[Change] Frontline Units - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Change] Frontline Units

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Absolutely ridiculous scam. Tadaaah you should hate yourself for even bringing this and letting this happen.

We have people who save up due to low iPh and bought units specifically for this FLE. They do not have the iPh or cash to buy a whole different set of units that you have notice about less than 24 hr (which most buildings give cash) notice !!!!!

I seriously want to punch something. I am going to go a few hours on the speed bag so I don't say what I really want to do right now.

I'm so pissed off

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Wow, they've already deleted the thread in the General room on this topic....further limiting the audience for the whispered announcement of the bait and switch.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
    This is insane GREE.....I have 4 m iph and I need to have a min of 12m deploy ....I've been purchasing tanks from day after last FA ....I'm ip to 2400 tanks ...and not even 24 hour till FA and u decide to change units
    Now tell me smarty pants how I'm gonna deploy 12m? ...by buying cash ? ...lol

You tell em urbz! noonga has your back, so does bramp, he's always lurking

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WTF?!?!?

This is why GREE needs to put out detailed information on upcoming events so we can have some sort of strategy on playing this game. Instead we have to play on the whim of GREE developers and programmers and whoever is in charge of this company!!!

Did someone screw up and program in new units by accident and now there is no turning back?

Why the late announcement? That is the real problem here. Maybe if GREE notified us earlier in the week, less people would be upset/angry/frustrated!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Not fair

We guys suck big time.

The thing that made fl a great event was that it even out the playing field. A faction with lot active members and normal to low iph could save up over time and be useful.

You just made this event exclusive to the sup players with crazy high iph and you screwed everybody else.

The notice,however short is at least something, but what about all your other players who don't check this website. You need post a in game disclaimer that all players are required to read every forum post including down to messages on page 57 in order to have any clue what's happening with the game and learn about all the last minute twist

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Instead of deleting posts and threads why don't you work on fixing this massive screw job. If the people on here that play and pay for this game which in turn pays your salary and those of the developers want to bash a stupid change and the people that made it then they should be allow to. Stop censoring and start listening.

Post Count
    You spelt commanders wrong, should be s-u-c-k-e-r-s

This was the only event I look forward to, obviously you had to change it without notice. I don't mind change, just not on the 11th hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
    Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
    Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    These units will still be able to be used in future Frontline events.
    Tadaaah, we know you are just the messenger and we ALL know that the tanks are going to be usable in future event,

BUT

that is besides the point, the point everyone here is trying to get across to you (and by you, we mean the developers or whom ever is in charged of making this last minute changes to events without any apparent proper thinking of how it will affect customer).............. is that MOST players have already SPENT ALL their ingame cash buying the tanks...........now you are gona have (besides very angry customers) 80% of the players not being able to buy the new units you mentioned, because the do not have the cash to do so...............

Making it simple:
    1- we know you are just the messenger
    2- we understand tanks will be use in future event
    3 - 80% players have no more ingame cash to buy the new units

Please either
    A - take all tanks from players inventory and refund the cash paid
    B - Replace ALL tanks in players inventory with the equivalent value in the new highest stat cash frontline units

Many thanks

Post Count
    I don't think there will be any future events if you continue to treat your customers like this. Also Tadaaah, , it'd help if you cared more about the Game and less about what people are posting
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This player appreciation month...
    not a player depreciation month....
    f u c k u
    all ppl have already buyied there tanks.... pls refund there money back from tanks... or we will boycott this fl...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ridiculous. And please, don't try and compensate for this by giving everyone 25 free units...that's would just be another slap in the face. If you want to make it right, turn them back on and announce that the NEXT cycle will contain new units.

Post Count
    Thanks gree. You really over done yourself. people like me and others with low iph and bought units.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sorry but anyone investing any more time or money into this game needs a long hard look at themself.

I'm done with this now and welcome the free time, I won't biatch or moan or cry endlessly like "screw this"

I will however offer some free advice

Bin this crap game off before it's too late, it ain't worth the time or the paper.
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Would it satisfy y'all if we changed one of the new units and replaced it with the tanks?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Two questions, first when is this "future" time that the units already purchased will be playable again? Second it's nice that we have a name and cost of said units, but what is the associated strength of each unit?