[Change] Frontline Units - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Change] Frontline Units

Lurker
    Post Count

What Month is it?

Oh yeah that's right it's Customer Appreciation Month !!! Lmao Gree you never seem to surprise anyone.

Lurker
    Post Count

FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by MC101 View Post
    Oh yeah that's right it's Customer Appreciation Month !!! Lmao Gree you never seem to surprise anyone.
    massive fail here gree!
    Terrible that u ruin a new event that everyone liked.

Post Count
    Why are the old units still being sold in the Store's Special tab if they are useless? The very first thing you should have done was remove the ability to purchase these units as soon as you knew they weren't going to used.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    UPDATE: The MiL unit will be replaced with the Tank unit.
    that is the worst thing you guys can do
    1- making now the tank the lowest unit in FL, people will now actually fell you are ripping them off, they spend billions on cash buying the strongest unit to have them now be switch to the lowest unit thus rendering worthless

2- we ask to have the Gunners replaced by the Tanks in order to maintain the balance of the tanks being the highest stats units

I am Curious: why do you botter on asking us what we think would be fair.....if you come and do not listen to us?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What about the rest of the money spent on Tanks will that be refunded as the mil is worth a lot less that's over 450k still spent on tanks each unit

Lurker
    Post Count
    No new units for sale.
    Old units still in store.
    No in game message to inform the users.
    This is not going to end well.

So much for customer appreciation month...it will take you a lifetime to live this screw up down. If the players even stick around after this.

You can forget any participation in your "customer events". I wouldn't waste the time and effort, cause y'all don't care about putting any effort or thought into ANY actions y'all make.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love what y'all are doing and hope we get more appreciation like a 40% or more off sale. Hint hint. It's been a while gree

Changing any of them runs risk; changing them all will run make a much higher risk.
    You guys made sense when you started with full assault( I don't want to go in details, for sure the ones who get a clue about gaming will get it, but not that many) , some real gaming, why you have always have to listen to dumbf...s? If you start a plan, follow the plan, who is to stupid and able only to tap 3 targets can go and f... What's the idea of playing this game? Where is the strategy? A quest is a quest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    These units will still be able to be used in future Frontline events.
    they may be used in the future but when several low iph players spend all they have to prep for this event and now have no more cash left to buy new units once they are released its kinda bs

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did the math, I have two different accounts. I did the math for my big account, and figured out that I have spent $784,000,000 on these tanks and now have 1200 that are complete crap now. My other account has very low iph so i cant afford it and raided too much and also bought 100 with that account. So as far as I see it, I have wasted $840 million dollars on junk. I cant even throw them away. They get to hang out and waste space.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or you can just use them in fl

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Changing any of them runs risk; changing them all will run make a much higher risk.
    How exactly will changing the event back to what we have all come to expect run "a much higher risk"? What will it run the risk of? The only thing you run the risk of is alienating your customers. By waiting until less than 24 hours before the start of an event to tell everyone that you have changed it, you have angered your customers. Many people purchased units in advance to prepare for this event, not some "future Frontline events." If there had been more notice, or if the units had been removed from the store after the last event ended this upheaval could have been avoided.

This entire incident displays a lack of forethought, and a complete lack of consideration and respect for your customers. This will not bring about any positive results, only further distrust and animosity. The comments here are just a small sample of the game's population and the anger that will result from this change.

Post Count
    This is no way to run any kind of business unless your plan is to run it into the ground. All you are doing is pissing off your customer base and sending them elsewhere. You are kidding yourselves if you think those who leave MW will just go play some other Gree game. They are smarter than that and will avoid playing all Gree games completely.
    I'm just glad I never bought a lot of units yet for this Frontline Event.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Solve the issue by rolling back all units, and give fair warning that whatever you don't use won't be worth crap in the next cycle. So here are the realistic options:

1) roll back units for one cycle
    2) reimburse each player for every tank in their inventory
    3) give each player 250 of whatever the highest cash unit will be

Do not reimburse every player blindly some amount of cash or gold, since people will create bluestack accounts and farm money. But if factions are locked, you will see less players trying to game the system. Sure, some two man team may try to create 58 other accounts but will be tough to pull off.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wat to play in coming fl?????
    we dont have anything now....