Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Back to the issue. The more info we gather, the more we look at the systems of the hacked persons the more we see that this 'hack' was a social hack. There has as far as I can determine no breach of the system or application. It was as prototype published on Facebook a social hack of the support team of Gree. I suggest that Gree starts sharpening its procedures, introduce a better account conformation system and return the accounts of the hacked members, clients of Gree in there original condition before the hack.

Clementine can and will Gree help there clients or not? When can the hijacked members expect there original accounts to be returned to them?

Unhappy Cannot recover an old account...

I played this game about a year ago, deleted the app, got a new phone, lost my account... I'm sure you've heard the story. I had never bound my account, as I didn't realize that option was even available.

Anyway, I submitted a ticket, e-mailed back and forth with customer support, answered all of the questions, and they claimed I didn't give enough information. Any idea how I should go about it? I definitely answered all of the questions correctly, and even had screenshots from my old account... I'm a bit frustrated that my ticket was closed.

Also, I can't post a new thread on the forum, and I didn't know where else to post... Can anybody help?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerkaDerka View Post
    I played this game about a year ago, deleted the app, got a new phone, lost my account... I'm sure you've heard the story. I had never bound my account, as I didn't realize that option was even available.

Anyway, I submitted a ticket, e-mailed back and forth with customer support, answered all of the questions, and they claimed I didn't give enough information. Any idea how I should go about it? I definitely answered all of the questions correctly, and even had screenshots from my old account... I'm a bit frustrated that my ticket was closed.

Also, I can't post a new thread on the forum, and I didn't know where else to post... Can anybody help?
    I would put all the following information within 1 reply to the ticket you submitted. See below for an example:

1. Main knight's name and level
    2. Friend code of the account you are trying to recover
    3. Date of last login
    4. Dates of last 3 purchases
    5. Gem receipts
    6. Friend code on the NEW device or on your new knight.
    7. last in-game gem purchase
    8. Guild information
    9. iOS users only : original install date. Open iTunes on your computer. Navigate to iTunes Store >> Account >> Purchase History 10.Friend code on the NEW device or on your new knight.
    10. Account creation date of new knight/new account
    11. names of 3 knights on the new account/knight
    12. Email attached to new account/new friend code

This also in helping in writing a ticket How To: Submit a Gree Support Ticket

To answer your second question, you must have 10 posts before being able to create a new thread. [How To] Why Can't I Start A New Thread?

I had the same issue. I gave gree my credit card information and they validated it right away. So as a last resort use your cards. If that information gets loose you can have your credit company track down the thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    I had the same issue. I gave gree my credit card information and they validated it right away. So as a last resort use your cards. If that information gets loose you can have your credit company track down the thief.
    Thanks for both of your responses. I actually did submit the answers to all 12 questions, and the customer service rep would respond by asking for the Friend ID of the last account, as well as the original install date. I supplied both, and he didn't say anything about it, said that there wasn't enough evidence, then closed the ticket. It's very frustrating... Also, I never used my ccard to purchase anything, so that's a problem :F

Thanks for both of your responses. I actually did submit the answers to all 12 questions, and the customer service rep would respond by asking for the Friend ID of the last account, as well as the original install date. I supplied both, and he didn't say anything about it, said that there wasn't enough evidence, then closed the ticket. It's very frustrating... Also, I never used my ccard to purchase anything, so that's a problem :F
    We are currently going through the same situation in our guild We have a player that submitted a ticket over a month ago. He answer all questions,submitted months worth of receipt purchases. We actually found the person who took his account and infiltrated the guild with a alt account and have screenshot from their line chat with the gm saying that the person recently acquired several accounts. We have screenshot of the names in guild of said player and gis accounts some with the Empire tag in front of his name. So apparently this is a thing with him stealing accounts. What has gree done you might ask...They closed the ticket without returning our guys account back to him and saying there isn't enough proof. What more do they need.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

GREE should consider whether the account was active during the time period you were not playing. If no one else has been playing the account or claimed, it then they should implement a policy that once a claim is made and a certain length of time passes, the account is awarded to the claimant. This would only pertain to accounts that were not bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    GREE should consider whether the account was active during the time period you were not playing. If no one else has been playing the account or claimed, it then they should implement a policy that once a claim is made and a certain length of time passes, the account is awarded to the claimant. This would only pertain to accounts that were not bound.
    I'm fairly confident nobody has hacked my account. It's been sitting in the same guild at the same level for over a year now.

I think GREE should actually fix the problem instead of avoiding it since such flaws is much more crucial fixing than paying for overtime since KnD is the supplier of the money anyways (well probably the majority)
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary