[Change] Frontline Units - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Change] Frontline Units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    These units will still be able to be used in future Frontline events.
    It's not about if they're usable in the future it's the fact that us low IPH raided and bought tanks, and now we're straight by Gree because my account along with many others can't afford the tanks last minute.

Post Count
    Changing any of them runs risk; changing them all will run make a much higher risk.
    Well right now the future of this game is at risk.
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys, let gree do the thinking how to get this right again... Lmao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 786TRYX View Post
    Guys, let gree do the thinking how to get this right again... Lmao
    Right??? Since when can gree get anything right!
    How about we report GREE for the blatant double standards and hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of their skin?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would it satisfy y'all if we changed one of the new units and replaced it with the tanks?
    You all know gree does this change things last min I for one like a challenge so I'm good and have not bought tanks yet and have 5 bill ready for frontline and would like to say thanks gree for changing it up so it don't get to boring. Good job gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Two options:

Refund cash value of tanks in everyone's inventory so they can purchase new units.

Or change value of tanks to be the highest stat unit and replace new gunner (11k)

Second option is less code writing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
    Name Cost
    Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
    Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
    Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash
    Really? Why change the units mid-cycle? Why couldn't you wait and introduced the new units next cycle? That would have been the smartest move. Many of us have purchased tanks in anticipation of the upcoming Frontline this weekend. I'm going to incite for a boycott. I'm going to hit all the chat groups I'm a member of. Not only have you proven that you're very inconsiderate but you've also proven that you don't care at all for those of us who believe in you! My apologies Tadaaah for unloading on you!

-MugsMom
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    pls refund our money back from which we have buyied tanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaah introducing new units is not a bad idea. A heads up would have been nice. My suggestion is to add the tanks to the list of deployable units. A lot of people spent billions on them and are now broke. But my main concern is this very low powered gold unit. 5 gold for a little over 1k power? Don't think anyone in there right mind would buy this. Why not make a powerful cheap gold unit. That will make people want to buy gold to get more points. I like the 3mil unit at 11k points but the gold unit is no good. Please tell me that is a typo. Thanks for the new units though. Just make it right for this event and the people who have already purchased there's.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

Allow your customers to use the units we already have for this cycle's full assault.

Then introduce the new units in the next cycle.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by :!:"Lee":!: View Post
    You all know gree does this change things last min I for one like a challenge so I'm good and have not bought tanks yet and have 5 bill ready for frontline and would like to say thanks gree for changing it up so it don't get to boring. Good job gree

I'm guessing you aren't the leader of a faction and therefore don't care about anyone but yourself.
    I on the other hand have 59 other players and a faction I am concerned about being treated equitably and have the option of participating in the event. Right now, we will not be due to this last minute change. Even though Tadaaah has posted previously that any unused units from previous FLE would be brought forward to the next.

I have screen shots of that post made by a representative of Gree management that is running contrary to this new change.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    UPDATE: The MiL unit will be replaced with the Tank unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    UPDATE: The MiL unit will be replaced with the Tank unit.
    That is not acceptable. You just made tanks the lowest value cash unit. You have broken the trust. What little was left.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    YOU MISS THE POINT! folks with low incomes must take time to stock up! and spend millions this past week preparing, only to be notified at of the change on the last day.

you need to notify people much earlier!!!

and BTW most people dont come here, to announcements. they goto general!

These units will still be able to be used in future Frontline events.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    That is not acceptable. You just made tanks the lowest value cash unit. You have broken the trust. What little was left.
    Agreed! This is still terrible. Add to that people are more then likely still buying the old units that are in the store!