[Change] Frontline Units - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: [Change] Frontline Units

Post Count
    This is one of those things where a simple forum poll "Is this a good idea: [insert bad idea] YES | NO" could have saved a lot of time. These "community managers" are laughable
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Outrageous!

This decision is ugly! Like my dogs anus lmao.. gree stop ****ing around and give us what we want. This is a revolt/boycott we do not accept your decision about frontline. We want a fair game where someone 1/4 your defense CAN'T hit you. Where gold isn't everything. Ya giffy lit'le mungers!
    Last edited by VanguardElite; 10-10-2014 at 08:32 AM. Reason: typo

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With just over 2 hours to go has a final decision been made?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    This is one of those things where a simple forum poll "Is this a good idea: [insert bad idea] YES | NO" could have saved a lot of time. These "community managers" are laughable
    I don't think insulting the mods is very nice, just trying to do the job.
    I mean what if Tadaaah was told yesterday about the change & was told to pass it along , what can be done?
    Tadaaah has basically nothing to do with the games you play , sklee moderates an internet forum

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAG Gomer View Post
    The event did not start yet.... Thus why did you pre-buy units? You assumed they would be the same.... Did gree say that they were for this frontline? NO.... Thus you should only blame yourself.... You all know the past history of gree changing things.... You took a chance and rolled the dice... YOU LOST.... Get over it and take responsibility for your choices.
    People buy the units early because awhile back Tadaah stated that Frontline units will be the same for all future Frontline events

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Old units still up for sale
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While you may be correct, he is a mod, as the "community manager", there is the element of common sense here.

someone, above tadah, should have said a change on this short of notice is fricken stupid!

if no one else did, taadah should pass that along. now management may be too stupid to listen, but it should be said.

if gree gives a hang about their customers, their history is obvious, they should communicate in advance. 24 hour notice is wrong. to correct the situation, let this FA run as the last, and then announce a change for the next, a week or two in advance.

for those that say, why buy ahead or lower units, not all people/accounts have high income to buy the bigger units, or they must buy over time. no matter how active you are, if you have a new account that is still building income, you have to plan ahead.

these are the people, like my new/lower account, that you gree burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_brown View Post
    I don't think insulting the mods is very nice, just trying to do the job.
    I mean what if Tadaaah was told yesterday about the change & was told to pass it along , what can be done?
    Tadaaah has basically nothing to do with the games you play , sklee moderates an internet forum
    Last edited by pick_sax; 10-10-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no response, they dont care

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Gree needs to replace project management for Modern War. It's pretty evident that they're flying by the seat of their pants on this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still no "new" units in store.

Still hawking units as frontline units in the store with 35 min to go.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

unit change

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
    Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
    Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash
    Gree really? You just announced customer appreciation month and then you go and do this. Not very customer friendly are we? To change the units last minute after everyone has purchased them...very sad. You could have at least put the new units in the store before the announcement of the change...the old units are still in there and not very many players go to the forums and you have nothing about it on facebook. You really need to correct this issue in fair and timely manner. I and my faction members have purchased millions of dollars worth of the old units. Please at least provide a responce of what you are going to do to the players here on the forums we at least deserve that. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
    Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
    Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash
    This is how to do this. Dear Players after this frontline we will be changing units. Who what a concept. Wow old is your team at Gree? Feels like not much experience or thought to how you do things.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    FL started and now my tanks are worthless!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well done... Well done gree... I just love how you guys roll... Elbows out!

Post Count
    Need at least one FL unit for players who don't play with gold and who don't have a gazillion IPH.

(no wait, those players don't count anyway)

Carry on, GREE. Doing ah-maaay-zing!