Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Fusible war epic

So guardians wargear is apparently fuseable. I hope this was a mistake and you will undo it and take it from the people who did fuse it but tbh im shocked you dont announce anything or try to explain your ****ups like usual.

Well I just want to if it was an accident or not to help me decide if I should contact google for my money back now or later.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Do you have a screenshot of you fusing it? Gree usually doesn't make war reward armors fusable.

Agree with original poster. Good way to stop people spending for top 10 runs if you make the epics fusible. Especially the recent ones.
    Gypsy Geoff - Gypsy Jesters HC

Quote Originally Posted by Evcrynne View Post
    Do you have a screenshot of you fusing it? Gree usually doesn't make war reward armors fusable.
    There are multiple pictures floating around. I don't know how genuine they are, but let's just assume that the pictures aren't fake (since there's multiple opposed to one). I also heard Blazestone was fusable, but no pictures yet.

Hopefully they do fix this... or at least tell us a week ahead what they're planning to do so if they do mess up, we know they did.
    no

Its true, i saw multiple pictures of guardian wargear fusion prove. And GREE, you made 4 epic fusable at one time. Guardian Wargear, Firestorm Vanguard, Ravage Shieldplate and Armor of the Peacock
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

I know you read this ****, could do with an answer
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

so you all start complaining because Gree made some new epics fusable ?

What about the players who have paid ( maybe as much as you paid, maybe not , who knows ? ) , and still can't get the prizes from top 10 , just because they are not in a good guild ???

Come on , guys . Don't be so selfish . These new fusable epics may made some of you annoyed , but I'm sure the other players are happy with that .

Good job , GREE . I like the new update much
    Last edited by dust92; 11-02-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post

What about the players who have paid ( maybe as much as you paid, maybe not , who knows ? ) , and still can't get the prizes from top 10 , just because they are not in a good guild ???

Come on , guys . Don't be so selfish . These new fusable epics may made some of you annoyed , but I'm sure the other players are happy with that .

Firestorm and peacock are way to new to be fusable. Those are not war epics, anyone buying chests can get them.

Join a better guild. War epics should never become fusable, that's the point of it being a war epic. Think from someone other than your own perspective and it'll all make sense.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I totally agree that war epics shouldn't be fusable easily , but if only Guardian Wargear is fusable , then it's acceptable . The epics are getting stronger and stronger , and ppl need new fusable epics .

So , you really think that you guys have the right to tell GREE : " Hey , that guy had Guardian by fusing . It's unfair to me , so take it away " ??? Then , it's fair to that guy ???

You are not the only one paying for this game . The only thing you have that the others don't , is a good guild . That's all . So please don't request silly things as if you represent all the players , you selfish . Some of you may be upset with that , but not all of the players .

If you don't represent most of the players , then THIS IS YOUR DISATISFACTION ONLY . I hope this is clear enough , guys . Enjoy the game

Thanks again , GREE

There's perfectly good reason why GREE made war epic fusable. So you can challenge #1 to get the war epic+.
    Last edited by furyp; 11-02-2014 at 10:22 AM.

This is really annoying. I'm a f2p player, I've saved up 1000's of free gems, totally legit ly, no glitches. That guardians armor was my first war epic. I like the war epics because there unique, not anyone has a chance of getting it like a chest/normal fused epic. Super lame, I pray that at least they have some new type of armor in mind that I can spend my gems on.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I totally agree that war epics shouldn't be fusable easily , but if only Guardian Wargear is fusable , then it's acceptable . The epics are getting stronger and stronger , and ppl need new fusable epics .

So , you really think that you guys have the right to tell GREE : " Hey , that guy had Guardian by fusing . It's unfair to me , so take it away " ??? Then , it's fair to that guy ???

You are not the only one paying for this game . The only thing you have that the others don't , is a good guild . That's all . So please don't request silly things as if you represent all the players , you selfish . Some of you may be upset with that , but not all of the players .

If you don't represent most of the players , then THIS IS YOUR DISATISFACTION ONLY . I hope this is clear enough , guys . Enjoy the game

Thanks again , GREE
    I totally agree with you, but if you're wanting a not so selfish community you're playing the wrong game. A lot of these top guilds players preach all about community then when something like this comes along it's a lynch mob, sounds to me more like they're afraid of non alliance guilds competing personally.

If you're not part of their alliance then you don't deserve anything good, a selfish mentality. I respect a lot of what the top players can do as well as their guilds but some of them annoy me to no end because of the constant whinning and complaining.

In the end why does it really matter if some newer epics can be fused, 1. It's not like everyone is going to get them very easy and 2. Alliances just strip and don't use them most of the time anyways, also if you go against a guild that has players that fused these what are you worried about? They shouldn't concern you very much if you're a truely deserving top guild
    Last edited by Skrapz; 11-02-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrapz View Post
    In the end why does it really matter if some newer epics can be fused, 1. It's not like everyone is going to get them very easy and 2. Alliances just strip and don't use them most of the time anyways, also if you go against a guild that has players that fused these what are you worried about? They shouldn't concern you very much if you're a truely deserving top guild
    It's like "super cars". They are not very practical, yet the rich still want to own them and want them to be exclusive as status symbol.

Most likely it's just Gree's usual lack of Quality Checking/Quality Assurance, but if they want to make war epics fusable, they should just start from the first. Probably 90% of people who went top 10 those first few wars have retired from the game anyway, so not many to offend there... Something like 1 year of war epic exclusivity sounds decent to me. (they are giving some of those first ones away at guild gifting, this halloween event etc. anyway)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    It's like "super cars". They are not very practical, yet the rich still want to own them and want them to be exclusive as status symbol.

Most likely it's just Gree's usual lack of Quality Checking/Quality Assurance, but if they want to make war epics fusable, they should just start from the first. Probably 90% of people who went top 10 those first few wars have retired from the game anyway, so not many to offend there... Something like 1 year of war epic exclusivity sounds decent to me. (they are giving some of those first ones away at guild gifting, this halloween event etc. anyway)
    I tottaly AGREE!