FYI Announced mods from indie placement do not stack - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: FYI Announced mods from indie placement do not stack

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fix the stacking issue lol ...pure BS ! No need to elaborate more simply makes no sence Gree! Your top spenders don't like this ...unless you don't care about your top spenders. Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    To the OP:

This is correct; individual reward bonuses do not stack. This is currently by design. We are always looking for ways to improve the player experience. We’ve passed this along to our development team for further discussion.
    So do you plan on swapping items out with stackable items, refunding gold, or changing the design?

Or do you plan on continuing to rip off your best customers by advertising a prize that doesn't work and not notifying them of this ahead of time?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    So do you plan on swapping items out with stackable items, refunding gold, or changing the design?

Or do you plan on continuing to rip off your best customers by advertising a prize that doesn't work and not notifying them of this ahead of time?
    Quit your whining broseph. Lift more, whine less!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Quit your whining broseph. Lift more, whine less!
    He's sas. Skipping leg day and whining is par for the course.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Given what they acknowledged maybe also consulting w legal on how to minimize their risk. There already has been considerable fallout amongst the affected player base.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Given what they acknowledged maybe also consulting w legal on how to minimize their risk.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    To the OP:

This is correct; individual reward bonuses do not stack. This is currently by design. We are always looking for ways to improve the player experience. We’ve passed this along to our development team for further discussion.
    So Tadaaah, why not design announcement so it fits with reality? FYI, since I did not received the 14% mafia attack, I have the last events skipped high indie placements and saved a ton of gold . Many in our team skip high indie placements as they do not stack.

At the moment Im re-considering this game, its not giving the return of joy as it did before, because I feel really bad about the "service" Gree currently offer and tired of being fooled again and again and again.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    At the moment Im re-considering this game, its not giving the return of joy as it did before, because I feel really bad about the "service" Gree currently offer and tired of being fooled again and again and again.....
    You might be pleasantly surprised how fun it is to play for free or with a bit of gold.
    War can be a little boring waiting 25mins for each hit, but I got used to it. Best thing was leaving a T10 for a syndicate with active, mostly free players like me. Using a little gold goes a long way now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You might be pleasantly surprised how fun it is to play for free or with a bit of gold.
    War can be a little boring waiting 25mins for each hit, but I got used to it. Best thing was leaving a T10 for a syndicate with active, mostly free players like me. Using a little gold goes a long way now.
    Could not be more accurate. Anyone considering/wishing to quit the game or at least quit spending, I suggest you take heed of this and give it a go.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Hi CC community.

Last war I got 12th place in indie. It was a nice prize with 14% mafia attack mod. The Prize was received right after and all was correct so far.

Until I checked my stats. I had around 2.250m attack before prizes was given out, after I got 2.300m.
    Far from the announced 14% and I thought there was a mistake so ticket sent.

The answer from Gree:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I have inquired with our game designers regarding this issue and unfortunately the rewards with high mafia attack % boosts were not designed to stack with themselves. I sincerely apologize to for any inconvenience or frustration that this causes you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

The mods do not stack, a minor issue they "forget" to tell you in the announcement for prizes.

So to all who want a nice mod from indie placement in the events, you will not get it, just the announcement up front.

Please keep on like this Gree, it really makes me want to continue with this game. I think the right describing word for this will get me banned for lifetime.
    Has this problem been fixed?

Post Count
    No, it's been clarified. It's supposed to work that way
    Still mad at Bostick.