Page 3 of 3 First 123

You cannot claim reward #2 before claiming #1 first... It worked this way like Scabs said to the last collection event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    You cannot claim reward #2 before claiming #1 first... It worked this way like Scabs said to the last collection event.
    so I just need to keep the plus version ?

thank you . I was afraid that I couldn't have reward 1 after fusing away the regular armor

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    so I just need to keep the plus version ?
    thank you . I was afraid that I couldn't have reward 1 after fusing away the regular armor
    i forgot how this worked. its going to show that you cant claim the reward because you haven't crafted the + yet, once you craft the plus, it will show that its original, and + portion is unlocked and completed. i'm fusing the non plus since i just got it to 35 to make room.

unfortunatly, i have a water, and fire/spirit to fuse, so im going to avoid that, i dont want a moontide, and there are no fire/water , so i guess i will hold on to it a while.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 10-11-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: update
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Unhappy How am I supposed to do this?

I'm slowly approaching Bride lvl.43, been fighting several times every with all I can.
    Currently at 33 and dont think I can reach 43 in time

Maybe my armors just aren't good enough? No + armors, only regular at finally lvl.35.
    Should I max a few regualrs and hope for the right boss to come along?

I also just realised I have no chance getting all + armors, even paying to hit the ss Bride or more energy, since I need to finish crafting the last + version before the last boss is gone!

Earlier wasn't there a week after all this you could use to cash in? This is impossible? I was finally thinking I'd have an epic, but this does not seem to be the case

Quote Originally Posted by Baardbarian View Post
    I'm slowly approaching Bride lvl.43, been fighting several times every with all I can.

Maybe my armors just aren't good enough? No + armors, only regular at finally lvl.35.

I also just realised I have no chance getting all + armors, even paying to hit the ss Bride or more energy, since I need to finish crafting the last + version before the last boss is gone!

Earlier wasn't there a week after all this you could use to cash in? This is impossible? I was finally thinking I'd have an epic, but this does not seem to be the case
    You would probably need three Lv. 70 armors + multiple good friends in order to kill an EB 43 times.
    no

Don't feel bad if you can't collect this group; keep upgrading your armors and improve your friends list. You WILL get there on the next one perhaps!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

i play pretty off and on, but the main thing to remember is stay on top of your energy - also dont use up all your freinds right away. on early stages i would use my main, and then a freind. once i couldnt get any farther, id use my main, a second ,and a freind. that way i could get about 10 sets of attacks in. at the end, near 35, you(i) need a full team of 5 to continue, by that time i have 2 days to get 7 kills. plenty of time for me.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Get your guy to level 100, otherwise getting the 43 kills will be very tough since your friends are scaled down to your level. This "challenge" is really meant for players at level 100+.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i saw this yesterday - i thought who in their right mind would do that.... but i'm sure at least one guy will.

also the epic is slightly better with maxed guild, because the extra 10%

SoulShard Necromantle (Epic) = Attack 1826 Defence 1326 =3152*1.2= 3782.4 stat points at level 10 guild bonuses (water and spirit).

Resserested Ironguard+ (Bride) = Attack 1564 Defence 1549 = 3113*1.1= 3424.3 stat points at level 10 guild bonus(water)

its a small amount more, and i personally will not kill myself trying to get to plus versions, but if i do, then all right.
    interesting data, thanks for the numbers crunch

Well, looks like they picked the perfect elements for the next boss to use the Soulshard Necromantle reward against. (water/spirit and spirit/earth being the preferred picks vs an earth/water boss)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration