GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trials and Crates

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Question Trials and Crates

I'm pretty confused at the Trials quest and its connection to the upcoming Crafting event. To get the Materials crate, we have to finish a Level 3 three-day quest in ONE day? What happens if you don't finish it in a day? Will the timer reset? I've read the quest description a few times now, but the run-on sentence is rather hard to understand.

"Earn a Materials Crate each day a Trial is complete at Level 3 or higher until the Raze the Dead conquest event." Then there is a timer counting down from 24 hours. Does a Trial have to be completed in 24 hours to count? Or is it limiting how many Crates you can potentially receive in a day? I just don't quite understand the wording.

Also, can you give us an idea of how many Crates worth of items we'll need to craft something when that quest begins? I understand wanting to keep certain things a surprise. However, defeating a Level 3 trial or higher in 24 hours is going to cost some serious RL cash. It'd be helpful to know the minimum and maximum supplies we'll need to participate in the crafting quest. Otherwise, MANY people are going to either feel left out because they didn't gather enough materials in time or upset because they used tons of gems and gathered too many. Either way, it'd be nice to have a general goal to hit so we can all at least try to participate in this quest. I suspect it'd help avoid a lot of problems and complaints in the coming weeks.

Thanks in advance!

Post Count
    My guess is that individual part of trials last 24 hours every day for 16 days.So everyday you have a chance to win one crate,those crates and elements in them will be used for crafting(again i am guessing)
    Last edited by DragCro; 10-07-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes, why inform the players before new things get introduced and how they will work? I really love Players Appreciation Month so far.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it appears titanium ore is the only true rare one

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm guessing that in that 16 day period mentioned by DragCro, every time you finish a trial you get a crate... if it takes 3 days to complete a trial, you'll probably end up with 5 crates... if you can burn through a 3 day with gems, then probably you end up with 16...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Btw, it is player appreciation month...dont make me laugh! Only need to pay more gems now to finish the gltq heroic quest! In fact, even those new quests where you can earn something, need to be finished in 24 hours! Undoable without gems! So much for player appreciation month
    This was posted for a friend that has no access to the Forum: Lancelot of Camelot.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    I'm guessing that in that 16 day period mentioned by DragCro, every time you finish a trial you get a crate... if it takes 3 days to complete a trial, you'll probably end up with 5 crates... if you can burn through a 3 day with gems, then probably you end up with 16...
    So why the timer?? If u finish in 22 hours , do u need to wait 2 hours to start another

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    So why the timer?? If u finish in 22 hours , do u need to wait 2 hours to start another
    My Bad, misread the post

Yes you can start a new trial as soon as you finish one, but you need to finish it when the the new Trial goal appears to get the crate
    Last edited by truthteller; 10-08-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you can start at any time, just need to finish it while the quest is up

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is there a way to "quit" a trial? I'm not going to finish the one that is going now before the 24 hour timer. I'd like to end this trial and try again when the next 24 hour trial goal launches.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by acparker7 View Post
    Is there a way to "quit" a trial? I'm not going to finish the one that is going now before the 24 hour timer. I'd like to end this trial and try again when the next 24 hour trial goal launches.
    You cant stop a trial,you need to finish it..It will count if you finish it when new 24 trial starts,but you need to finish it when the quest is live
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    thanks for the clarification guys, I had popped in to ask about whether I could get a head start on the next quest ... bBx
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by acparker7 View Post
    No , you can't quit a trial - gree actually said this .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So what do these seemingly useless metals do???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hoping that they have to do with the crafting that Gree has been mentioning on the popups discussing Customer Appreciation...