All good things must come to an end. Time for me to retire.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All good things must come to an end. Time for me to retire.

Banned
    Post Count

All good things must come to an end. Time for me to retire.

Effective immediately, I am retiring as leader of Zc, or "ZoMBiE CReW" as it is commonly known. I took the position several months ago, with a goal of toughening up the members and reputation of the group. I think anyone who paid attention will know that I accomplished both. From the stat increases of the members, to the edgy Kakao ad campaign, people see ZC in a whole new light. These are my final orders to all Zombie Crew members:

1) Continue to deny that I am or ever was leader. It is important to maintain confusion and misdirection with respect to our enemies, and frankly no one reads the forum these days, so I'm not worried about posting it here. Anytime you see a ZC member insult me and say I was never leader, just give 'em a wink.

2) Continue to attack and rob me as much as possible. Remember your training! It's the only thing that will keep you alive out there.

3) I reserve the right to reclaim my title and role as Zc leader if the need or desire occurs in the future.

That is all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lies and propaganda

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Effective immediately, I am retiring

go home looser...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMeat0606 View Post
    go home looser...
    He is pretty loose already.

Post Count
    All those words to say......

nothing.

Just look in the mirror when you need attention next time and leave us bystanders out of it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Who you handing the keys over to? Torque?
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Effective immediately, I am retiring as leader of Zc, or "ZoMBiE CReW" as it is commonly known. I took the position several months ago, with a goal of toughening up the members and reputation of the group. I think anyone who paid attention will know that I accomplished both. From the stat increases of the members, to the edgy Kakao ad campaign, people see ZC in a whole new light. These are my final orders to all Zombie Crew members:

1) Continue to deny that I am or ever was leader. It is important to maintain confusion and misdirection with respect to our enemies, and frankly no one reads the forum these days, so I'm not worried about posting it here. Anytime you see a ZC member insult me and say I was never leader, just give 'em a wink.

2) Continue to attack and rob me as much as possible. Remember your training! It's the only thing that will keep you alive out there.

3) I reserve the right to reclaim my title and role as Zc leader if the need or desire occurs in the future.

That is all.
    Shut the f*** up

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Or maybe the trick is that he isn't actually retiring? O.o.
    Either way, good luck montecore.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

That is all.
    And? Who are you?

Post Count
    You were never the leader anyway. *wink wink*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I hate tigers and I hate Sigfried and Roy, thanks for leaving you pansie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You were never the leader anyway. *wink wink*
    yesssss. we all know monte took his orders from Fet.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count

That is all.
    You will be missed broseph, remember the door is always open should you wish to return.

Post Count
    So what happens now?

Post Count
    Now we struggle to move on. One day at a time...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.