Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    You need all + versions completely crafted and in your inventory by the end date/time. This means that on the last EB, you need to beat him 15, craft regular, level regular to 35, beat 43 times and have the + version crafted before that EB disappears. So, you basically have 7 full days to do that.

What i do is take my time with the first 3 since there's no rush. Save your better fusion fodder for the last armor so you can quickly get it to 35 in order to craft the +. I generally craft all 4 of my + versions at the end (4 level 3 armories).

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    What i do is take my time with the first 3 since there's no rush. Save your better fusion fodder for the last armor so you can quickly get it to 35 in order to craft the +. I generally craft all 4 of my + versions at the end (4 level 3 armories).
    Thank you..... I was thinking I had to have the first EB+ crafted by next Tuesday. This gives me some flexibility.

Also, feel free to fuse away the regular versions once you get em to level 35. You only need the + versions to collect both rewards.

Also, feel free to fuse away the regular versions once you get em to level 35. You only need the + versions to collect both rewards.
    Excellent. That's good to know since I don't have a million armor slots yet. Thanks for the insight.

Exclamation Since i cannot open a new thread i'm going to hijack this 1.

Recently, i guess since last patch my armor stats dropped when equipped.

I assume it's armor stats + character level.

(Taking lvl 70 Armor of Glacius as example 1050/1050)
    So if the armor gives 1050+607 = 1657 attack/def?
    So if i'm corrent i should get 1657/1657?
    Why am i only getting 1366/1366?

This happens to all my armors, I send a support ticket but no reply yet.

Currently this makes the game kinda unplayable for me, where i normally take 2 characters to do Haunted Citadel it now takes almost 3 (200hp left in the end) Epic bosses take much longer to kill and cost more tries. Normally i get to 15 on the first day.

stats are not the armor plus 607. 607 is the life of your main character!

It is the base stats plus your character stats (and not life) and the guild elemental bonus (0-20% increase) and the bonus if your HC, GS, GC or GM (5-10% increase).

the biggest drop would be if you were a GM in a maxed guild and you left. all your stats would drop by 30%.

As for the epic boss i usually get to level 10 before i run out of energy. then i wait until it fills up.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel81 View Post

Currently this makes the game kinda unplayable for me, where i normally take 2 characters to do Haunted Citadel it now takes almost 3 (200hp left in the end) Epic bosses take much longer to kill and cost more tries. Normally i get to 15 on the first day.
    0. If you're going to hijack a thread, hijack something that remotely makes sense to what your problem is. This thread is rather specific in what it's about, and it definitely is not about stats issues.
    1. You assumed incorrectly when you add stats + level. Please tell me you're really not a lv 607 - if you're that high and you don't know this yet, there's something wrong.
    2. Have you stopped to consider that EBs are getting stronger and you may not be able to handle them as easily as you used to, especially considering the different elements involved?

There was no need to hijack anything. The correct topic is:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...tions-amp-More
    This is done so useless topic spam doesn't push useful topics off the first page as quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel81 View Post

Glacius non-plus. Really? You haven't fused that away long ago yet?
    http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...mor_of_Glacius

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/My_Knights
    Commander max atk/def: 316
    So on a commander: (1050 + 316) * (100 + guild_position)% * (100 + guild_element_bonus1 + guild_element_bonus2)%
    (if I remember correct, round up to an integer between each multiplication)
    So 1366 is perfectly fine if you're not in a guild or a commander in a guild with no bonusses.

PS: hardly anyone probably runs Haunted Citadel. A low damage location such as Skeletons Tomb to trigger the boss, Kingdom of Darkness Epic to farm 3* materials and levels.

With a more recent boss+, such as Smilodon+ or Death+, getting solo to 18 on Bride should be feasable if you have decent bonusses from guild.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    A low damage location such as Skeletons Tomb to trigger the boss, Kingdom of Darkness Epic to farm 3* materials and levels.
    i run the easy level of the first boss, theres one monster, one monster, and boss(i leave), then open the 2nd difficulty, 1 enemy, 2 enemy, and boss(i leave) and repeat. i dont have time to goof around with that stuff. i iwsh we could just summon the boss without that bit.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i iwsh we could just summon the boss without that bit.
    Staying off topic and cynical: Gree probably hopes that if people accidentally trigger the boss while farming a location when they have too low epic energy, they buy epic energy instead of waiting 2 hours for it to go away and then trigger it again. I guess they could create the same effect with a "trigger boss" button without confirmation popup...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Is it just me or the cape is not a cape...I am not 100% sure of the look either. and why are all the reward capes purple and black!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I would love the cape.....if only the update would download so i could get it, and the epic, and fight the raid boss...
    I can't belive I liked the latest reboot of Star Trek...
    gotta stop drinking before watching movies

I have just used the regular version to fuse after it reached lvl 35 . Now the mark on the regular version is gone . But I can only craft a plus version now

What shall I do ? Is it a must to earn reward 1 before reward 2 ?

are U sure ? I have fused away the regular version , and the stick on the reward board disapperd