Page 2 of 2 First 12

Most all my SR and quite a few UR units have come from the free silver keys they give out. I went threw a very slow lull in good stuff fron silver chests around the time they put the kibosh on the amount of silver keys you could get from the campaigns. I remember when you could drill the silver chests on campaign missions for hundreads of silver keys a week. This game goes in spurts, it's either feast or famine. Just last boss battle I picked up 3 SR units fron silver cheasts, this week today I have already picked up one SR unit from silver key.

And I just got 2 lousy R Mehmet units in a row with the gold keys i won in the Boss event. Two in a row!!!! My god, you'd think they could prevent that from happening at least. Of course, I never get 2 good units in a row. Nukes, long-range cannon (Nemea), and the worthless scout/recon vehicles over and over again. Don't know why I should buy any gold warchests when that happens all the time with gold keys I win.

Oh man, that sucks. I get an SR out of the silvers once in a great while, maybe 1 out of a 100, but usually I get lots of crappy UC units. No R units. Got a couple of R units from bronze chests today (surprised the heck out of me!), but they were Kopis. Who wants them?!

Chests of all types are almost worthless

I have only ever gotten two SR units. The Comrade Zero from the daily reward. And one Pertinax (now level 20) out of an elite chest. The problem is that past a certain point, rare units and cash are no longer helpful. I have over 800000000 cash that I don't need, and I have at least 20 useless rares of various power in my storage. The elite chests take forever to save up gold for, and they only sometimes give you what you're looking for. I also have no problem training units (I have almost 30 useless trainers). But I can't promote them. I think officer units should be more accessible, and/or chests should be cheaper, and/or cash should be interchangeable for gold.

Don't know about anyone else but I get tons of good stuff out of chests. It all depends on what you have to go with it.

Thanks!!

I'm lucky got a rare out of a bronze chest

I have studied statistics and I know "random" when I see it and rewards from the chests are definitely not random.

That's what I thought, too. Much good it does us. 😡

Agreed.

As an older player of this game and a major critic of the new update, getting silver keys now feel like getting those worthless bronze keys, just a ritual of prayers to RNGesus. In fact, when I got a Silent Pride from a silver key I caroused like a madman because it had been almost a month since I'd gotten an SR from it.

I don't pay for this game nor do I intend to from a lack of money, a credit card or income and I feel like the new update has made this very much worst. In fact, Pay2Win is now the core of the game. I remember people having non-promoted URs and beating them with maxed out Rares (Reaping Truths and Persephones, my greatest tanks!) Now, all it takes to kill my RT tank is a non-promoted Ideal Defender, a damn anti-air unit. I've seen my Sagittarius kill crazy thing singlehandedly at its rank, but taking on a Pershing-derivation and bringing it down to a quarter of its health before dying? No, it's not supposed to do that and I feel like an douche for doing that. The leaderboards? Dominated by all of its War. INC clan members with fully maxed out URs that are basically deities compared to SRs and Rs we are so fond of using. It makes me mad, mad, mad and I can't do anything about it but face the accusations of 'lol noob git gud' from the other guys...