[Change] Frontline Units - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Change] Frontline Units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    give us more information.... u giving our money back?

Post Count
    First off, why the hell would you change out the units 24 hours prior to FL. Does that make sense at all, oh wait it's greedy....Secondly, why are the old units still up for purchase. Again does this make any sense. Do you see a pattern of your company's lack of competency here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow. Customer appreciation month? What was running through your minds to actually make you think this was a good idea? I respect you for one thing, being able to make this game and keep it up and going and dealing with us a-holes all the time but WOW! It's starting to look like some 3rd grade sh**. Thanks for putting the tanks back in. Now what are you going to do to help out the little guys buying the units under the tanks? Are you going to fix this mess for them? And what about me? My iph is just right to buy enough tanks for the event but now I have no cash for the higher units that people with higher iph will be buying that used to be in the same playing field with me. So now the tanks are less useless for this event but still useless nonetheless. Thanks for that. Just cancel the event gree. Play fair. You don't support hacking so don't do it yourself. You can have your temporary boosts, and unreal high stat units from this ltq back and I'll just keep my cash in my pocket where it belongs. I'll be researching your competitors, I'm sure they have lovely games.

Post Count
    LOL!! Darn, I bought them early this time

Post Count
    Screwed again.
    Up yours gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you Gree, I applaud you. I can finally not feel bad for walking away from team mates of over a year and quitting this game. You've been a poor company for a very long time, but I will not be a part of anything you do any further. You are the most disgusting and foul filth that I've ever done business with. Good riddance to you, and hopefully this is the wake up call so many others need.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ha! I've never gotten why people bought FL units beforehand. I've always told people that GREE would do this one day but no one gave a sh*t. Save up some money and buy only what you need!! GREE is consistently inconsistent, thought the majority of you guys would've learned this by now.

Post Count

I now am lost

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
    Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
    Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash
    I just got the +1 bonus up graded the fortress and spent cash on an Up grade. to then open Groupme to find out you have new units? what I have 2961 tanks for the event that I can not use is this correct. At what point should we all walk away from this game? You set rules then change half way through. You offer a + 1 building bonus and then decide oh lets make it a Temp bonus. Why call it a strategy game when you keep changing the game. You use words like appreciation yet You as a group have no interest in improving the Game only Your Bottom Line. If you choose this line it should be a pop up on the game This is stuck a time suck searching forums on what the next change will be.

Where is my unit from the Faction Normal event as well.

Shaun 190 738 711

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you Gree, I applaud you. I can finally not feel bad for walking away from team mates of over a year and quitting this game. You've been a poor company for a very long time, but I will not be a part of anything you do any further. You are the most disgusting and foul filth that I've ever done business with. Good riddance to you, and hopefully this is the wake up call so many others need.

Post Count
    UPDATE: The MiL unit will be replaced with the Tank unit.
    Uhh excuse me, you will not give me the lesser of the two cash units for tomorrow's FL! I will end up buying the more expensive one and only using it anyways. So you'll waste my tanks...? Come on, really? That's your solution...bs
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 10-09-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    TKM - OFFICER

Lurker
    Post Count

Frontline change

Because of Gree's decision to NOT post a message telling us that the Frontline are going to useless until less than 24 hours before the event, Our faction is BOYCOTTING the Front Line event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our faction is gonna rock this fl! Gonna put up mad points. Good job gree keep it up. Why everyone wants to whine idk. Guess they spent all there money before the event even started. Idk why.
    Change is good. Let's hope the prizes are good though!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Changing any of them runs risk; changing them all will run make a much higher risk.
    When's the last time y'all ran an event WITHOUT bugs? How presumptutious of you...!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Instead of trying to change (and probably stuff) things up, they should correct current in game issues first.

I really dont understand why they need to do this with little notice and short change lower IPH members that have already bought units.

I hope at least they have beta tested the new units and event first.

Post Count
    I just dropped 256m on tanks a few hours ago, then I find out about this. A little pissed because 256m is not easy for me to come by.