So no more 30 minute crates?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: So no more 30 minute crates?

Post Count

So no more 30 minute crates?

I was really hoping this stayed around since that was the impression that was given off.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    looks like they drop a LOT less frequently too

disappointing but that 10 case reward is amazing... hoping i get it
    ayy

Lurker
    Post Count

New event

I would like to see PVP brought back. Either attacking players or Raiding buildings. It should work like Raid Boss, where you attack and defend with Un-boosted stats. There could be a Faction and individual rewards. All DEFENSE UNITS.

The Faction portion would be total battle points/ while the individual portion could be successful attacks/raids in a row. (Having to go from base to base to attack/ raid with Un-boosted stats would be similar to Russian Rullette).

Master individual level would be to Raid LTB'S.

Players faction jumping would keep their Individual points. But those points would be removed from the Faction total. (Do not want Faction mates raiding each other to get the wins in a row without consequences)

Stamina and Def/Att skill point allocation would be useful again.

The Defense Units Reward (top units with defense Boosts ) would help even out War Domination Stats.

Gree would earn extra cash when ( Wins In a Row) gets busted by a careless attack and players need more Stamina to start over. ( Buy Gold)

Banned
    Post Count
    All good until you can't find anyone to hit because they leave their bases dark. Were you not around for the fail tha was the first LTQ ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    All good until you can't find anyone to hit because they leave their bases dark. Were you not around for the fail tha was the first LTQ ?
    I was not... Care to talk about it?

Banned
    Post Count
    The first ever LTQ was to raid others bases. It didnt take long for people to figure out that once you got hit, if you didn't repair your base no one could hit you further. Within the first few hours, there were no targets left for anyone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ibeweary View Post
    I would like to see PVP brought back. Either attacking players or Raiding buildings. It should work like Raid Boss, where you attack and defend with Un-boosted stats. There could be a Faction and individual rewards. All DEFENSE UNITS.

The Faction portion would be total battle points/ while the individual portion could be successful attacks/raids in a row. (Having to go from base to base to attack/ raid with Un-boosted stats would be similar to Russian Rullette).

Master individual level would be to Raid LTB'S.

Players faction jumping would keep their Individual points. But those points would be removed from the Faction total. (Do not want Faction mates raiding each other to get the wins in a row without consequences)

Stamina and Def/Att skill point allocation would be useful again.

The Defense Units Reward (top units with defense Boosts ) would help even out War Domination Stats.

Gree would earn extra cash when ( Wins In a Row) gets busted by a careless attack and players need more Stamina to start over. ( Buy Gold)
    I like ur !dea....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    The first ever LTQ was to raid others bases. It didnt take long for people to figure out that once you got hit, if you didn't repair your base no one could hit you further. Within the first few hours, there were no targets left for anyone.
    That was a fail, cant complain about the 20% health regen unit they snuck in there though
    Proud member of WWIII DOMINATION

I used to be good at this game.. Then life happened