Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Halloween Collection

Didn't see a topic about it yet...

rewards:
    • Non-plus: 3 keys and a cape
    • Plus: 5 keys and Soulshard Necromantle, clearly signalling that 2nd gen non-plus epics like it are no longer worth leveling. (Necro is 3152 combined, Bride+ is 3113 at about 60% the resources to max)

The bosses:
    • Bride: mono water
    • Alucard: mono air
    • Crypt Walker: fire/earth
    • Boogeyman: water/fire

And for those too rich for their own good, they can spend a few thousand gems summoning all 4 bosses already and speeding up the crafting, so they can wear their new fancy cape right now!.. (got the boss elements from the summoning stone)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

i saw this yesterday - i thought who in their right mind would do that.... but i'm sure at least one guy will.

also the epic is slightly better with maxed guild, because the extra 10%

SoulShard Necromantle (Epic) = Attack 1826 Defence 1326 =3152*1.2= 3782.4 stat points at level 10 guild bonuses (water and spirit).

Resserested Ironguard+ (Bride) = Attack 1564 Defence 1549 = 3113*1.1= 3424.3 stat points at level 10 guild bonus(water)

its a small amount more, and i personally will not kill myself trying to get to plus versions, but if i do, then all right.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 10-08-2014 at 03:11 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I just picked Bride+ since we already know its maxed stats. I'm sure the 2 duals in the collection will have similar stats, since Gree remains clueless about balancing duals and monos for guild bonusses...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thanks for the heads up on the boss elements. I avoid the Summoning Stone like the plague for fear of locking my armor.

I will be maxing the Soulshard after receiving it, because in my opinion it's about the individual stats, not combined. Also, I consider it as a mono spirit with dual bonuses, because of the element combination. I don't use any armor that gives me a weakness for the benefit of a dual attack bonus.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

30 days to my first epic..... I'll be one of the crazy people going all the way with this. It's nice to be a youngling in this game.

Soulshard is alright. I really like the look of it though so I'll be going for it. I need to get rid of some armors though. I fused Odin's yesterday so that cleared up about 200 armors. Just need to use another 80 or so but they're all 2*/3*/fba, so I'll have to find something to put those into.
    no

For well established players, it's a free epic. And keys, and a cape. I'm in!

The key word here is FREE! So why complain?

Shoot, I don't even care that it's a level 1 Epic. It will still be my first and I won't have to wait ten months to get one.

I'll be going for it just because it will be nice to have something different to aim for...
    Jax
    GM
    The Enclave

I'll be getting it just because it won't require much effort on my part and I need a water/spirit epic for my collection. They keys are a bonus since I got ravage plate with the last set of 8 keys.

I was going to post a topic but I got distracted at home. I want the epic and will work towards it.

crazy thought: did they confirm it was a regular epic? because if by some MIRACAL it was an epic+, then it might be worth it, but I am probably dreaming.

And stop making purple/black capes. There are other colors in the rainbow!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

All the adds say its the regular version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    For well established players, it's a free epic. And keys, and a cape. I'm in!

The key word here is FREE! So why complain?
    Not complaining, just mentioning that Gree putting an epic as collection reward means that you should expect a boss+ of same elements and similar max stats (but 29 levels less) to arrive probably within a month after collecting the prize.
    For me personally it's a signal that it might be time to retire the Soulshard Necromantle I got from the second android guild war from my team and build a new arena team around Forgestone+ and either Druid or Ravage...
    Again personally, I'm more looking forward to Boogeyman, since Horseman has been obsolete as 3rd armor against fire/spirit for a bit and even Krampus is struggling. (2538 Horseman, 2651 Krampus, 3018 Lilith, that stat inflation...)

This is my first collection. Do I have to have the + version complete before the start of the next round or do I need them all by the end of the whole thing to get the epic armor?