View Poll Results: Global Chat in Knights and Dragons?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gimme Gimme Now!

36 55.38%
  • No Thanks, Not At All

24 36.92%
  • No Opinion

5 7.69%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Nooooooooooooooooo

No how about adding more maps and the option to trade armors that we don't want like legendary, epics, rare, etc don't ruin this game by adding the global chat

If "global chat" means "ability to message anyone one-on-one directly" then that's not a bad idea. But if "global chat" means "message everyone (or large non-guild groups) in the KnD universe at the same time" that would be a serious burden on the end users (spam!) and your network resources and I would have to vote against that.

I would much rather see improvements to the game itself (new levels, new quests, etc.) than an added functionality though.

Make it in such way that people only are able to send messages if they are friends with each other. That could work.
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

No to Global Chat!

The global chat in every other game I've played is full of bullies and spammers. I don't see the need for this at all. However I would like to see the alliance chat system improved, and would like to be able to send messages to other players. E.g. from Arena, Battle screen in wars, members list in guilds.
    That would be a great improvement!
    Jax
    GM
    The Enclave

ive seen games with global chat... it looks something like this

LOOKING FOR GUILD!
    (>*.*)> ^(*.*)^ <(*.*<)
    SOMETHING something GUILD looking for active members!!!! we have blah blah blah
    Cuss Words Cuss Words and mean stuff.
    GUYS I FUSED SOMETHING!!!!
    HEY WHERES THE GIRLS!? Talk to me!

every 2 seconds, this will repeat.
    you have to remember the game you are playing, a global chat does not benefit this game in any way. a forum is a nice way to get players on the same page when it comes to some issues. you also have social media for that.

your also opening all channels to ruin a kids game, because its so cartoon-y, that's what it is in the end, even though the majority of us are 20-30 something years old.
    you should however, switch the 'guild recruitment' page to show guilds with only a few missing spots, before all the new ones, seeing as there are thousands of new guilds with 1-3 members each.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 10-07-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Why are we even addressing this? There has been many suggestions on what us the players would like to have done with this game and hardly anyone mention a global chat. I mean didn't you read your facebook page when you asked that very same question. Everyone bashed it and said it was a waste of time and resources and yet you still ask on this forum. Are you expecting us to jump for joy for a global chat and say yes please give us something we don't need nor asked for. You truly know your consumer based.

I know you don't listen and that is why there has been a decline in your numbers and a global chat would do nothing but drive some players away.
    This is the worst idea possible!!!! Why are you guys listening to us and give us what we really asked for:

- updated map and gameplay.
    -More events to keep us occupied during the down times between wars and raids.
    -the ability to sell our shards of materials for gold.
    - etc etc etc.

This poll is and thread is a waste and joke to us paying players.

No on chat.

Words of The Calling

The benefits of a global chat would be quickly outweighed by the bullies and spammers, as some have said. Players already try to talk trash during Guild wars by renaming their knights to whatever insult they can think of. With a global chat they'll just do it there. I won't for a second believe that Gree would heavily moderate the chat or even moderate it at all. People already get away with a lot on these forums as it is. Line works well despite what some people seem to think.

huge no to world chat

I had played a game for over a year and it had this feature.... I was a moderator in that game, and it was always full of cuss words, trolling and a lot of ignorance ... Made it hard to play the game due to the fact that so many ppl don't respect rules... Heavy supervision was needed all the time, I was literally on that game for hours at a time enforcing chat rules.... This also makes games crash more often

Saw global chat in a few games. How can you get anything useful out of it if there are a few messages per second scrolling by?
    Global Chat doesn't scale past a few hundred players. (probably not even if you as a player can mute half the people in the Global Chat...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

A PM system would be much better than a global chat. Make it so you can control who you accept messages from (only people in your guild, people in your friend's list, anyone, no one, etc).

unneeded feature noone asked for !

seriously no one asked for that and its completely unnecessary. They are way more ideas which needed to be implemented first like trade in shop for unneeded material for better material or gold. Bigger inventory, when ull open chests or are a very active player ull reach ur limits fast ! I dont mind higher Quest and i feel like pissed when i lvl up and get like **** as rewards recently i hit the 350 mark i got 25k Gold, i mean seriously o.O thats 1 fusion and worth of nothing !

The game already has LINE established as it's source of communication. Nobody will abandon it as it serve's its purpose perfectly. Like a user above me said, why are you addressing this tiny thing that has really never even been brought up instead of the actual issues? In game chat will be nothing more than Spam City for younger kids who play.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by Makaay View Post
    seriously no one asked for that and its completely unnecessary.
    I would like to bring to your attention of a few of the many requests within the Official Feedback and Suggestions thread. They had asked for this a long time ago and here are a few of the voices of the individuals requesting chat feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash13 View Post
    4. Have a online chat so people in the game and other guild can talk. It's like global chat
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hunt View Post
    1 - Chat functionality outside of guild and ability to private message players
    Quote Originally Posted by gqhong View Post
    - Chat functionality outside of guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    Chat functionality outside of guild (yes, and improve guild chat, fact that everyone uses line says enough)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzo View Post
    Chat Function- PM
    Chat function between guilds possible? or a message bank to PM other players, would help with recruiting. As much of this game is played in groups and helps drive spending and moral up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark Guild View Post
    1. it will be cool with a message system, so I can write directly to a player/guild member with info or stuff. the messages in the game chat disappear pretty fast so not all get the information, so we have to use external systems like e-mails and forum groups for simple information. a player message system...

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I would like to bring to your attention of a few of the many requests within the Official Feedback and Suggestions thread. They had asked for this a long time ago and here are a few of the voices of the individuals requesting chat feature.
    ok, now do it for all the people who wanted more levels past dark kingdom...
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

compared to stuff which really is needed that really that kind of part which is last on list. btw there still is a Guild chat. In Global chat like everywhere there will be a lot of rubbish talk. why don't you take polls directly on facebook ? The tiny group which is active here is seriously not representative. Just read the comments under your post *How do u fell about a global chat.... on facebook ull quckly found out what the users want !