Funny thing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny thing

Post Count

Funny thing

You know what's funny about GREE?

They take the most unpopular event in the game (LTQ) and make sure it never starts on time, making it even less popular. Smart thinking GREE.

Oh, and an 11 hour war again? LOOOL. Perfect timing . Happy player appreciation month everyone
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I really like the 11h war. Its an event one can just skip :-D

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The LTQ will not be starting today. There were unforeseen difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience. The event will be extended to reflect this move.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There were unforeseen difficulties.
    Saw it coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In modern war when events start late the players are awarded items. I think I got a couple energy refills recently. Would be nice if that happened in CC.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What was the unforeseen difficulties??? U tried to start the LTQ the same time the epic boss started, u know when the 3 day war was still goin on. Hahaha.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    You know what's funny about GREE?

They take the most unpopular event in the game (LTQ) and make sure it never starts on time, making it even less popular. Smart thinking GREE.
    If the event is so unpopular, I assume you are not playing it. If you are not playing it, why are you complaining about it? Seriously, how does this effect you at all?

Oh, that's right, the Gree forums, where we could find a way to complain about the temperature of a free cup of coffee.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    If the event is so unpopular, I assume you are not playing it. If you are not playing it, why are you complaining about it? Seriously, how does this effect you at all?

Oh, that's right, the Gree forums, where we could find a way to complain about the temperature of a free cup of coffee.
    Who said I didn't do LTQ's? I always do them.. hence the reason why I started this thread. I'm not necessarily complaining, but giving constructive criticism as to what is wrong and what I would like see changed for the better in the future.

Also, I would love a free cup of coffee. Didn't have enough this morning
    Last edited by Evan1000; 10-07-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Well said lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The LTQ will not be starting today. There were unforeseen difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience. The event will be extended to reflect this move.
    Forgot to say thanks for the response

Post Count

Not sure if you are asking rhetorically, or are saying you just disagree with OP.

I think the issue for some people is that if you miss an event, your stats decline relative to everyone else, so they have to play every event just to keep up. Also, a lot of the top 500 or 1000 syndicates require their members to be active in all events. So for those players who have an affinity to their syndicates, they are obligated to play even events they dislike. This also for many is the root of complaints about the undue frequency of events of late.
    Last edited by TheJess; 10-07-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Post Count

Let's pretend for a minute that we've all been transported to bizarro world...in this bizarro world you actually have a job. If your employer does something that makes no sense, do you say anything, or do you just sit there and say nothing like a mindless sheep? If you say nothing, congratulations, you are destined for a life of anonymity and your eulogy (which hopefully won't be for a long time) will be full of nice words, but no accomplishments. If you say something, that means you are vested in the success of your employer, and ultimately yourself.

How does this relate to Crime City? Simple. Some people have been playing this game for years and have invested a lot of time, and unfortunately, real money. They are invested in this game and have enjoyed it and they hate to see it go down hill. I would say those that really care about the game and would like it to succeed have a responsibility to let gree know what they don't like about the game. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. If you don't ask, you don't get. If gree didn't want our opinions, then why the stupid pop-up asking us to rate the game in the app store? Why is there a forum? The forum can't be to discuss strategy, because the only strategy anymore is "spend gold." Enlighten us as to how keeping quiet or sucking up helps anyone?

And yes, if someone was handing out free crappy cups of coffee I would hope people would let them know. Why let them waste their time, energy and natural resources giving out garbage?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The event now says "in progress", again, and is in fact not in progress. Again. Not a complaint, but with this happening literally every ltq, how can these difficulties be "unforseen"?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm assuming server gremlins are the cause...like it is 50% of the time hehehe
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Post Count
    Its still not working