DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FYI Announced mods from indie placement do not stack

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

FYI Announced mods from indie placement do not stack

Hi CC community.

Last war I got 12th place in indie. It was a nice prize with 14% mafia attack mod. The Prize was received right after and all was correct so far.

Until I checked my stats. I had around 2.250m attack before prizes was given out, after I got 2.300m.
    Far from the announced 14% and I thought there was a mistake so ticket sent.

The answer from Gree:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I have inquired with our game designers regarding this issue and unfortunately the rewards with high mafia attack % boosts were not designed to stack with themselves. I sincerely apologize to for any inconvenience or frustration that this causes you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

The mods do not stack, a minor issue they "forget" to tell you in the announcement for prizes.

So to all who want a nice mod from indie placement in the events, you will not get it, just the announcement up front.

Please keep on like this Gree, it really makes me want to continue with this game. I think the right describing word for this will get me banned for lifetime.
    Last edited by evj; 10-09-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Can't see why you're surprised. All mods are from the raw stat aren't they?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Hi CC community.

Last war I got 12th place in indie. It was a nice prize with 14% mafia attack mod. The Prize was received right after and all was correct so far.

Until I checked my stats. I had around 2.250m attack before prizes was given out, after I got 2.300m.
    Far from the announced 14% and I thought there was a mistake so ticket sent.

The answer from Gree:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I have inquired with our game designers regarding this issue and unfortunately the rewards with high mafia attack % boosts were not designed to stack with themselves. I sincerely apologize to for any inconvenience or frustration that this causes you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

The mods do not stack, a minor issue they "forget" to tell you in the announcement for prizes.

So to all who want a nice mod from indie placement in the events, you will not get it, just the announcement up front.

Please keep on like this Gree, it really makes me want to continue with this game. I think the right describing word for this will get me banned for lifetime.

Well that sucks. So does that mean go for a different mafia item? or a different modifier?
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    that is very bad IMO, but not surprising.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sucks for the people who didn't know and spent a fortune.

That is all....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It seems Jwalt found the answer:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-won-the-game!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can we please have a comment from a mod?

Post Count
    This thread made me go check my inventory as i do enough to end top 100 and get mafia mods every war. And what do i find, a duplicate 13% mod that doesnt stack gained in 2 different wars. This is utterly unacceptable, whats the meaning behind it? Punishing those of us crazy enough to go for high indy placement in more than one war?
    Ive sent a ticket in on the issue, i better not get the same answer as posted in the start of this thread.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Makes no sense. I've got a few 11% mods that stack

That is all....

Post Count
    wow..thanks for the info..not surprised

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B0ST0N View Post
    Makes no sense. I've got a few 11% mods that stack
    We are not sure, but it seems its the mafia mods that's the problem, not like the LTB prizes who are designed to stack. Whatever it gives u in the stat overview is one thing, but do it really work?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

My attack today is 2326m. Before last war, my attack came up with a minus in front of it if I rob or attack. Not only this, but it changes too. It has gone from -2030m to -1984m, 1953m and today -1968m. It changes all the time, so it support Jwalts theory.
    Last edited by evj; 10-09-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are not sure, but it seems its the mafia mods that's the problem, not like the LTB prizes who are designed to stack. Whatever it gives u in the stat overview is one thing, but do it really work?
    Hard to tell. Especially from a player like yourself with a higher attack. But I have 3 items in my inventory like I said with a 11% mod. I go to bonuses and it shows 33% because 11 x 3 = 33 of course lol. Did it impact my stats? Who knows. But bonuses add up to 33% so I can only assume so. Mafia is a totally different mod, so who knows.

That is all....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree needs to change their ways. Nuff Said.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    To be fair, sltq prizes that could be bought with game cash that came with mafia attack mods do not stack either, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Well, not to anyone smart enough to not pay Gree hundreds or thousands of dollars a month.