bringing up your not so old post was to show you who is in fact a free loader.. since you wrongly accused me of being one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    This free item may be crap
    This isn't complaining?

And funny thing everyone complains about not being able to compete raid boss, which is a +3% mafia attack.. but when you get given one for free you complain about it being a crappy mod?

Post Count
    You don't know me, and the point of bringing up your not so old post was to show you who is in fact a free loader.. since you wrongly accused me of being one.
    I dont know you ? ok think what you want. It looks like you dont know what you talking about but i explain it a last time for you of course. My choice to step down has nothing to do with a free loader like you are. Nothing more to say for me - have a nice gaming dude.