GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Change] Frontline Units

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

[Change] Frontline Units

Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
    Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
    Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash

Are you kidding me?

Many people have already purchased tanks for tomorrow's Frontline event. Now we have spent all that money for nothing. Gree decides to change event in less than 24 hrs and we are suppose to scramble? Do not change units on such a sort notice.

Post Count
    Well could you guys at least refund all frontline units bought with in the last week? Or is that above your pay level?
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have spent 100 of 100s millions on tanks, WHERE IS MY REFUND
    373 795 171

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Think you could have given us more notice? Not the day before since player would start to buy units??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

IS this some kind of Joke

How can you have the original FL units on sale then change it without fair warning all of my faction has already spent $$$$ on purchasing thousands of Tanks if that is the case then we should be refunded what we have spent or the existing Tanks be replaced with the equivalent new unit. And why was the tanks even available to buy if they were not intended to be used this Front Line Gree's lack of communication and incompetence stoops to a new low expect an avalanche of support tickets starting now.

One very pissed faction

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Ice Cold Beer & Hot Broads ICB
    Faction Code 862-371-807

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unbelievable. This is called a bait and switch in the business world and it is very unethical. Atleast refund us. You don't see walmart decide to change all their gift cards and render the old ones invalid the day before Black Friday do you?

Post Count
    That is . All these wasted units I have now. To pull this the last minute. Oh and Tadaah can't do anything, half the time they can't even get current content specifics right.....
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 10-09-2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Removed insults toward staff

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wayyyy to late to announce this!!! As above my faction has been buying units for tomorrow's event. Somehow you need to make this right!
    Player appreciation month, yeah right! We see everyday just how much you appreciate us! .... That is NOT a compliment to you gree!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Commanders,

The new items are
    Name Cost
    JUST CHECKED MY CALENDAR It isnt April 1 somewhere is it?

So long as my tanks have eventual value I can live with it.

Although a notice like this given to a limited set of players less then 24 hours in advance might not be the way I would choose to do business, btw the tanks are still for sale in-game and no in-game notice......

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Couldnt agree more... Seriously Gree? Its not even 24h until FL begins. Refund for 2500 tanks please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    LOL, This is the only company that doesn't know tga customer appreciation month is every month.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make it February.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This knocks me out. My mini has been buying tanks for 2 weeks with every dollar collected. No way to buy something else now.

Post Count
    Are you freaking kidding me Gree? Less than 24 hour notice that the tanks will not be used during FrontLine. Could you not have told us this a week ago before I have purchased almost 3000 tanks? I now have no money to buy these new units and will be worthless to my faction. Thanks again for making this game suck! I usually keep my mouth shut, but this has just gone too far. And this is supposed to be customer appreciation month? I want a refund for every tank I have purchased on both accounts so I can purchase this new unit that you are slipping in here. How do I go about doing this? I appreciate a quick answer!

Thumbs up Nice! This will make it more difficult for slackers lol

Slackers be aware lol