epic (glitch) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: epic (glitch)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's fixed now after resetting my phone four times. I'm surprised Tadaaah didn't post a positive comment then close the thread, she seems to be doing a lot lately. CJ54 did the same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I attack the boss my energy stays at 100% full. I'm already on 95, all free hits haha.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is the same glitch I had: hit and killed the boss with 2 hits and my energy stayed full. Happened 3 or 4 times and then back to normal. Bizarre!!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Looks like the team was already on it and got a fix out before I saw this thread.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    did you even read to find out what happened before making a comment?.
    Why would I want to read? Have you ever heard of sarcasm? Do you know Dippy's history on this forum? Have you ever read any of his comments as it pertains to using any kind of glitch? Do you even know why I'm bothering to respond to your post? Me neither.

Post Count
    It was a glitch. It wasn't epic.

Everything can't be epic.

What if you woke up one morning and your belly was swollen with the second coming of christ, and the bush outside your front door gave you a new set of commandments, and you were granted the combined powers of the Avengers and Fantastic Four? Now that would be epic, but you couldn't call it that, because you wasted the term on a brief glitch in a phone app game.

It's like we need to rewrite the english language because everything is now amazing and epic.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Why would I want to read? Have you ever heard of sarcasm? Do you know Dippy's history on this forum? Have you ever read any of his comments as it pertains to using any kind of glitch? Do you even know why I'm bothering to respond to your post? Me neither.
    Umm maybe you should read so you understand what's going on here duh.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    Umm maybe you should read so you understand what's going on here duh.
    You're repeating yourself… Reading for comprehension will help you go further in the world...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    I didn't get it either. Guess I automatically assume the worst until I've got reason to believe otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I didn't get it either. Guess I automatically assume the worst until I've got reason to believe otherwise.
    I trolled a troll (albeit a troll I think adds humor and levity to the forum). I'm really not sure why this concept is so complicated…