Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Worthless Silver Warchests

I'd like to know if anyone else has this experience with the silver warchests. I just opened 14 silver warchests and I got 14 worthless uncommon units (such as Python chem). Now, the description under the silver warchests says, "chance for uncommon, chance for rare, small chance for super rare." It SHOULD read, "guaranteed uncommon unit, small chance for rare, almost nonexistent chance for super rare." Seriously, I do not buy silver warchests for this exact reason. I can get the same things in the bronze warchests so why spend twice the gold bars for the silver? But to not even get one rare unit in 14 silver chests?! Wth??? While I'm on this topic, I wonder if people have the same experience with gold chests except it's useless rare units and you rarely see a SR and almost never see a UR. I opened around 15 gold warchests yesterday and I got THREE Great Bombards! I've gotten so many nukes in the time I've been playing this game that I could have an entire army of level 50 nukes. Ditto for low damage units like Duban and Equality Scout and low damage helos and infantry. How does everyone else fare in the unit drops? I hope someone is having better luck! The "random" selection of units seems very unequal. The statistical odds of getting the same unit 3 out of 15 times in a so-called random selection from dozens of different units seem like they would be very small, to say the least. Sorry for the long post. I guess I needed to get that off my chest!
    Last edited by Ldomino; 10-06-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Addition

Chests

Quote Originally Posted by Ldomino View Post
    I'd like to know if anyone else has this experience with the silver warchests. I just opened 14 silver warchests and I got 14 worthless uncommon units (such as Python chem). Now, the description under the silver warchests says, "chance for uncommon, chance for rare, small chance for super rare." It SHOULD read, "guaranteed uncommon unit, small chance for rare, almost nonexistent chance for super rare." Seriously, I do not buy silver warchests for this exact reason. I can get the same things in the bronze warchests so why spend twice the gold bars for the silver? But to not even get one rare unit in 14 silver chests?! Wth??? While I'm on this topic, I wonder if people have the same experience with gold chests except it's useless rare units and you rarely see a SR and almost never see a UR. I opened around 15 gold warchests yesterday and I got THREE Great Bombards! I've gotten so many nukes in the time I've been playing this game that I could have an entire army of level 50 nukes. Ditto for low damage units like Duban and Equality Scout and low damage helos and infantry. How does everyone else fare in the unit drops? I hope someone is having better luck! The "random" selection of units seems very unequal. The statistical odds of getting the same unit 3 out of 15 times in a so-called random selection from dozens of different units seem like they would be very small, to say the least. Sorry for the long post. I guess I needed to get that off my chest!
    Yes I have the same problem with the chests they are crap and the gold isn't much better plus my Persephone tank has vanished and they won't replace it

These chest are worthless

They are worthless and if I spend any cash I don't want a bunch of common and uncommon units

Ha Why would you ever pay money for a silver chest? Silver chests are the ones they give out for actually doing things. I myself have gotten several SR units from silver chests.

Also I Love the pun at the end of OP

Ah, it's always so great when someone understands your sense of humor. Lol. Figured I owed a small chuckle to anyone who got to the end of that long post. I actually have not bought silver chests unless I get them as part of a bonus for buying morale or something, like the current special. You are fortunate to have gotten several SR units from silver keys. I think I've gotten exactly one. That was my point...the distribution of units seems very haphazard with little to no equity from player to player, whether it's the silver, gold, or elite chests (or even the attack chests. I got $400,000 twice during the last event. Who wants cash when you're getting plenty from the battles?!) Playing the pvp event this time, at least 2/3 of players seems to have a level 50 heavy plane and a level 50 Orontes, the toughest units in the game, while the highest I've been able to promote those units is level 30. Meaning I've gotten exactly 2 of each. 😠

Really? I had a unit vanish and they replaced it for me right away. Another time I accidentally sold my Balyakov (I fell asleep with my finger on my screen and evidently tapped it) and they even replaced that. I wouldn't have blamed them if they'd told me tough luck on that one, but they were great both times I've needed help recovering a unit. I always approached them with a help plea, which they respond to pretty well.

Ah, it's always so great when someone understands your sense of humor. Lol. Figured I owed a small chuckle to anyone who got to the end of that long post. I actually have not bought silver chests unless I get them as part of a bonus for buying morale or something, like the current special. You are fortunate to have gotten several SR units from silver keys. I think I've gotten exactly one. That was my point...the distribution of units seems very haphazard with little to no equity from player to player, whether it's the silver, gold, or elite chests (or even the attack chests. I got $400,000 twice during the last event. Who wants cash when you're getting plenty from the battles?!) Playing the pvp event this time, at least 2/3 of players seems to have a level 50 heavy plane and a level 50 Orontes, the toughest units in the game, while the highest I've been able to promote those units is level 30. Meaning I've gotten exactly 2 of each. ��
    Oh thank god you didn't pay money for silver chests. The price of 1 gold chest is about 1.5 silver chests so it really ismt worth paying for.

I myself have the lenins reach (heavy plane) at lvl 50 and Orontes at 30 and they're good. Can't wait to get Orontes to 50.

P.S. That heavy plane is a hybrid helicopter plane. Irl it's propellers turn forwards and it can fly faster than any other helicopter. Ironically the Lenins reach is the slowest helicopter in the game.

Toughest to beat though. I'd take it any day of the week, especially at level 50. Well, I'm up to 5 Great Bombards. Twice now I've gotten 2 in a row from the gold chests. What absolute crap. I feel like Gree should give me a refund. Nukes are probably the most useless unit in the game. *sigh*

I didnt realize it was a hybrid. They seem slower than the other helos. But they do good damage and lvl 50 almost impossible to bring down even with maxed out anti-aircraft unit like Sagittarius.

New site for the community to post pics or posts and alliance info

Go to a website called www.facebook.com/JoinMyLeaugeOfWar yes it's case sensitive like that but at this site you can post what ever you want pics of victories rank anything also used for finding an alliance or inviting people to you alliance and alliance merging is my favorite
    My alliance is called ReconDeathSquad. And I use this site and it rocks!!!

Sagittarius with a strong defence is the only way to beat it. It's power and durability are overwhelming

Daedalus can take out a maxed Lenin's also, the 30 range anti-aircraft takes those out easily. Otherwise I agree, Lenin's is a very powerful card, I wish I had one...maybe someday.

Agree completely. Have gotten no rare items in silver chest

Do they want us to buy gold to buy keys?

Second that!

I'll chime in on this one, and say that I just opened 37 silver chests, and only received five rare units. No super rare or ultra rare of course.

They are intended to give things like this.

Granted Once I opened 10 silver chests at Once and got a SR and 4 Rares but still. Usually it gives bad things because they are very obtainable