+ 35 Attack Increase ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: + 35 Attack Increase ??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

+ 35 Attack Increase ??

Been a while since i posted but this one is annoying the hell out of me. Im sure KA players want a better prize for killing 100 bosses.

Im sure if you did a poll of what prize you want instead of a +35 Attack Increase, many will say +pct increase to (inf/magic/beast/machine) whether it be def or attack.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Some Low Level Mini accounts are probably very happy that they finally get a better weapon. I don t see anything wrong with the reward. Still better than just another Limited Time Boost.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    +35 attack ? Can we get an explanation what it is? On the surface it sounds like my attack skill points will be increased by 35 points ??? Where does the attack skill points come into play? I know it does not matter in killing mobs

Post Count
    Hi Gendur, army attack is used in PVP

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    so +35 to attack is useless then

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    so +35 to attack is useless then
    +35 to army attack skill isn't useless at all. It slightly increases the odds you'll win when you raid or attack other players in or out of war.

How much does it increase your odds? I don't know GREE's math, but when you battle someone, your respective army attack and defense skill points factor in to odds, albeit with not as much impact as raw attack/defense values.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    so yes, basically it's useless

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    +35 to army attack skill isn't useless at all. It slightly increases the odds you'll win when you raid or attack other players in or out of war.

How much does it increase your odds? I don't know GREE's math, but when you battle someone, your respective army attack and defense skill points factor in to odds, albeit with not as much impact as raw attack/defense values.
    Gree's math is a joke in it's self lol.